Tackle Time

Everytime we talk, I'll fall a little harder.

Few days later, after Jessica's shoulder had more or less recovered,
she was awoken to yet another 'surprise'.

As the rays of sun started hitting Jessica's face, she rubbed her hand over her face while snuggling closer to the silk sheet.
Hesistantly, Jessica opened her eyes and frowned.

There was then a soft knock at the door but Jessica didnt make any move to get up.
Jasmine then came rushing in, with a flustered expression after realising that Jessica's still in bed.

"Jessica-sshi, pleas wake up"
"You've only 30 minutes to meet the princesses"

"Again?" groaned Jessica tiredly in her bed as she stretched herself.

"Yes Jessica-sshi"
"Today is your first challenge and you're supposed to wear your uniforms"
"Everyone is ready except for you"

"Great" replied Jessica sacarstically as she finally picked herself out of bed.
"Uniforms?"

"Yes uniforms"
"Everything is prepared for you when you've been brought here"
"Your uniform is in the wardrobe, along with your other daily clothes"

"Really?"
"Why didnt i see them when i was picking out clothes for a shower the past days" mumbled Jessica as she went over to the wardrobe and opened it up.

Opening the wardrobe, Jessica rolled her eyes at the dumb looking uniform.

"How wonderful" muttered Jessica sacarstically as she went into the bathroom after grabbing the uniforms.

The uniform was just a tank top and a really short pair of training shorts.
Instead of just wearing the tank top, Jessica wore a hoodie jacket over as well as a black tights beneath the training shorts and went off with Jasmine.
Jasmine then led Jessica into the garden where the atmosphere was misty and clouding,
as if it was going to rain.
Or in fact, it is already drizzling.

Jasmine stopped in her steps.

"The princesses are waiting for you ladies there"
"Good luck" said Jasmine as she gave a light bow to Jessica before leaving her there.

Walking towards the crowd, Jessica noticed that Tiffany and Sunny was already there wearing the tank top and shorts.
Tiffany's legs looked perfect in that mini training shorts that could make anyone mouth water at the sight of it.
While Sunny looked really cute in that outfit given that she's a little tiny, the outfit totally fit her well.

All the 9 girls, including Jessica were there.
They were all colour coded, as in their uniform.
9 girls with 2 different colours - Black & White.

Jessica walked up behind Tiffany and Sunny quietly with a smirk.

"Beautiful" said Jessica with a dull, husky voice.

Turning to their back, Tiffany and Sunny smiled.

"Looks like someone is feeling better without the armsling" teased Tiffany with a smile.

"You look..." started Sunny as she scanned Jessica from the top to bottom.
"Different"

"Why didnt you wear the uniform?" asked Tiffany as she scratched her head in confusion.

"Uniforms?" chuckled Jessica cutely.
"I wore, its just under my hoodie jacket and my shorts is here"
"Anyway, you two looked good"

"You too" chorused Tiffany and Sunny in unison.

With an evil smirk, Jessica continued.

"How much for a night?"

"What a night?!" Sunny slightly exclaimed shocked.

"On the house babe" giggled Tiffany as she observed Sunny's reaction.

Suddenly, a few claps were heard and the attention was turned towards the three princesses.
Taeyeon, as the first born took a step forward nearer to the crowd after clapping for a few times and smiled.

"Right, today is the very first challenge out of the 6 for your ladies"
"And for the challenge, we'll be having a game of tackle football"

Some of the girls' faces began to fall while some's face formed up a crooked grin.

"This challenge will show us your strengths and agility as well as team work"
"Not forgetting the part whereby you girls enjoying each other's company"
"As you girls are still new here, and are all strangers to one another"
"I think this game will be perfect as it forces you girls to depend on others even when you dont know them" explained Taeyeon clearly with a serious look.

"What do winners get then?" asked a small timid voice.

Yuri then stepped up, beside Taeyeon,
with her eyes focused on a tall model-like girls with perfect body shape and smile at her,
accompanying with a charming wink.

"I'll be briefing on the rules of the games"
"As well as the rewards and the consequences of losing"
"For your question, the answer to it will be"

Yuri took a small breath and smiled.

"A date, Sekyung-sshi"

Sekyung's lips turned to a smile almost instantly as her eyes turned to look really competitive,
like the other girls.

"Now you girls will be spilt into two groups"
"The white and black teams respectively depending on your tank top colours"

"But its raining and we are of odd numbers" whined a very irritating voice.

The brown hair girl, who first shot Jessica with sacarstic remarks looked distraught and was pouting like a baby.
Her face was filled with heavy make up, as if she's hiding her hideous look.

Jessica laughed, together with Tiffany.

"Why?"
"Afraid to show the world your hideous look as the rain washes your make up away?"

