Second Meeting

Everytime we talk, I'll fall a little harder.

With a loud bang, the royalties' special room shot open.
Or should i say, flew open?

For a few seconds, the royalties were all shocked at the sudden happening but managed to recover their calm composure and stared at the fuming Tiffany with a puzzled look.

"YOU!" pointed Tiffany rudely at Yuri.
"I want you to go and apologise to Jessi now!"

"Why should i?" answered Yuri arrogantly, trying to irritate Tiffany for her pure pleasure.
"And who do you think you are, to enter our room as you wish?"
"And probably leave as you wish?" smirked Yuri.

"YAH!"
"How can you be so arrogant?!"
"You're the one who hurt my friend!"
"You're the one who bumped onto her yet you didnt even bother to pick her up"
"Nor did you apologise to her!"

"So?"

"In normal cases, we wont give a damn about things like this and would give it a miss"
"But now, you've caused my best friend to be injured!" shouted Tiffany in anger.
"No one can hurt my best friend!"
"If you're hurting my best friend, you're playing with me!"

"Then go ahead and play, do you think i would bother?" snapped Yuri impatiently as she walked away from Tiffany to get herself a cup of coffee.

Unable to take Yuri's attitude down anymore, Tiffany charged forward at Yuri,
wanting to push Yuri and send a punch up her face but instead,
she got pushed off by Yuri as Yuri fling her hand with the cup of coffee to get rid of Tiffany.

"Ouch!!" squeaked Tiffany as the hot coffee spilled onto Tiffany's arms, causing Tiffany to hop around the room in pain.
"You're such an idiot!!" screamed Tiffany in annoyance.

Taeyeon, who witnessed everything by the side gave Yuri an angry glare as she walked over to Tiffany.
Holding onto Tiffany's wrist gently, she lead Tiffany out of the room quietly.
Surprised by Taeyeon's behaviour, Tiffany kept quiet and followed her out.
On her way out, she went past the bewildered Jessica and Sunny but didnt utter a single word.

Soon, they came to the field of the school.
Taeyeon brought Tiffany to sit under a tree and flashed her a small smile.

"Stay here and wait for me"
"Dont wander off" said Taeyeon before leaving Tiffany under the tree.

Minutes later, Taeyeon returned back to Tiffany's side with a first-aid kit in her hands.
Opening the first-aid kit, Taeyeon fished out the medicated cream for scalded injuries as well as the alcohol swabs.

"You know" started Taeyeon as she gently used the alcohol swab to clean the scalded arm of Tiffany's.
"Im sorry for what Yuri had done to you and your friend"
"Sometimes, she's just really out of control" explained Taeyeon.

Whilst Tiffany, just stared at Taeyeon from the side,
mesmerized by Taeyeon's beauty.

"Hey"
"Im going to apply the cream now"
"Tell me if it hurts alright?" smiled Taeyeon kindly before using the cotton stick to spread the cream around Tiffany's scalded arms.
"Right, here"
"You're good to go"

"Thanks" said Tiffany as she looked up at Taeyeon with a curious expression.

"Hmm..?"
"Anyway, im Taeyeon"
"Kim Taeyeon" introduced Taeyeon politely.

"Oh, err.."
"Tiffany, Hwang Tiffany" replied Tiffany with an awkward smile.
"Can i ask you a question?"

"Sure" answered Taeyeon as she sat down beside Tiffany comfortably.

"Do you have spilt personalities?" asked Tiffany bluntly.

"What?"
"Spilt personalities?" repeated Taeyeon as she burst into laughters.
"I dont have it, why?"

"Well, i dont find it funny"
"The first time i saw you"
"Your expression were all so cold and heartless" explained Tiffany as she scratched her head, with the lost look on her face.
"And now, the one im sitting with is someone different"

"That.."
"There's a reason behind it" said Taeyeon awkwardly as she averted Tiffany's gaze.
"Anyway, gotta go"
"I hope your friend feels better and we're really sorry for Yuri's behaviour"
"I promise there wont be any next time" added Taeyeon before she hurriedly left Tiffany with the first-aid kit.

