1.

A Flask Filled with Memories

It's been 3 months since you passed away, the fact that you had to be separated from Taemin for the time being, you were able to go back to his side after you became a temporary soul, you were able to follow him everywhere you went.

Today is somewhat different, Taemin seemed to look ill. He seemed really sick, his face was pale and he hasn't been paying attention in class, SHINee and the rest couldn't recognize it, if one noticed he'll say that his fine.
Unable to do anything, you continued to stay with him. All night, you'll look after him while his asleep, of course, you didn't take advantage of him, just staying by his side is already enough to satisfy you. You sighed as you looked at the window, the clear night sky with no clouds covering it's beautiful, shining stars. Quietly, you bent down and kissed Taemin on the lips, it's almost 12 midnight, "I'll be back oppa, wait for me", slowly, you started to fade away.
" ________!" Taemin said as he woke up from a dream after you faded. He touched his lips, he smirked as he went off to sleep.

7 am and you finally came back from the spirit world to see Taemin even sicker than before, with no choice, you called the schools office to notify him that he's not going to school today.

Thank heavens that you're still able to talk like a normal human. Slowly, you thought of the lovely things that you and Taemin have done, going shopping, dining at a restaurant, watching movies and going to the beach, you started to sob as all the memories were played over and over again in your head.
You made a decision to go to God himself and ask for request, and it's to become a little bit opaque so you can look after Taemin for a day and let him know that you're still with him, of course, you're not going to become a human, just allowing him to see you is enough.
 
God, accepted the request but said that if Taemin becomes frightened himself, that will be your punishment. With no hesitation you accepted.
So today, Taemin will be able to see you and touch you, the only thing is that you're not fully human and only opaque so he could see you better.
You arrived back to his house to still see him sleepy, you opened the windows to allow fresh air to circulate the stuffy room and out into his kitchen you went to look for ingredients. You looked up and realised that Taemin will wake up in any moment, you quickly grabbed pen and paper and wrote something on it.
 
Note;
Dear Oppa, 
Please have a shower then go back into the kitchen, and don't eat anything!
From.....
 
After finishing the note, Taemin woke up and went into the kitchen to look for food before getting refreshed, he then saw a note, curious, he followed what you wrote.
Once he went into the showers, you immediently started to cook, the one and only, rice porridge. Taemin's kitchen didn't have much ingredients so the simple the cooking is, the little you have to cook.
After around half an hour, you write another note, and quickly placed the porridge on a tray along with other dishes and hid somewhere to avoid getting seen.
Taemin waked out all refreshed and walked into the kitchen once again, he then saw another note on the kitchen desk.
"What's this? Count from 5 to 1 backwards? Okays......"
"5, 4, 3, 2, 1"  he counted.
"I'm home?" you said. Taemin quickly looked back to see you there. He stood up and took several steps backwards.
"Is that you _____? But you're dead but how come I can see you"
"Calm down, I'm only a spirit, I've been given special request to God to see, talk and touch you, well, more like for you but I guess your scared of me right now right?" You said as you placed the tray down with teary eyes.
Taemin was shocked and  happy, he ran and embraced you, hugging tightly to prevent you from going anywhere, you looked up at him, and happily, you both kissed and slowly, you hugged him back into a tight embrace. "Ummm, Oppa, T-T-oo....tight" you complained.
"Opps, sorry"
 
Taemin ate his breakfast and you both talked and talked about your journey, you made fun of Taemin when he stumbled on the stairs during school break. It was really fun to to be talking to your boyfriend again. 
You wanted time to stop right now so you can be with him but time keeps on flowing no matter how much you wanted it to stop.
 
You both ate lunch and dinner at home and suddenly the doorbell rung. Taemin broke his embrace with you while you both were watching a movie. Quickly, you made yourself transparent just incase something bad happened. Slowly, Taemin opened the door and to your surprise it was SHINee and Infinite at the door, holding a basket full of treats to visit their sick friends.
"Hows it going sick boy?!" Myungsoo asked.
"No worries..."
"What are you doing?" Hoya asked.
"Movie Night..." Taemin replied.
"WAIT..MOVIE NIGHT? dude, you only do that when ______ is around" Jonghyun said as he was kicked in the leg by Key.
"Who is it Taemin?" You said as you curiously floated your way, transparent, to the door.
"WAE?! SHINEE, INFINITE?!" You screamed as the boys looked around frightened.
"What...Who's that?"
"I recognize the voice...._______?"
"Yeps" you replied as you transformed yourself back into opaque form, allowing them to see you.
Immediently, they all ran and hugged you, they all cheered!
"Is this a hologram?"
"No it isn't" Taemin replied hugging you from the back.
"Then how she..." Hoya stuttered.
"I was given special permission from god to look after Taemin" you cheerfully smiled.
"Come on in you guys" Taemin said.

You were finally together with everyone. You watched movies together and ate together. It hasn't been this fun for months. Everyone was cheerful and are now happy than before. When you were gone, everyone was dull and had no stamina.

Everyone decided to sleep over and you slept on the floor with Taemin, Myungsoo, Hoya, Key and Onew. The others were scattered around the house. Once it was 12 midnight, you woke up and got out of the blanket where you're now standing, you knelt down and kissed Taemin's lips. Slowly you floated up into the sky and vanished under the moonlight.

Sweet dreams everyone...


So how did you like the first update?

It's going really well isn't it. It's back on the drawing boards and plan out new things for this series. Hows your day today?

xoxox - iinnoccentAzn