"No, Jessi"
"She's afraid that the rain will sting her face like nails dropping on it"

The girl turned and gave JeTi a deadly glare.
Jessica smiled at it.

"Look, Tiff"
"Do you think my glare is better or hers?"

"You're asking the obvious!" giggled Tiffany.

"What was that?"
"A supposed joke?"

"Joke?"
"We dont know, donkey"
"If its like a joke to you, i think your face would do a better job" said Jessica as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Tiffany and Sunny burst into laughter beside her, as well as the rest of the other girls who stood there watching the drama go on.

"How dare you?!" exclaimed the brown hair girl in anger as she stormed over to Jessica and Tiffany.

Yoona sighed a little and walked over to the girls and smiled kindly.

"I think its enough of the drama here"
"I guess its time to get wet and play the game" said Yoona with a kind smile on her face as she separated the two groups.

A group with 5 was the black team while the one with 4 was the white team.

Unfortunately, Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny was on the white team with a mere 4 players.
While waiting for the cue to start the game, Jessica and Tiffany threw Sunny a worried look.

"You sure you can play Sun?" whispered the two in unison.

"Im not sure, but how can i like confess it?"
"Will they actually believe?" whispered Sunny back helplessly with a sigh.

Standing beside them was another girl, she looked defenceless.

"Hey, whats your name?" asked Tiffany casually at the girl that was on their team.

"Me?"
"Oh, err.."
"Im Minjung, Park Minjung" replied the pale complexion girl with perfect face features.

"Do you want to win that date?" asked Jessica as she turned to Minjung.

Minjung nodded innocently instantly.

"Right, we'll help you" smirked Jessica.
"Stay close to us, and we'll tackle anyone for you who is close"

"Thanks"

Right after that, a whistle was blown and the game was slowly getting into swing.
Everyone was slipping and sliding all over the wet field, tackling and throwing as much as they could.
Of course, Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny was no exception.
But after some time, the teams were at a tie while the rain started raining heavier.
The girls were also starting to get tired and exhausted after throwing and tackling around.

They were only left with 2 more goals to win the game.
With a nod to each other, the trio started dashing towards the side of Minjung,
helping her to gain the 2 remaining goals.
Noticing that Sekyung was nearing Minjung, Jessica immediately ran and knocked the brown hair girl over,
toppling down on the field with her.

"What the hell was that for?!" cussed Sekyung in annoyance.

"Its all part of the game" smiled Jessica as she gave Sunny and Tiffany a hi-5 as soon as they saw Minjung earned a goal.

But Jessica and Tiffany realised that Sunny wasnt looking good after all the running and tackling around.
Putting their hands on Sunny's shoulder and giving a light squeeze, Sunny returned them a smile weakly.

"Sun, its okay"
"You take a rest, dont get knocked down by anyone anymore"
"We'll take care of the rest" said Tiffany with concern.

"Yup thats right Sun"
"We'll finish the game for Minjung"
"You've done well" agreed Jessica with a smile.

"Thanks JeTi" smiled Sunny weakly as she slowly retreated aside from the crowd.

15 minutes later, the white team has finally scored their last goal and has thus won the game.
As soon as the last goal was earned, Tiffany immediately jumped onto Jessica and tackled her down onto the ground with giggles heard around them.

"YAH!" exclaimed Jessica with chuckles as Tiffany laid over her and started tickling her.
"STOPPP!!!"
"JEBAL!!!" giggled Jessica cutely as Tiffany had her fingers all over Jessica before she felt a warm hands on her shoulder.

Looking up, she saw Taeyeon with a smile on her face.

"I think the game is done girls"
"Time to get up" said Taeyeon as she pulled Tiffany away from Jessica.

Yuri then took a step towards the crowd of girls who were now filled with mud and dirt.

"Alright now girls" said Yuri with a clap.
"I think all of you have now realised that the game has now ended"

"So who's the winner?" asked Sekyung with a flirty voice.

"After much discussion with my sisters, we've decided to pick the winners not by the winning team" replied Yoona and paused for a few seconds before continuing.
"We've decided to pick those with determination and cooperation as winners"

Immediately, the black team's members face dropped.
Yoona sighed softly at the sight of it.

"Well, its just the first games girls"
"Dont be disappointed nor disheartened"
"We promise we'll spend quality time with each of you individually" added Taeyeon with a smile.
"And for now, i've decided to pick Tiffany out for the date since she displayed amazing determination to win"

Tiffany gasped.

"What?!"

"Good luck Tiff" giggled Jessica cutely at the shocked Tiffany as she land a sympathetic pat on her shoulder.

"As for me, i'll pick Sekyung because of her outrageous determination too" said Yuri.