"What was that?" mumbled Tiffany as she got up from where she was sitting and went off to look for her best friend.

Walking down the corridors of the classrooms, Tiffany's mind was running through the conversation she had with Taeyeon again and again.

Tiffany's POV

What does she mean by there's a reason behind it..?
What, does she think she's filming a drama or something?

Act as if she has got a lot of things running through her mind or has to attend to.
Yucks!

End of Tiffany's POV

"YAH!" shouted Sunny as soon as she saw Tiffany entering the classroom.
"Kwenchana?" asked Sunny as Tiffany took the seat beside her.

Tiffany nodded with a smile.

"Did that person who pulled you out did anything to you?" asked Jessica worriedly.
"You look so blank now!"

"Dont worry"
"Im fine, really"
"Just that there are things running through my mind now"
"I dont seem to understand" explained Tiffany.

"If you dont understand"
"Then dont bother" said Jessica with a chuckle.

"Exactly!"
"Why bother yourself with something you cant understand?"
"Live happily!" added Sunny cheerfully.

"Neh neh"
"My two cute philosopher~" teased Tiffany with an eye-smile.

However, on the royalties side,
Taeyeon was really unhappy with what Yuri had did.

"Yah Kim Yuri!" scolded Taeyeon angrily.
"Its just the first day of school and how much trouble do you want to create for me?!"

"What?"
"It wasnt supposed to be on purpose" shrugged Yuri nonchalently.
"I did ignore her, its just that they were coming after me and what i was doing was just self-defence"

"What self-defence?!"
"You jolly well know that with their strengths, they can never hurt us!"
"And what, its the first day of school and you've hurt two students here"
"What are you trying to tell me?!"

"Tae unnie, calm down" said Yoona who came over to pass Taeyeon a glass of iced water.

"Yoon, stay aside first"
"Let me tell you, if you were to create any trouble again"
"You'll definitely get it from me!"
"We've a reputation to uphold, mind you!"

"Right, reputation" repeated Yuri as she rolled her eyes.
"Why?"
"Fallen for that Tiffany girl thats why you wanna uphold our reputation?"

"What was that that just came out of your mouth Yuri?!"
"You're really getting out of hand!" exasperated Taeyeon annoyed as she took a sip of iced water.

"Cant help it" shrugged Yuri playfully as she signalled for Yoona to join her to complete the game that she was playing with the XBOX360 console.

Taeyeon's POV

Sigh, this 2 jokers.
They cant stop playing..
When are they gonna get serious?
I've never had the intention of coming to school and hurt people.

I dont want to, because i knew im different from them.
Just the slightest strength of mine could break their fragile bones.

But, thinking back on the conversation i had with Tiffany earlier on,
it was rather interesting..
I've spilt personalities..?
What a joke~

I think i can consider her as one of my candidates..
Are the three of them all as interesting..?

End of Taeyeon's POV

Later part of the day, after the bell for the school to end has rung,
students were all rushing out of the school, welcoming the arrival of the free time after school.
The school gate were filled with students, as well as the noise of the students chatting with each other.
Not forgetting the trio, they were also exiting the school like any other normal students.

"Jessi, we'll accompany you to the hospital"

"You guys dont have to do this"
"I can go there on my own, its okay" smiled Jessica, touched at the sweetness of her best friends.

"No, Jessica"
"We will accompany you there!" insisted Sunny as she went over to the road and hailed for a cab.

"Precisely Jessi"
"Let us accompany you to the hospital alright?"

"Okay then"
"Since you two insist" replied Jessica as the trio went up the cab.

Soon, they had arrived outside Seoul's National University Hospital.
Tiffany, who quickly fished out her pink wallet that was given by Jessica during Christmas eve and paid the driver while Sunny carried Jessica's school bag and helped her out of the cab.

