3

A Flask Filled with Memories

Did I leave you hanging. I know, I'm cruel L~(=-=")

It just makes me more awesome that why dontcha think?


The only way to save you now is to do a mission. You really don't know what to do...but since it's the only way to see your loved ones, you decided to follow fate.

"The only way to return back into the world of the living..is to do a mission which can be carried by selected guardians of light. Do you think you have the warmth light that shines brightly in your heart?" God asked as he looked at you intensely.

"Yes, If my heart wishes to see the people who were once close to me then my heart is shining with the bright light."

"I see. if you carry out this mission, your true love will look at your direction, instead, you will forget everything about him. If you didn't know, you're family moved back to _________[your country] and wont be coming back to Korea....."

"That will be fine, it means I don't need to do too much explaining to them"

"Are you sure about your choice?"

"Yes, I am willing to."

"Then I'll explain the mission...Long ago, the balance between heaven and hell was equal until somehow a magical force ruined the balance of both worlds. A group of young teenagers, about your age, challenged the great spirit who ruined the peace between heaven and hell. Their wishes and dreams were crushed as they all defeated the dark spirit. Now it is at peace but hell is slowly losing its balance, becoming heavier and heavier. This is how many human experience bad and negative feelings such as sadness, anger and depression. Shall I continue?"

"Yes please..." You said as you listened carefully.

"As time passed, we from the heavens and spiritual world come and join forces to heal and collect the negative hearts and change them into happiness. In other words, we come from the sky as humans and purify the negative feelings. Once we erased the negative feelings from the human, a small shade of pink heat will appear in your heart bottle"

"So in other words...I need to purify the negative emotions that humans hold and collect small hearts with a bottle? Seems easy enough. By the way, what is a 'heart' bottle?" you responded to his explaination.

"A heart bottle is a glass jar that you use to collect the hearts. These jars come in different shapes and collect different emotions. It all depends on their masters' heart. You will know once you confirm this mission. Do you want to forget about your love one once you start this mission? Even if you receive powers like an angel, it's going to be hard to hide the powers."

"Yes, I'm positive about my answer" you responded with confidence.

"Very well, I will start to ceremony...." He said firmly.

"Yes"

"In the world of the living and the dead, a new heart collector has been summoned. In deed to collect the hearts of the humans, a reward is given in return...A new life with their loved ones and friends. As this world spins, negative feelings transfer to one body to another. _________ is our new collector and may all her life depend on the one glass jar." God chanted at he closed his eyes.

As he chanted, magical circles formed around your body and once he finished the paragraph, your heart began to respond to his every word, you screamed as you were floating on an angle, soon a glass jar came out of your heart and floated infront of you, dazed, you took hold of the glass jar where power flowed from your body, giving gusts of wind around the area.

[Your Heart Bottle - The Power of Courage and Love, you collect all negative emotions which involve; sadness and depression.]

Heart-Shaped-Glass-Jar.jpg

"Time has come where a new collector has been born, let the power meet it's new master, all 4 seasons, limited time and courage will guide this young master to their destination. A heart bottle has been formed. Time will start once she goes down to Earth!" He finally finished his chant and opened his eyes to look at you, slowly you floated down where you got your footing back on the soft clouds of the heavens.

"That is your heart jar, a unique jar that only you have. Look after it well as you save the pure hearts of the living. You only have 4 seasons to complete your mission....which is to fill up that jar will pure, crystal pink hearts. If you succeed then I'll grant new a new life and if you fail...you will wonder around the darkness alone. Are you ready to experience life again?"

"Yes, I am"

"Well get ready to forget about your pass memories with Lee Taemin, only you will remember your friends, not you remembering about him. We wish you good luck"

"Thank you dear God, your blessing will make me feel even more stronger."

"My messanger will come to visit once in a while to check your jar, again good luck"

Once he said 'Good Luck' you slowly faded away where you woke up in a house, everything was the same, the same house, same clothes, same everything, but the problem was, the memory of everyone was changed around. Instead of you dying...you vanished somewhere, where no one was able to reach you.


"Time to go to school!" you said.

"Wait....before you go....." A voice echoed the room.

Curious, you looked around the room and found that no on was here. "Who's there?"

"Me, mistress. Did you forget about me?"

You looked to the corner of the room. Where a girl in red was standing. "Who.....Dark? Is that you?"

"So you still remember me, thank you for your confidence"

"I-I thought you were only my conscious...."

"Well, I was..until you became a heart collector, I am your in your command mistress. You can summon me whenever you want. Just chant out the words whenever you need me and BOOOOOM, I'll be there to assist." Dark said.

"DON'T FORGET ABOUUUT ME DARRK!" Another voice appeared, "Shesh, Just come out already stupid!" Dark yelled to the voice.

"Fine...Dont get so angro on me would ya~" the voice sang. Soon another girl figure appeared.

"Who are you?" you asked the girl wearing a frilly lace dress.

"Nice to meet you mistress, My name is Light. The guardian of light. Please summon me whenever you like. I'll be here to assist you."

"So you two are guardians of Light and Dark?"

"Yes, we're more like 'familiars' with you. Since you're able to summon us two, then you must be really strong enough...Just like...Queen Sweet" Light said as she was smacked by Dark.


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbq-2N1tn43zuFFI5Q4kT  [Light - The guardian of Light, Angel form, very naive but cute personality]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw72iQ52lZEA_ZBiT-fr4 [Dark - The guardian of Darkness, Devil form, very self-centred but confident]


---- Additional Characters ----

Dark - Your original conscious when your were still originally still alive, she helped in so many ways and now you're able to talk to her face to face. Dark is loyal and can be really serious when fighting. Your first familiar to summon whenever needed in a fight. Dark controls the 'Darkness'. Bat and Wolf characteristics.

Light - Your new ally. She can be stubborn but she's really innocent at times, she isn't a cry baby, she's confident once fighting but isn't scared of anything but Dark herself. Your second familiar to summon when in a fight. Light controls the 'Light'. Tiger cub and Bear characteristics.


I think I didn't leave you hanging like before....Hope not!

[Comment Time!]

@Silversorbet - I'm sorry to leave you hanging...it wasn't my intensions (that's what she said)