In Jessica's eyes, she could clearly see that Yuri wasnt even keen on picking Sekyung and was actually a little disappointed at it.

Sekyung's eyes lit up after hearing her name was called by Yuri.
Looking up, Sekyung started batting her eyelashes at Yuri flirtily which earned a mock from Jessica.
Even though Sekyung heard the mock, she ignored Jessica because she wasnt picked by Yuri.
Just by that point, Sekyung had the best as compared to Jessica.

"And me, i'll pick Minjung since she displayed cooperation in the game" winked Yoona playfully.

Upon hearing her name, Minjung silently shot her fist up a little,
mouthing an 'ASSA' to show her happiness which made Jessica and Tiffany chuckled at her kiddy action.

"Well, that should be all for today"
"You girls had worked hard today, please go back and take plenty of rest because more challenges will be coming up"
"We wont want anyone of you to fall asleep, do we?" smiled Taeyeon charmingly.
"And oh right, the girls whom we've picked, please be ready by 7pm"
"We'll pick you up" added Taeyeon before leaving with Yuri and Yoona.

After the princesses and the rest of the girls left, the trio gathered together again.
But this time, with worried look on their expressions.

"Sun, you okay?" asked Jessica worriedly as she held onto the weak Sunny.

Sunny shook her head.

"Its getting worse.."
"Sica, it hurts to breathe.." said Sunny as her chest starts to tighten.

Before Tiffany or Jessica could carry her back to her room, Sunny started wheezing and gasping for air.

"YAH!"
"Where's your inhaler?!" asked Tiffany panickly as she rumbled Sunny's tiny bag and a small inhaler finally rolled out of it.

Quickly grabbing it out, Tiffany gave the inhaler to Sunny,
pressed for it while Sunny slowly inhaled it in.
Minutes later, when Sunny's condition had stabled down,
Tiffany knelt down while Jessica help put Sunny on Tiffany's back.

"We'll get you back to bed and rest" said Jessica as she helped Sunny up onto Tiffany's back.
"Done Tiff"

"Sorry guys.." mumbled Sunny weakly.
"Always troubling you.."

"What are you talking about Sun?!" scolded Jessica as she carried everyone's tiny bag, walking beside Tiffany.
"We promised to take care of you since young"

"Precisely!" agreed Tiffany as she huffed and puffed while walking back to the room.
"Dont think so much, just rest on my back first"

Sunny nodded slightly and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Tiffany actually volunteered to piggyback Sunny was because Jessica had just recovered from her shoulder injury.
If not, in normal cases, Jessica and Tiffany would take turns to piggyback Sunny if she were to have an asthma attack.
Upon entering Sunny's room, Tiffany slowly laid the unconscious Sunny back onto the bed while Jessica went to the wardrobe to get Sunny a new set of clothes.

"Tiff, lets help Sun clean up"
"She might get a cold if she's gonna rest in this wet clothes"
"Plus her asthma attack isnt helping" said Jessica as-a-matter-of-factly and threw Tiffany a wet towel while she herself went to get another one.

"Right" smiled Tiffany with an 'OK' sign.

With that, the duo started helping Sunny to clean up, wiping her hands, legs and face with the wet towel.
And drying her hair with a hairdryer after changing Sunny into a new set of clothes.
After a good 45minutes, Jessica and Tiffany fell onto the floor, exhausted.

"Phew"
"Finally, we're done" exasperated Jessica tiredly as she lay flat on the ground.

"Yup, finally"
"Its so tiring!"
"It seems like our bunny has gained some weight here" chuckled Tiffany.

"Really?"

"Yup, i felt it when i was piggyback-ing her"
"Anyway, lets go back and get a warm shower Jessi"
"Meet you back here, Sun's room in an hours' time?"

"You sure?"
"You still have to prepare for your date with you PRINCESS TAEYEON~" giggled Jessica as she emphasized on the two words 'Princess Taeyeon'.

"YAH!"
"I didnt want her to pick me right!"
"She picked me by her own will!"

"Arasso arasso"
"Just go and prepare for your date Tiff"
"Make sure you look hot so that you can electrocute her and let her bring us home" winked Jessica as she pushed Tiffany out of the room.

"YAH!"

"I CANT HEARRR YOUUU~~" chimed Jessica as she covered her ears and walked back to her room.

Jessica's POV

Finally, that game was seriously refreshing!
I love it.
 
But seriously, why did Yuri pick that donkey?!
There were so many other better candidates than the donkey.
Her mind must be polluted.
Gross.

Im gonna take a nice nap after the fight and visit Sunny later.
Hope she feels better.
Need to find a way to get Sunny to the hospital for her follow up..
Hmm..

End of Jessica's POV

On the other hand, the three princesses were in their lounge room,
chatting away about the match earlier on.

