I Remember! We Remember!

A Flask Filled with Memories

Wow... I'm awfully disappointed with me updating this chapter as the last one. It seems so rushed and out of place. Anyways, thank you all for the support of this fanfiction. I enjoy writing as much as I do love reading your comments of support and curiosity. I hope that we'll see each other soon. I'm now moving onto a new fanfiction site called fanfiction.net. If you love anime then this is the site for you. 

I write Fairy Tail fanfictions under the name of CelestialSakuraa. Please check it out when you're free. Anyways, thank you all again and see you!


'What's with this?' Taemin questioned as he started to have many flashbacks with the girl standing in front of him. Her eyes, her hair, her scent, her lips, the way she spoke, those tears - His mind is trying to tell him something, but what was it? Did this girl have some type of relationship with each other? Taemin really didn't know what to say.
Slowly, he broke the embrace, but was pulled back by ______ who refused to let him go, "No... No... What's happening?!" ________ questioned as she shook her head - It was as if she was rejecting something in her mind.

Taemin didn't know why but these flashbacks were all based on one word, "Oppa~" Just that one voice, in many tones and squeals, the owner of the voice... Just who was it. He didn't know what to say. Just like ________, who shook her head just earlier. Taemin did the same thing... 'Just who is this girl in my memories? Who is this _________?' he questioned to himself as he looked up to his hyungs who didn't know what to say.

He looked over to the four who seemed to be familiar with ________ - They all stood there with guilt written all over. Taemin sat there confused while Light slowly crouched down to have a better look at the maknae of SHINee. "Remember, Taemin..." she calmly instructed before standing up to stand next to Dark. "Aren't you going to do anything?! You four have powers - Do something," Onew hesitantly called out, refusing to take a step further. The four shook their heads in refusal. "We can't do anything that'll help us in this type of situation. You all have to remember yourselves," Eve replied bluntly before handing over a picture of them all with a mysterious gap between them.


_________ (You) shook your head in denial, 'Just what am I forgetting?! It hurts! It's painful!' you cried out to yourself as you remembered such vivid dreams of you being around many mysterious people. Apparently, you were an exchange student, you met a boy who led you to the right path in school, you met four celebrities who were famous in Korea, you got somehow bullied, you got hospitalized... What in the world was happening? 

You searched through your memories which were all muddled up - Something didn't seem right. A sentence kept on ringing through her mind, just what in the world did it mean? Who was this man who was so important to you? Who was this man who forgot about your very existence?

"Out of everyone in this world... Why did I follow them?"


Your eyes widened in horror once you began to rememeber something. You immediately pushed Taemin away and crawled towards the tree. You began to shiver in fear and horror as your face bagan to regain its colour. No, you were starting to transform into a human once again. "What is happening?!" you yelped as you slowly placed your hands over your ears, forcefully blinking your eyes as tears rolled down onto your cheeks. 

Taemin and SHINee stood there dumbfounded before a pain stabbed their hearts, 'Why are we feeling like this?' they all questioned. "Try to remember this special girl! Squeeze everything that you can remember about this girl who you don't remember clearly! - Her eyes, hair, voice, anything! Just remember her!" Eve cried out, trying to make her way over to SHINee forcefully while Jay held her back. "Give us back our angel!" she yelled over to the five who looked at her stunned.

'Angel...' they all thought. That word sounded awfully familiar.

You were looking at the group with horrid eyes. Why were they even yelling at each other with pain in their eyes. Was it your fault who made them  become like this? What in the world was happening?
Pain struck your mind and quickly, you closed your eyes. Sentences were replaying in your mind;

"DON'T GO! DON'T LEAVE ME _________!"

"Don't go babe..."

"________, I love you, and I wanted to live you for eternalty"

"Would you marry me, and be my loving wife?"

The last sentence broke every single thought. Your eyes snapped opened and slowly you looked up to Taemin who stood there confused. A gentle smile grew on your lips and quietly you chuckled. Everyone stopped to see yourself completely non-see through. "________?" Eve questioned gently with tears of hope building up in the corner of her eyes. 

You stood there with a gentle smile, and slowly, you reached for the locket hanging fron your neck. Calmly, you touched it and there was no static, nor, electricity, blocking its contact. Still smiling, you took off your necklace and held it close to your heart, before opening up the locket to see yourself and the boy standing in front of you with bright smiles on each others faces. Tears streamed down your eyes as you looked up to the same boy in the picture, "O-O-Oppa..." you mumbled gently as you received eye contact with each other.

Taemin stood there dumbfounded before being mesmerised by your eyes. Within that very moment, flashbacks came swarming back into everyone's mind. Taemin and yourself took most of the damage as you both tried to remember everything as much as possible. 

