Chapter 7 : Donghae

Panophobia

Donghae

 

 


In a sense, I was kind of afraid to be without Jessica, but at the same time I was kind of happy.Because that way I could have Eunhyuk to myself

Eunhyuk really opened up today, showing me a much more hyper, and happy side of himself. I wonder why Jessica even let me go off with him alone. I know she had a shopping trip with her mom that was long over due bur still, I would have thought that she would have canceled that shopping trip to see if I would be okay the whole time I was with Eunhyuk.

"Finally you started buying things!" Eunhyuk grinned and punched the air as if he had accomplished something. I had two shopping bags . I felt guilty for spending the money that Eunhyuk gave me. He gave it to me though, so shouldn't I spend it? It seemed to make Eunhyuk happy when I spent it. 

When we stopped at the café to get something to eat, Eunhyuk calmed down instead of talking the poor girl behind the counter's ear off. It made me kind of happy when Eunhyuk was hyper.

"I would like one large pepperoni pizza!" Eunhyuk popped all the p's in the two words and then sat on one of the stools infront of the counter. I sat next to him and played with one of the sleeves on his my sweater. 

"So, Donghae, why don't you like shopping?" Eunhyuk asked me. I rolled my eyes and wrote on a small notepad that I always carry around all the time. I actually bought a few notebooks here. 

Same thing I told you at the coffee shop, dummy.

Eunhyuk pouted cutely and then his smile was back instantly.

"Let's go to my house!" Everyone in the café looked at Eunhyuk, a little girl putting a finger to her lips and shushing him. I rolled my eyes and nodded. Eunhyuk giggled as he ate his second slice of pizza. I was munching on the crust of my first slice. "You eat slow," Eunhyuk mumbled, his mouth full of chewed pizza. I finished my pizza crust quicker than before and then my stomach growled, signaling it felt full. Eunhyuk chuckled and shut the pizza box, standing up. I stood up as well and picked up my shopping bags. Eunhyuk struggled picking up his since he was holding onto the pizza box. I picked up as many of his bags as I could, Eunhyuk gasped but then smiles foolishly. I rolled my eyes, yet again, and picked up his last bag. 

Eunhyuk and me walked out of the café and towards the mall's exit. I didn't really know what to expect at Eunhyuk's house. His parents could be nice or mean, dead or alive. I kind of wish mine were dead sometimes...

___________

Eunhyuk and me took a bus to his house. His house was fairly large, almost like a mansion. And it was beautiful too. Not as beautiful as Eunhyuk though.

"This is my house." Eunhyuk bit his lip and looked at me. I gave him a thumbs up to signal I liked it. Maybe I should lean sign language, but I am perfectly fine with writing little notes too.

"Let us head inside, shall we." Eunhyuk walked up the pretty little stone path as I followed. The garden surrounding his house was beautiful. There were flowers of every kind. 

When something in the flowers moved I yelped and hid behind Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk looked at the garden and then chuckled. 

"Yoona!" Eunhyuk extended his arms towards the moving bushes. A small girl stood up, she was the moving thing?

"And Choco!" Yoona giggled. She ran towards Eunhyuk and gave him a tight hug. A small dog came bouncing out of the bushes and I screamed, causing Eunhyuk and Yoona to turn their full attention towards me. I ran behind Eunhyuk and clutched onto his back for dear life. Dogs scare the  out of me! 

"Donghae! Donghae calm down! He won't hurt you I promise," Eunhyuk whispered, turning to hug me tight. The little girl ran to the do and hugged it. Not only was I afraid of dogs, I was afraid of their germs. I couldn't eat or touch anything if I had touched a dog. I wiped tears away and then I nodded to signal that I would be fine. I think.

"Choco will not hurt you Donghae." Eunhyuk grabbed my hand and tugged me towards his house. Yoona and Choco followed behind us as I shyly gripped Eunhyuk's hand.

"Mom! Dad! I am home!" Eunhyuk sang the word 'home' at the end of his sentance and then glanced around.  A pretty women came from around the corner. She looked somewhat like Eunhyuk, he had her eyes and her skin. 

"Eunhyuk!" the woman gasped and then pulled her son into a tight hug. I looked at the woman and our eyes locked.

"And who is this?" Eunhyuk's mother questioned. I looked up at her and blinked, swallowing lightly. 

"This is my new friend Donghae." Eunhyuk motioned towards me and his mother eyed me. I suddenly felt like I couldn't impress her and then she would forbid me from seeing her gorgeous son- why did I just think that?!

"Cute little thing isn't he? I'm so glad your making friends Eunhyuk, so why don't you introduce yourself Donghae?" Eunhyuk's mother asked. I swallowed and looked at Eunhyuk. 

"Uh, he kind of doesn't speak," Eunhyuk mumbled. I don't want his mom to pity me now because I don't speak! 

"Oh dear, well, I guess we'll have to communicate some other way then," his mother smiled at me and placed a hand on my shoulder, leaning down and whispering in my ear, "Keep my son in order, don't want him getting in trouble." 

"Mom!" Eunhyuk whined and threw his hands over his face. I found it rather cute. My lips twitched but I quickly got rid of it. 

I gave Eunhyuk's mom a thumbs up to show her that I was listening.

Eunhyuk grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs that were just behind his mom. She walked away towards some part of the house that I haven't seen yet. I haven't really seen any of his house though. 

"To my bedroom!" Eunhyuk stuck his hand in the air and led me up three steps and then turned to the door just a few inches from the steps. 

"And we're here." Eunhyuk is such a cute dork.