8.

A Flask Filled with Memories

It was now 7:45pm and you walked down the road to reach the park. Several cars passed you as you walked down. All you could think of is the reaction on their faces as you fight infront of them.

You turned and finally reached the park. You let out a sigh as you walked down the pathway to your allocated location. It was dark but the shining stars above you illuminated the area. Giving a tint of light to see where you're going.

Time passed and one by one, each of them arrived on time and soon it was 8pm sharp.

Everyone was questioning about this night meeting as they questioned each other. A few would come to you and ask what's the big deal about the night meeting. You didn't respond. Instead you were waiting, waiting for a few groups of female teenagers to come walking towards your area. Tonight, no, today was the day where all single females come together to meet other female singles at the town square, today was 'Black Day'.


You finally answered their question. "Just wait and you're answer will be revealled. Just stay put and stand together." Quietly, you closed your eyes shut to focus on one main area, the hill above you, like a tiger who just found your prey, you pulled out the rose key and stood there in position. Then you remembered something.

I need to summon Dark and Light to put up a force field to protect the others.

Slowly you stood back to normal and started chanting.

An area around you started to glow around you and soon magic circles started to form and spin around you. Waves of power flowed around you. Your hair was slowly flowing along with the gust of wind and quietly, you chanted.

"Within the power of the heart, I call fourth thee two gaurdians who wield the power of light and darkness. I summon the two who exists inside my heart. Come out Light and Dark!"

In no time, two winged figures flew down from the sky and landed behind you, they were kneeling down to their mistress who just summon them. "Your wish is our command...princess"

"Please protect these people. They're important to me and they should be to you too."

Your two guardians nodded their heads and jumped back making a force field around Infinite, SHINee and Charice. They were all in awe as they were seeing something magical happen infront of them. Soon all their gazes were to you, Dark and Light. "What's happening ______? Is this somewhat a prank?!" Myungsoo questioned. "Oh my gosh! Just shut up for once and look for it yourself" Light barked.

You closed your eyes once again and focus everything on one vitual point. Once you heard several people walking towards you and everyone. Immediently you transformed your key into your white sword and went into position soon girls were in your sight. The girls looked completely pale and it looks like they were about to fall into darkness. 3-2-1...Quickly, the girls changed forms. They were transformed into a 6-headed dragon.

The dragon roared and exhaled heart flames to you and quickly you dodged. Charice screamed in fear thinking that you were dead from the attack, which you didn't. You were in the air and then you dived, holding the sword out. Immediently, you stabbed the back and stood on its back and soon you stabbed all its vitual points, in other words, their hearts. One by one you stabbed their hearts and soon they returned back into their old, normal forms. The negative energy was still flowing through their bodies.

"Return the hearts that was once pure!" you screamed as you stabbed through the hearts. Soon, all the negative energy vanished. You summoned out the heart bottle and there it was, 6 pink hearts, glistening inside the bottle.

Light put a vanishing spell to avoid getting seen. The girls snapped out of it and were very cheerful. You smiled as they walked into the distance and transformed the sword back into its key form and you tied it back into the chain hanging from your shorts.

You turned around and everyone was stunned, all eyes were on you. Your guardians lowered the force shield and everyone came running to you.

"Is this what you wanted to tell us?" Sungjong asked you.

"Ummm, come over my house, I'll explain then." you replied


Everyone is now gathered inside of your house and is now sitting around the kitchen table. You served them some tea with strawberry tart slices.

"It's been a while since we came over" Hoya said.

"Anyways, let's get down to business. What happened?" Key asked concerned.

"Well, around 5 months ago...I died." Everyone around you gasped and continued to listen. You let out a sigh before continuing your story, "You guys remember how I vanished from school and then I returned?"

They all nodded in response, "Well, I died, I begged God himself to let me return. He agreed and gave me a mission. A mission  to retore piece within ones heart. As proof, look at this..." You summoned the heart bottle which everyone was staring at it intensely. "This bottle, it holds the hearts of the people I purified. In order to achieve this mission, all of my past memories will be erased and the memories of my loved one will be erased. Therefore, Taemin does not remember me and our relationship one bit. In order to meet Taemin, I agreed and returned to this state and here I am. The only reason I couldn't reply to all your 'Love couple' questions was because I completely forgot. Soon, memories staerted to return and then I regain my memories. I only have 4 seasons to live and fill the bottle up completely. Therefore I currently have 3 seasons left."

"Don't worry we'll support you no matter what happens.." Minho replied.

Everyone stood up and gathered around you. Giving you a group hug. Tears fell from your face.

"Thank you everyone" you said with a smile. "Thank you"


Did you like the story so far?

Sorry to leave you guys hanging on the last paragraph, didn't mean it.

So this is the last fight scene I'm going to write. It really drains all my writting motive. So now you guys got the support that you wanted from all your dearest friends. Will Taemin really remember your past relationship before it's too late?

New Fanfic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/301100