"Yul, why did you pick Sekyung for the date later?" asked Taeyeon suddenly.

"You still have the cheek to ask?" replied Yuri with a glare.
"The game, we lost"
"We're keeping to our promises"

"Yeah unnie" sighed Yoona sadly.
"If not, i would have picked Sunny"
"She's really cute"

"Well, i thought i was joking"
"Who knows you two silly really abided to the bet" chuckled Taeyeon dorkily.

"Cant help it now"
"Names were given" said Yuri with a sad shrug.

"True" agreed Taeyeon.
"Anyway, it gives you two chances to meet and mingle around with the other girls"
"Thinking back, just now the game was AWESOME" said Taeyeon with a satisfied grin on her face.

"I think so too unnie" added Yoona
"Especially when that Sekyung was being mocked by Jessica earlier"
"Her expression was priceless"
"I was containing my laughter"
"If not i would have broken down in huge laughters already"

"I know right" replied Yuri as she rolled her eyes, still unable to get over the fact that she had actually chosen Sekyung out of the many other girls.

"Get over it unnie" laughed Yoona cutely.
"Its just a dinner date, nothing much"
"Dont like it, just end it early"
"We're the princesses, no one can question our actions"

"Exactly Yul"
"Why think about it so much?"

Yuri nodded and turned to look out of the window.

Tiffany, after the long dirty game that she had played,
she had finally got back to her room and gotten a warm shower.

"Ahh"
"Feeling so much better!" exasperated Tiffany as she fell flat on her bed, with her arms and legs spreaded out in a way that her body looks like a star from the top.

"I see that you're enjoying yourself" interrupted a voice.

"Taeyeon?" called Tiffany with a surprised look as she immediately sat up from her bed.

"Surprised?"

Tiffany nodded innocently with a little pout.
Taeyeon walked over and sat beside Tiffany with a satisfied smile.

"You played well just now"
"Im amazed" admitted Taeyeon as she looked around Tiffany's room.

"Thanks"

"Anyway, do you like this room?"

"To be honest?"

"Yup, to be honest"

"Well, nope"
"My room, back at my house was my favourite because it was all in pink"
"And this?"
"All in brown, dark red, grey with all the vintage colours" said Tiffany with a disgusted pout.

Taeyeon chuckled at Tiffany's pout.

"Wae?"

"Nothing" smiled Taeyeon as she patted Tiffany's head.

"Why are you here then?"
"Dont tell me you're here to just ask me about the bedroom?" asked Tiffany curiously.

"Oh, of course not"
"Im just here to tell"
"Dress prettily tonight"
"Im going to bring you to somewhere nice today" smiled Taeyeon coolly as she stood up and started to leave Tiffany's room.

Tiffany's POV

Wow, she's weird.
Came in to tell me to dress prettily and left without a goodbye.

Interesting..?

But i wonder how's Sunny now..
Should get a day off from here and bring Sunny for her follow up..
Should I ask Taeyeon about it?

End of Tiffany's POV

"Wait!" called Tiffany as she ran after Taeyeon.

Taeyeon turned and looked at Tiffany, confused.

"Whats wrong?"

"Err.."
"Taeyeon, can we have a day break from here?"

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows at Tiffany.

"I mean, just a day break"
"We'll return, i promise"

"Hmmm.."
"Well, okay then if either of you three wins the next challenge" said Taeyeon.

"Next challenge?!"

Tiffany's POV

Is it too late already?
Sunny needs immediate medical treatment for her asthma regularly.
Its like she had already missed one thats scheduled this week.

End of Tiffany's POV

"Why?"
"Whats wrong with it?"

"When will the next challenge be held?" asked Tiffany worriedly.

"Well, soon?"

"How long is soon?"

"In probably 2 days time"
"Why are you so keen on it?" asked Taeyeon suspiciously as she narrowed her eyes at Tiffany.

Tiffany just shook it away with an awkward laugh.

"Aniya"
"I just wanted a break away from here"
"I mean we" said Tiffany with an awkward smile before running back to her room, leaving the confused Taeyeon by the corridors.

Taeyeon's POV

Break aaway from here?
Are they really doing badly here..?

Sigh,
but i really like this Tiffany girl here..
I somehow enjoyed her company..

Reminds me of her..

End of Taeyeon's POV


 

A/N: I'll start a marathon update, starting from this chapter.
But this doesnt mean there will be no comments for every chapter update okay?
I'll be real discouraged if there aint any comments or subscribers per update )':
I wanna be real good to my readers but updating frequently over my holidays, so readers,
please be nice to me alright?

Hope you peeps enjoyed this chapter and it aint too boring! (':

And i promise you peeps, next update will be real soon!