15.

A Flask Filled with Memories

Warping up the story to make it shorter. 1 more season left to the deadline for ______.


"We know the truth _______, there's nothing to hide from us. You finally got closer to your lover yet he still doesn't remember. Once you complete the mission and officially become a human, we will meet again and we'll tell you who were truly are" Eve said with tears flowing from her eyes.

"Please dont go to England. Stay here with us!" You screamed. Jay and Eve refused and gave you a hug. Tears were flowing non-stop and they both waved their hands as they walked into the gates. Slowly, you collapsed onto the ground while sitting up, you were devastated that they were leaving you and you were going to be alone once more. They knew your huge secret and helped you, refusing to ask any question and yet, you knew nothing about them.

They went through the gates and looked at you once more before walking in. You were just sitting there crying.

"____________?" A voice from behind asked. Quickly you looked behind finding, Taemin and SHINee standing behind you concerned. Still crying, you jumped onto Taemin with teary eyes and snuggled your eyes into his chest. "Did Eve and Jay leave already?" Key asked. You nodded you head while still within Taemin's arms.

"She must be lonely since it is the Summer holidays" Onew said with a gloomy face.

"Ahh, I know! Why not come with us to Japan ________?" Jonghyun asked with a forced smile. You looked up to Taemin and he nodded. Quietly, you looked to Jonghyun and nodded."

"geulae , gaja" (Okay, Let's go!) Minho said and everyone walked to the gates.

"jamkkanman yo! nae yeogwon" (Wait! My passport.) You said in surprisement, still hugging at the 'now-blushing-Taemin'

"Don't worry, you're with us, we'll pay for the tickets and ask our manager to get your stuff" Minho said firmly.

You nodded and went onboard with SHINee.


The plane was a private plane and everyone sat freely in the plane.

Key sat next to Jonghyun, Onew was sitting next to Minho which was infront of you and Taemin. It was really rowdy in plane, Key screaming at the chair TV. Jonghyun humming to the radio and Minho yelling at Onew about his eating habits.

It was just like before and Taemin was just sitting there, next to you, reading a romance novel and you....well, you were peering over Taemin to read the novel as well. Trying to chase after Taemin's fast reading, you were getting tired and feel to sleep which you happened to lean on Taemin's shoulder. Making him blush madly.

You see, it was completely peaceful since Sulli and Hyuna got busted and got defeated which made your heart collecting life a whole lot better. Sulli went back to her hometown and Hyuna vanished into thin air since she was defeated by Dark and Light. Seemed harsh but Hyuna was actually a Homunculi which was involved with Alchemy. (Full Metal Alchemist Inspiration, Check the anime out!)

Ever since the problem was solved, you and Taemin spent time together which soon lead you back to your old life but just a little bot more awkward.

Taemin looked over his shoulder, just to look at you. Your golden brown hair was shining brightly with the reflecting sunlight and you looked really innocent. The problem was he was now the one getting jealous over almost everything (But let's keep that until we finally reach Japan).

Was Taemin staring at you in a friendly way or a romantic way?, NO, it wasn't the friendly way. It was the romantic way, to tell you the truth, he wanted to kiss you but the two idiots infront of you two were smirking all the way, making it awkward for Taemin himself.


"________, il-eona" Taemin said as he poked your soft cheeks which made you wake up in an instant.

You all got out of the plane and the first thing that you can say was 'WOW'

You were looking around with glittery eyes as if you were in an anime yourself. The airport was big yet packed with screaming Japanese Shawols. SHINee waved to them while you walked beside them looking down to avoid awkwardness. You looked up seeing them taking selca's with the fans while a few others were accepting gifts. Pain pierced through your heart when a fangirl pulled Taemin in and kissed him on the cheeks before handing him his presents. Jealousy was writen all over your face. You walked passed the girl and gave her a death glare. Making her scared.


"AISHHH, I'm so tired!" Jonghyun whined.

"Taemin got a peck on the cheeks, well done maknae!" Key said but a cold shiver entered his body making him shiver with regret of saying that.

After all the unpacking, it was night time, everyone wore their pyjamas and was getting ready to sleep. They all said their good nights in the kitchen and began walking to their rooms.

Panicking, you pulled Taemin's shirt to prevent him from walking any further away. You were blushing madly which made him blush to.

"Y-Y-You see, I can't sleep in a different room so can you, stay with me until I fall asleep?" you asked looking away.

Taemin was surprised to see you acting like this. He was used to the hyper girl who usually goes clinging on almost everyone but todays _________ is somewhat, fragile and innocent. He looked away trying to be cool, "Why not ask the others?" he said.

You looked at him shocked but sad at the same time, you looked down and didn't reply for a moment. "It's because, you're the closest to my family". Taemin suddenly looked at you with guilt, "Gee, I'm s-"

"You know, you don't have to, good night" You said, running into your room but soon you were held back by Taemin. "I get it, I'll stay with you...."

Happy, you smiled at him and you both went into your room, while so, you didn't know the presence of the 4 idiots eavesdropping on your recent conversation. All 4 of them were giggling, nudging an

d winking to themselves while hidding behind the corner of the room.


"If you don't mind. Why am I the closest to your family?" Taemin asked stubbonly to you while you were lying on the bed.

You rolled away from him, now your back was facing his. "I don't know how to say it. They were all so close to me until my parents vanished from this world and into the dead, my brother and sister....salajyeossda" (vanished). You replied quietly.

This mood...is suffocating...

"I'm so sorry to hear" Taemin said.

"If only you were there to remember" you mumbled.

"Sorry what was that?" He asked confused. "Uhhh, nothing"

There was a moment of silence before Taemin could actually open his mouth, "If it's okay.....I'll stay with you, forever..."

Taemin looked over his shoulder to see you sleeping soundly. He gently smiled before getting up but your hands were already holding tightly onto his t-shirt. Taemin let out a sigh before sitting back onto the bed. "You win_______"


WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone in SHINee ran into your room to see a Taemin knocked onto the ground and a lecturing girl standing on the bed. "W-W-Why were you sleeping on my bed?!"

"You were tugging my shirt so I couldn't go anywhere."

"THERE ARE LIMITS YOU KNOW!"

"Geez, drama in the morning? You guys should be my movie" Jonghyun joked while scratching his head.

"________, Can you please cook us breakfast?" Key asked.

"Sure thing" you replied before stomping your way out of the room.

"You sooooo want her Taemin~~~" Jonghyun teased before walking out of the room.

"ib dagchyeo" (Shut up) Taemin barked before running out. The others laughed before following Taemin.

"Get changed after breakfast, we're going to have fun today!" Onew yelled.

Everyone cheered and began to eat your specially made breakfast.

I wonder where we're going?


Did ya miss me?

I was actually able to finish all my exams. Sorry about cutting it the whole story short and all. I had no choice since I'm going to be crammed with stuff for year 9 next year.

Not only that, my updates might be going to be slower than usual but don't worry, I'll be here to try and update 3 chapters per week.

Did ya like the YouxTaemin scene?