Mirror Maze

Everytime we talk, I'll fall a little harder.

For the past few days, Jessica and Tiffany had been hanging out together,
around the castle, gym as well as the royal library.
The history and anything related to the immortals seemed to interest Jessica and Tiffany more as they read about it.

On the other hand, Sunny was drifting apart from Jessica and Tiffany.
But why?

At the royal library, while the two was reading the different books on the table,
Tiffany suddenly shot up with a frown.

"Whats wrong Tiff?"

"Do you think there's something wrong with Sunny?"
"She's no longer hanging out with us" said Tiffany, slightly disappointed.

"I know"
"I've realised that"
"I dont know what made her change"
"But its her choice Tiff, we cant change her nor her choice" reasoned Jessica sadly.

"How could she?"
"We're together for 12 years, going onto the 13 this year"

"Well, who knows whats on her mind" shrugged Jessica as she returned to her books.

"Anyway, Jessi"
"Do you happen to know the abilities of the royalties?"

Jessica nodded with an arrogant smirk.

"What?!"
"Why didnt you tell me?!"

"You gotta figure them out on your own"
"Its cool, really"
"But i dont know about Yoona's though"
"She literally went missing with Sunny"

"I know"

"You know whats going on with them?" smirked Jessica playfully as she narrowed her eyes at Tiffany.

"Well, you know i know" giggled Tiffany as she landed a knock on Jessica's head.
"Byuntae ah Jessi!"

"Shh.."
"Dont let anyone know about my secret"
"I've became one thanks to you!" chuckled Jessica cutely.
"Yah, lets go to the gym"
"Its getting real boring here" yawned Jessica bored as she stretched her arms out.

"Alright!"
"Lets go!" cheered Tiffany happily as she stood up, and walked out of the royal library with her arms hooked to Jessica's.

On their way to the gym, they were stopped by the butler that took them around on their first day here.

"Anyeonghaseyo aggashi"
"I've finally found you"
"The princesses had started a last minute challenge now"
"Everyone is there except for the two of you"
"I need you two to rush over there now" said the butler panickly as he led Jessica and Tiffany into the forest.

Upon entering the forest, Taeyeon and Yuri smirked at their entrance.

"Well, i see i've everyone here" said Taeyeon as she took a step forward.

"But there's only 8 of us here" said a timid soft voice.

Everyone turned to look at the slightly tanned girl, with a very beautiful black silky long hair.
Her facial features are great too.
Eyes look extremely pretty and big.

"I've mentioned about 6 challenges right?"
"Each unfortune girl who lost the game will be sent home as promised"
"No harm intended" explained Taeyeon with a kind smile.

Whisperings were heard around the 8 girls,
some with grins while some with a sadded expression.

"Now now, dont be sad nor discouraged"
"Your second challenge is today"
"Its gonna test you girls on patience, wisdom, stamina and over all form of completion" announced Taeyeon with a smirk.
"Right infront of you girls, is a maze"
"You girls will start off by shooting an arrow across a target"
"Run through a mirror maze that will be filled with obstacles"
"As obvious as it is, avoid it"
"And once you have finished these two, you have to get to the bottom of the cliff by climbing the rope"
"Lastly, to finish it with a certain poise"
"Fastest finisher will win"

Yuri then stepped forward with a wicked smirk on her face.

"Because i've realised that this challenge is slightly harder than before"
"I would like to up the stake and bring up that there will be 2 person being eliminated" said Yuri.

"What do winners get then since the loser stake has been raised?" asked Sekyung in her forever ty voice.

"Sekyung, if you would"
"Please stop batting your extremely long eyelashes at me"

"Right, stop batting your extremely long plastickly eyelashes"
"You heard it?" chuckled Jessica with Tiffany.

"YAH!" shouted Sekyung in annoyance.
"Im going to beat all of you!"

"Go ahead, i would love to be beaten by you" smirked Jessica.

"Alright, i understand your strong determination to win the game Sekyung"
"But lets not delay and get things started, shall we?" said Yoona suddenly while she turned to Taeyeon, who gave her a nod.
"Right, so first up, Chanmi will get the ball rolling" announced Yoona.

Right after the name was called, a pale complex looking hot chick step forward from the crowd of 8 girls.
Took a deep breathe, she picked up the bow,
aimed and fired.
Nice and neat, it hit the target's centre and she began advancing towards the maze.
Watching her amazing agility, she easily passed the maze and down the cliff.

"Well done" clapped Taeyeon with a satisfied grin.
"You did well" said Taeyeon as Chanmi returned from the cliff.

"Next up, we have Miyeon" said Yoona.

Then a girl with a very 'fulfilling' bust stood forward with a pout which made Jessica burst into laughters.