Entering the hospital, Jessica was immediately greeted by the doctors and nurses who walked past her.
Jessica just returned them a weak smile each time someone greeted her.
Walking to the information counter, Jessica brought out her referral letter to the receptionist.

"Anyeonghaseyo Jessica-sshi" greeted the receptionist politely.

"Anyeonghaseyo"
"Can you tell me where to go?" asked Jessica as she passed the referral letter to the receptionist.

"Ah, neh"
"Please give me a few minutes"
"I will get the doctor down to bring you up" smiled the receptionist as she quickly picked up the phone.

"Oh, okay"
"Kamshahamnida" thanked Jessica as she turned to her two best friends.

"Wow Jessi"
"The doctor will come and bring you up"
"What a treatment" teased Tiffany.

"Im so jealous of you" said Sunny suddenly as she looked around the hospital.
"Receiving so much attention here"

"Aish!"
"Sunny-ah!"
"Its because of my grandfather and mum!"
"Come on, dont be jealous"
"I dont want to be here alright?" coaxed Jessica as she tried to raise her arms to pat Sunny head but failed because a sudden surging pain shot up when she tried to move her arm and shoulder.

Jessica quickly squat down and closed her eyes in pain.

"Is it very painful Jessi?" asked Tiffany worriedly as she squat down beside Jessica, followed by Sunny.

"Sica, it hurts us to see you in so much pain" added Sunny sadly.
"After so much, it must be the royalties fault!"
"They are so cold and heartless!" complained Sunny.

"Yah.."
"Kwenchana.."
"The pain will go off soon.." assured Jessica as she gritted her teeth in pain.

"But Sunny, i think Taeyeon's not what we think she is" said Tiffany slowly as she helped Jessica up.

"What makes you say so?"

"I dont know Sunny.."
"Probably because i had a short conversation with her just now?" replied Tiffany with a shrug.
"And my heart tells me shes hiding behind her mask"

"Mask?" repeated Jessica.

"Anyeonghaseyo"
"Jessica-sshi" greeted a handsome doctor.
"Im the doctor you're looking for"
"Park Minwon imnida"

"Oh, right"
"Here" said Jessica as she passed Dr.Park the referral letter.

After reading for a few seconds, Dr.Park turned to Jessica with a slightly more serious look.

"Follow me this way Jessica-sshi" said Dr.Park as he led Jessica up to his office with Tiffany and Sunny tagging behind.

Outside Dr.Park's office, Dr.Park held an apologetic look at Tiffany and Sunny.

"Im sorry, but you two have to wait outside" said Dr.Park politely.
"I need to get Jessica-sshi for some tests"

"Oh.."

"Its okay Tiff and Sunny"
"You guys go home first, i'll call you two later"
"Dont worry about me" smiled Jessica as she waved the two good bye with her right hand since she couldnt even lift her left.
"Bye!"

"Buhbye.." replied the two sadly as they turned to leave.

"Alright now, Jessica-sshi" called Dr.Park as he entered the his office.
"Your school nurse said that you had dislocated your left shoulder"
"Am I right?" asked Dr.Park

"I guess so?"
"I cant raise my left hand at all"
"It hurts really badly"
"The nurse had given me painkiller jab before so i could come after school" replied Jessica.

"Oh, i'll put you up for a X-ray first"
"And im afraid you might probably have to be admitted into the hospital, Jessica-sshi"

"Huh?!"
"Why?" asked Jessica in shock.
"Cant i just leave immediately after the treatment?"

"Im afraid not"
"But dont worry about it since its nothing serious" assured Dr.Park calmly.
"We'll talk about it after we get the important things done first"
"Here, change into this first" instructed Dr.Park as he passed Jessica a hospital gown.
"I'll see you in the X-ray room"
"Its just right beside the toilet"

"Okay.." sighed Jessica as she left the office for the toilet.

After changing into the hospital gown with much effort, Jessica went into the X-ray room.

