Chapter 9 : Donghae

Panophobia

 

Lee Donghae

Jessica... was going... away? FOR A MONTH?!?!

I was freaking out inside.

No protection.

No loving friend.

Nobody.


"Donghae, come on, let's go get your clothes." Eunhyuk gently grabbed my hand and led me out of his house. I was wiping at my eyes violently with my other hand to keep tears back. I can't be left alone for a month. There is no doubt I would be driven to suicidal thoughts. Jessica coming back would be the only thing that keeps me going.

"Donghae, please stop freaking out, you can stay at my place if you want," Eunhyuk begged. I stopped dead in my tracks. 

How could I be so stupid?!

Eunhyuk is the friend I need right now when Jessica is gone. Though I'm sure I'll feel like a nusence. I know spending the night at his house every night would be asking way too much.   

I nodded and followed behind Eunhyuk as we headed towards Jessica's house to pick up my clothes. 

_______________________________
 


I sniffled as we headed out of Jessica's house, a suitcase of my clothes in my hand. Eunhyuk was rubbing my back as we headed back to his house.

Once we got there it was nearly dark. I rubbed my eyes a bit, trying to hold back tears. 

"You'll be okay, Donghae," Eunhyuk assured me. I leaned into his touch gently and walked into his house with him. Yoona came up to us with Choco and squeezed us both into a hug. I coughed for air, because man, this girl can hug.

"Mommy made dinner!" Yoona cheered before skipping into the kitchen. I walked with Eunhyuk, a bit afraid Choco was going to bite my ankles.

"He won't hurt you," Eunhyuk teased. I rolled my eyes and followed Eunhyuk into the kitchen. His mom was stirring some salad. There was garlic bread and all these different dressings.

Eunhyuk giggled and grabbed a bowl of salad. He covered his salad in ranch and grabbed a garlic bread. I did the same thing as Eunhyuk and akwardly sat at the table.

"Dig in," Eunhyuk's mom giggled and sat down with us.