"Do we really have to run?" asked Miyeon with a seducive voice, bending down to Taeyeon.

"Miyeon, please watch your behaviour"
"And for you info-"

"For your info"
"Taeyeon's not a guy" said Tiffany bluntly at Miyeon.

"Precisely, you're using a wrong method"
"Afraid to run because your implants might fall out due to the heavy weight?" laughed Jessica.

Her comments made the whole group of girls burst into laughters too.

"Taeyeon~" whined Miyeon.

"Stop wasting time Miyeon"
"Im sure you'll do just great" smiled Taeyeon awkwardly as she urged Miyeon to step forward start going.

Miyeon started out with the arrow shoot.
Clumsy as she is, she couldnt get the target only after like ten plus tries?
Next, she ran like through the mirror maze,
getting hit by the obstacles again and again due to her lack of agility.
Soon, she came back with a sadded face and sat by the completed zone.

"Now, we'll have Gyunmin" announced Yoona.

"Ready to see a tomato landing on her face?" whispered Jessica giggly.

"Man, i dont have a camera" groaned Tiffany in annoyance.

Gyunmin easily passed the arrow target shooting but was slowed down by the mirror maze.
Thanks to all the obstacles.
She was constantly getting hit on her face because she wasnt fast enough to avoid them.
Finally, after countless try, she returned back from the cliff and towards the completed zone.
While Jessica was watching, she was counting to herself silently how many seconds does she have for every obstacles that will hit her

"Now, we'll have Sekyung" announced Yoona once again.

Sekyung walked towards the start of the challenge proudly and confidently as she easily passed the first station - arrow shooting.
Next she ran into the obstacles, to be exact,
she was running straight into it, not bothering to avoid it.
Suddenly, she was hit by a stronger obstacle and dropped straight onto the ground.

"Watch, she's gonna cry out loud for god's sake that she broke her ankle"
"And of course, get one of the princesses to carry her back" whispered Jessica with a playful smirk.

Right immediately after Jessica whispered to Tiffany about it,
Sekyung threw her hand onto her left ankle and started crying out in pain.

"Help!"
"I think i've broke my ankle, it hurts to move!" cried Sekyung as she waved her hands for help.

With a sigh, Yuri walked over there and carried her out of the maze.

Not knowing why, but the feeling inside Jessica .
She didnt want Yuri to be the one carrying her out.

As she was being carried out, Tiffany giggled while yelling, "Just walk it off dear, just walk it off!"

Clearly as everyone could see, Sekyung was actually trying to gain the princesses attention.
While Taeyeon and Yoona was enjoying the whole drama out there with glee.

"Alright alright"
"Casualty's out"
"Now we'll have Tiffany going out for the challenge"
 
Tiffany immediately stepped out of the crowd and towards the starting point.

"Hwaiting Tiff!" chuckled Jessica.
"Dont let your clumsy duck out of you for now!"

"I'll try!" laughed Tiffany awkwardly.

As easy as it is, Tiffany easily passed the first station and towards the mirror maze.
Surprisingly, Tiffany was focusing really well and had progressed really well without any accidents and successfully to the bottom of the cliff.
Of course, that includes back up to the completed zone.
Tiffany actually took the 2nd place in the competition.
Well, the past few were horrible except for the first who attempted it.

"And now"
"Jessica!" cheered Yoona with a little more enthusiastic in it.

"Hwaiting Sica" said Sunny all of the sudden from the side.
"Im sure you can do it"

"Thanks Sun"
"Meet us after this alright?" smiled Jessica as she walked towards the starting point.

Sunny nodded with a smile as she backed off and stood beside Yoona.

Jessica immediately started the challenge with a swift movement and accuracy.
Getting the target within seconds.
Dashing through the maze, was a breeze for Jessica since she had counted the amount of time needed to pass each obstacles.
Soon, she came to the cliff and a thought popped through her mind.

Jessica's POV

"Look Jessica" said Taeyeon concernly as she cupped Jessica's face in her hands.
"I dont know what has gotten into you"
"But nothing's gonna go wrong here"
"We'll be here for you"
"Even if Yuri or Yoona dont, i'll be"
"I'll be there to catch you when you fall"
"You'll be remembered"


Catch me if i were to fall..?
Lets try this then.

End of Jessica's POV

She took a deep breath and a step forward to the cliff.
Leaning against nothing, she let her body drop down the cliff.

"Taeyeon, im falling" called Jessica softly as she let her body sink downwards.

Knowing that the immortals had superb hearing, she was sure that Taeyeon could definitely hear her.
She wanted to know, if Taeyeon was serious with her words.

Soon enough, she felt a strong grip around her back and knees.
Opening her eyes, it was Taeyeon with a smile on her face.