"Alright, Jessica-sshi"
"Lie down here" instructed Dr.Park with a kind smile.
"I'll pull this thing above your upper body"
"You might feel a little pressure as it presses down onto your body but shouldnt be anything unbearable" said Dr.Park as he helped Jessica get ready.

A minute later, Dr.Park came over to Jessica with a smile as he pushed away the X-ray and helped her got off the bed.

"You're done"
"Lets go back to the office now"

Back at the office, while Dr.Park was examining Jessica's results,
Jessica spoke.

"So how is it?" asked Jessica.

"Oh, its nothing serious"
"Dont worry about it Jessica-sshi"
"We'll arrange a surgery for you later tonight"
"So 8 hours from now, you're not supposed to take in any food" instructed Dr.Park carefully as he put the x-ray film down.

"Okay then.."

"I'll get the nurse to help you to get admitted into the hospital" said Dr.Park as he called for a nurse to help Jessica admitted into the hospital.

Tiffany, who had left Jessica and Sunny, was wandering around the malls of aimlessly because she was bored.
Even if she were to return home, she also had nothing to do.
After wandering around for hours, when Tiffany had decided to settle down at an ice-cream parlour for a quick dessert,
she spotted Taeyeon sitting there alone, savouring her ice-cream with a satisfying look after every mouthful of ice-cream.
Looking at that, Tiffany smiled at the innocence in Taeyeon despite her cold outer appearance in school.
Entering the quiet ice-cream parlour, Tiffany bought herself a raspberry ice-cream and sat infront of Taeyeon with an eye smile.

"We've met again" said Tiffany.

Taeyeon looked up.

"Why are you here?"

"Why cant i be here?"
"I've been the regular here for years"

"Oh.."
"You love ice-cream too?" asked Taeyeon casually.

"Of course i do"
"But i can only come here with Jessi" replied Tiffany with a sigh, thinking that shes alone today.

"Then where is she now?"
"Why are you alone here?"

"Where is she now?" mocked Tiffany sacarstically.
"Thanks to that friend of yours, she's in the hospital"

"Look, im really sorry for what Yuri had done to her and you" said Taeyeon seriously as she put down her spoon.
"But, its really not my fault"
"Stop talking about it infront of me as if its my fault"
"I've already scolded Yuri, and as promised"
"There wont be a next time"

Tiffany sighed and shook her head as she ate her ice-cream in silence.
The redness on her scalded arms caught Taeyeon's attention.

"Hey, does it still hurt?" asked Taeyeon suddenly pointing to Tiffany's red arms.

"What do you think?"
"Try getting scalded by a cup of hot coffee before answering me" said Tiffany bluntly.

"I said im sorry Tiffany"
"I didnt mean for any of these to happen"
"I'll pay for your medical bills alright?"
"And Jessica's too"
"Go and visit the doctor for a medical treatment" said Taeyeon as she fished out her wallet but was stopped by Tiffany.

"Stop using your money as compensation"
"I dont need your money as compensation"
"Money, do you think i dont have it?"
"Do you think Jessi doesnt have it?"
"All we wanted was an apology"
"Not yours but Yuri's"

Taeyeon looked down sadly.
It seemed like Taeyeon was hurt by Tiffany's words but her expression changed after seconds.

"Fine!"
"No matter how many apologies i said"
"You wont forgive Yuri"
"Its fine with us then!" replied Taeyeon annoyed as she stormed out of the ice-cream parlour.

Tiffany's POV

Omo!
Did she just showed her anger at me..?

And was that hurt that was showed in her eyes before her anger took place?

What was i actually doing..?
It wasnt exactly her fault too..
Sigh..

End of Tiffany's POV

After thinking for a few seconds, Tiffany raced out of the ice-cream parlour and chased after Taeyeon.

"Wait!"
"Taeyeon, wait!" shouted Tiffany from afar.

Tiffany's voice was really loud to the extend that people around her was staring at her.
Ignoring the stares, Tiffany shouted again, even louder.

"TAEYEON!"

This time round, Taeyeon turned and saw Tiffany running behind her,
waving frantically at Taeyeon.