A tear drop went stray as it fell down onto the picture that was on the locket. "________-ah..." Eve whispered. "Your pain is our pain...." Dark and  Light whispered before quickly disappearing. "Light?... Dark?..." Jay questioned as he scanned through the area for the two guardians. 'Just where did those two idiots go?' he questioned before sighing.

You continued to stare at Taemin who did the same back to you. Tears streamed from each others eyes as they absorbed all of the lost memories. "Taemin... I will marry you..." you murmurred to youself. Taemin looked away and played with his fringe, "I really forgot about that long past... You sure took your time in answering my proposal," he blushed. "Oh! What am I saying?! Come here _______," he called out with opened arms. You gasped, covering your mouth in surprise, 'He remembers our past?! Our past before my death?!" you questioned as you cried out even loud. 

Quickly you ran up to Taemin and glomped him, "You babo!" you cried out as you hugged him, snuggling him even closer than before. "For how long did I miss hugging you?!" you shouted. For a year. No, for over a year, this was the affection that you missed so much. His hug, his kisses, his earnest smile, his given nicknames... This was everything that completed yourself. He was the one who has always been by your side ever since you exchanged over to Korea. This was where she was completed, her very soul, her very exsistence.

"___________?" a voice called out. You slowly turned around to look at the person who called out your name, "Yes?" you questioned as you looked at the group standing behind you with open arms. "Did you not miss us? I feel awfully hurt," Jonghyun pouted before being slapped on the head by Key. "No. She missed me the most," he retorted. "Since when did she miss you two? She always misses the one who carried her around on piggy-backs," Minho butted in. You began to laugh before breaking away the warm hug with Taemin, running over to the group with open arms, "You sillies! I missed you all equally! Except for Taemin - I missed him even more than you guys," you scolded. "You look so... Different?! Did our baby grow old?!" Onew mocked. "WHAT?! Did you just call our angel old?!" Jay questioned as Eve and himself ran into the group hug, tackling them all down onto the soft grass below them. "Guys! I'm not that old!" you pouted as they all laughed.

'This was the affection I missed so badly,' you gleamed.

"Are we interupting something?" another voice questioned which everyone turned around to. "Oppa?," you questioned as you looked at your brother and sister who stood in front of you. "Tell me that I'm dreaming..." you said as your vision began to blur by the salty tears. "We missed you so much," your sister, Maria, stated as she began to continue crying. "Oppa! Unnie!" You shouted as you ran up to them, tackling them down onto the grass. "I missed you so much!" you shouted as you bursted out crying once again. Andrew, your brother, wiped away your tears, "Why are you crying? You're too big to be crying you know? How embarrassing," he mocked, earning a joking punch given by yourself before a hug was given in replacement. "I-I-It's just too hard to believe that I'm back alive - With memories all returned, and family united... This is too hard to be true!" you stated.

"Don't be so negative," Maria joked, pulling you into a tight embrace, in which, you happily returned. "I'm back," you whispered. "Welcome home," she replied with a sniffle.

"Sorry to break away your happy reunion... But we something much important to do," a voice broke out. "Dark?" you questioned. "We're back," Light gently smiled from behind. "Cough-cough," Jay faked, signalling yousrself to turn to a certain degree.

Following, you turned your head over to were Infinite and Block B stood. "Yo! I haven't seen my hyperactive buddy for a while!," Hoya waved, running over to glomp. "And I missed you all too," you chuckled as you hugged each and every one of them. "Yea... But this isn't the surprise," L stated which made you freeze. "Then what is?..." you questioned.

Slowly, the gang disbanded and there knelt with his right leg bending while the other was on the ground. In his hands held the familiar red jewellery box that you saw from long ago. Immediately, you gasped, at his bold actions.
"_________. We've been through many hardships, and have conqured them all - Is this a signal from God from above? I loved you for such a long time and you've loved me for such a long time as well. Without you - My life is incomplete. Is this like a jig-saw puzzle as well? _________, you're my missing jigsaw peice. Without you... Who knows what I'll be doing in today's society. Your cooking, your love, your heart and soul, your voice, your talent, and your curiousity, are everything that should belong to me. So today, I want to harvest this beautiful flower that somewhat appeared in my very garden, and keep it to myself - And that beautiful flower is you. ________, will you marry me? Lee Taemin? The maknae of SHINee?" Taemin proposed as he opened the bow to reveal a 50 carot diamon ring that glistened under the sunlight.

You began to cry as you walked up to him, "What happens if I saw a no?" you mocked as you looked at Taemin's suddenly shocked eyes. "Why would you say such a thing," he joked back which made you giggle. "It just shows you how much I love you - Yes, Taemin! I will marry you!" you cheered as you kissed him. Once you broke the kiss, everyone started to cheer for the to-be weds, and watched Taemin slip the ring in victoriously. 

"Now you're mine forever, and you can't disappear or run away from my life forever," he snickered. "Oh shut up," you laughed before pulling him into a kiss again.