"What do you want now?" asked Taeyeon coldly.

"I just.."
"I just want to.."
"Apologise to you Taeyeon.." said Tiffany as she panted for air.
"I know i was being unreasonable just now"
"I know it wasnt your fault but i vented it out on you"
"I just dont like to see my friends getting hurt"
"Especially Jessi and Sunny" explained Tiffany.

Taeyeon smiled.

"Apology accepted" said Taeyeon as she walked to a bench and sat there with Tiffany.
"You know, im really thankful for your apology Tiffany"
"I've never expected it"

"Im thankful that you've accepted my apology" smiled Tiffany in return.
"So.. are we friends now?"

"If you say so" shrugged Taeyeon with a dorky chuckle.

Just then, Tiffany's phone rang.

Whatsapp group - BFF!

Jessica - Hey, dont worry about me.
Jessica - I might, or might not be going to school tomorrow.
Jessica - The doctor says i have to go through a surgery to get my shoulder back in place again.
Jessica - But its nothing serious!!

Sunny - What?!
Sunny - Does it hurt?
Sunny - Now im really hating that Yuri who caused you to be in this state.

Jessica - Sunny, its okay.
Jessica - Not serious, i'll get better.

Tiffany - YAH!
Tiffany - im coming over to visit you later!

Sunny - Me too!

Jessica - Hey dont, its alright.
Jessica - I'll be going for the surgery later in an hours time.
Jesisca - Im just telling you peeps in advance!

Sunny - You sure ? ):

Tiffany - Jessi, you sure?
Tiffany - You dont have anyone by your side now you know.

Sunny - Yeah, your family aint by your side to take care of you too.
Sunny - Im worried for you.

Jessica - Dont worry besties! Gotta go! See you peeps in 1-2days time!
Jessica - Promised! *winks*


After reading it, Tiffany let out a sigh.

"Whats wrong?"

"Jessi wont be attending school in a day or two" said Tiffany sadly.

"Why?"

"Apparently, Yuri had knocked Jessi over too hard"
"Her left shoulder was dislocated and had to go through a surgery to get it back in place"

"Oh my.."
"Im sorry Tiffany.."

"Nah, its alright"
"Like i said, the one that has to apologise is Yuri, not you" smiled Tiffany.
"Taeyeon, why do you appear so cold on the outside..?" asked Tiffany suddenly.
"I know you're someone whos not"
"You're putting a mask over yourself"
"But why?"

"Tiffany, sometimes, things are better left unlearned"
"You might get hurt some day if you get to know the truth"

"Its okay if you dont wanna tell" sighed Tiffany softly.

"Probably, just wait"
"Time will come, and tell you everything"
"I promise"

Tiffany just nodded sadly.
Suddenly, Taeyeon pulled Tiffany up, held her hands and led her to the carpark.

"Where are you bringing me to?" asked Tiffany.

"Im bringing you for dinner"
"But before that, i'll be dropping by the pharmacy for awhile to get something" said Taeyeon as she pushed Tiffany into her Ferrari.

15 minutes later, Taeyeon got off her Ferrari and went into the pharmacy to get some cream for Tiffany's burn.
While waiting for the pharmacist to get the cream, Taeyeon texted Yuri, telling her about Jessica's condition.

Yuri's POV

Jessica's hurt so badly?
How can it be..?
Was my strength really that strong..?

Gosh..
I should head down to take a look at her..

End of Yuri's POV

Before Yoona could stop Yuri,
Yuri ran out of the castle and drove her Ferrari out into the magical forest.

"Whats wrong with unnie today?" mumbled Yoona to herself after witnessing Yuri's behaviour.

20 minutes later, Yuri arrived outside Jessica's ward.
Peeping into the ward, Yuri saw the doctor and nurses surrounding Jessica.

"Jessica-sshi"
"We'll be pushing you into the surgery theatre now"
"Dont worry, this will be an easy surgery" smiled Dr.Park
"But before that, as a safety procedure"
"You'll have to take a tentanus jab" informed Dr.Park as he motioned for the nurse to prepare the jab for Jessica.
"As a warning, this jab will hurt pretty bad after being injected to it"

Jessica just nodded and let Dr.Park go on with it.
But neither did she know that, the pain was really painful.

"Alright, now that we're done"
"We'll push you in" said Dr.Park as he signalled the nurses to push Jessica into the surgery theatre.

After Jessica was being pushed out, Yuri stood outside Jessica's ward and waited patiently for her return.
Few hours later, Jessica was finally being pushed back into her ward.
But before Yuri could enter the room, a senior looking nurse entered the room.

"So how is she?" asked the senior looking nurse.

"Everything went well"
"Jessica-sshi should be waking up soon" said Dr.Park
"I'll leave you two to chat then" smiled Dr.Park before exiting the room with the other nurses.

Few minutes later, Jessica started to stir from her sleep tiredly,
forcing her tired eyes to open.
But was shocked to see the person standing infront of her.

"Oommaa..?"

"You're awake?"
"Jessi, can you please stop giving me trouble..?"
"I've a lot to do you know?"
"I cant have you admitted to the hospital and people around me will start calling me etc"
"I cant let anything go wrong because halraborji is the CEO of this hospital"
"You know that right?"

Jessica just nodded sadly.

"Im sorry Jessi"
"I have to go now since you're fine" said Mrs Jung as she quickly turned and walked away from Jessica.

Yuri's POV

What kind of mother is that?!
My goodness..

End of Yuri's POV

After Mrs Jung left, Yuri entered Jessica's ward slowly but was shocked to hear sobbings coming from Jessica.
Taking a step closer, Yuri sat beside Jessica's bed.

"Hey.."
"Im sorry"

Jessica turned around and was surprised to see Yuri there.

"Why are you here?" asked Jessica as she quickly wiped off her tears.

"Taeyeon told me about you"
"So i thought i should take a look to see if you're fine"

"Im all good" lied Jessica even though her whole body is aching like mad, and her arm that had received the tentanus shot was in pain.
"You can leave already"

"Wait"
"Im sorry for what i've done"
"Can you accept my apology?"

Jessica pondered on it for a few seconds and spoke.

"I can, if you can do me a favour"

"What favour?"

"Help me get the doctor here" said Jessica bluntly.
"I wanna be discharged"

"But you've just completed your surgery"

"Are you going or not?"
"If no, you can leave already"

"Fine, i'll go" surrendered Yuri as she exited the room and returned back few minutes later with Dr.Park.

"Whats wrong Jessica-sshi?"

"I wanna be discharged Dr.Park"

"You cant, you have to stay here for observation"

"Im all good Dr.Park, i wanna leave"

"..."

Jessica's expression changed, as well as her tone.

"Dr.Park, is either you discharge me properly"
"Or i'll leave on my own"
"And if there are any complications, you'll have to bear the full responsiblity" warned Jessica coldly with a glare.

"..."
"I guess, i'll get your discharge forms done then Jessica-sshi" said Dr.Park as he bowed to Jessica politely and left the room.

"Scary huh?"

"Why are you still here?"
"Cant you leave?" said Jessica as she got off the bed weakly and removed the infus.
"Your job is done and apology accepted" added Jessica as she staggered into the bathroom and came out 10 minutes later wearing her school uniform.

Yuri looked at her doubtingly.

"You sure you're leaving?"

"Obviously"
"I have school tomorrow" replied Jessica nonchalently as she slowly walked out of the hospital and hailed for a cab.

Yuri stood there dumbfound at Jessica's actions.
She was obviously hurt, weak but instead of resting,
she chose to attend school.


A/N: Its another chapter again.
Alright, TaeNy has met.
Next we'll have YoonSun!
Wait, YoonSun is my random pairing alright?
Keke.
And soon, they will go into the main story.
Hope everything's fine for your peeps so far and my chapters aint boring anyone of you out!
Comments and subscribers please!