"You've caught me" whispered Jessica surprised.

"I said i would, didnt i?"
"But it was really dangerous for you to do that" said Taeyeon as she brought Jessica back to the completed zone before releasing her grasps.

Tiffany, who saw it cant deny that she wasnt jealous.
She was jealous, probably to a certain extend.
But she wasnt clear on what was going on and most importantly.
she cant doubt her friends.

"Right, our last candidate for today will be Minjung" announced Yoona.

Minjung stepped out from the crowd nervously and looked around before heading towards the starting point.

"You can do it Minjung!" cheered Jessica and Tiffany in unison.

Immediately, Minjung shot off her first arrow and hit the target.

"Bullseye!" chorused Jessica and Tiffany in unison together with a hi-5.

Next, Minjung swiftly avoided all the obstacles and easily passed through it.
Of course, at the last station,
it was easy.
All she had to do was to abseil down.
Within seconds, Minjung reach the bottom of the cliff and back to the completed zone.

"Well, now we've completed the challenge"
"I must say, you girls have shown us wonderful skills of yours" said Taeyeon.

"But Sunny didnt go for the challenge!" protested Gyunmin.

"Sunny has her special reasons"
"There isnt any need for her to go for any other challenges in future" replied Yoona with a smirk as she pulled Sunny closer to her.
"I've decided to choose Sunny as my partner for my whole lifetime"

Jessica's and Tiffany's mouth dropped open while gasps were heard among the remaining girls.

"Well, like i said"
"The worst would be eliminated"
"So, im sorry to say"
"Miyeon and Minjung you're eliminated" said Taeyeon sadly.
"But think on the brighter side, you two will be going home" smiled Taeyeon as she hand a necklace each over their necks.
"A gift from us"
"Thanks for being here" said Taeyeon before a few maid came over and led the two, with disappointed face out of the area.

"Well,  so who's the winner now?" asked Gyunmin with a seducive wink at Taeyeon.

"Winner?" chuckled Jessica.

"Definitely not you" added Tiffany.
"You're just plain lucky because the other two were far worst than you"

"You aint that amazing except for your tomato face"
"I wonder how did you even run towards the obstacles" giggled Jessica cutely.

"But it isnt fair"
"Jessica was totally cheating with your help Taeyeon" whined Gyunmin in annoyance.

"Well, thats game and life"
"Everything isnt fair"
"Plus, we've said this challenge is about patience, wisdom and over all form of completion" said Taeyeon with a shrug.
"As for winners wise, we'll inform you girls individually if you're the winner"

"What does a winner get?" asked Chanmi suddenly.

"Rewards you mean?" said Yoona in return.
"Definitely something worth drooling for"
"A special request, from either Taeyeon or Yuri" replied Yoona with a smirk.
"Im out because i've found mine"

"Right, a request from either of us" smiled Taeyeon as she turned to leave.

Right after they left, the girls too left,
leaving Sunny, Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany alone.

"Are you two ready to fill us in?" winked Jessica cheekily.

"Precisely, we were both hidden in the dark!"

"Yoona and I are officially a pair" giggled Sunny excitedly.

"Like how?" asked Jessica curiously.

"It just happened like that"
"Our top trade secret"

"Geez" said Jessica as she rolled her eyes at Sunny.
"Anyway, so what about your parents?"

"Oh, about Sunny's parents"
"I brought her to meet them recently"
"I've told and persuade them that Sunny will be safe and fine with me"
"And that they dont have to worry"
"Plus, i've also promised them i'll bring Sunny back to them weekly" said Yoona as she pulled Sunny closer to her side.

"Wow seems like you've gotten everything prepared beforehand" said Tiffany with a chuckle.

"So, Yoona"
"I would like to know about your other trade secret now"
"Which i believe you will let us know"

Yoona's eyes widened.

"What is your special ability?"

"What?"
"You even know about it?"

Tiffany and Jessica nodded with a grin.

"Arasso"
"I can teleport"

"You mean like Harry Potter?"
"Where one can apparate?" asked Jessica in awe.

Yoona nodded.

"Woah!"
"Amazing!!" cheered Tiffany excitedly, clapping her hands together.

"Great, next time show it to us" yawned Jessica tiredly.
"Im a little tired now, so i think i'll head back for a rest"
"Tiff?"

"Oh, guess im joining you then" smiled Tiffany as she stretched her body in exhaustion.
"Bye Sun"
"See you around"

"Bye JeTi!" yelled Sunny loudly as the duo turned and walked away from YoonSun.

After they left, Yoona placed her arms over Sunny with a smirk.

"What?" asked Sunny innocently.

"Wanna try my apparating skills?" winked Yoona playfully.
"I suggest you close your eyes pretty"

With that, Sunny was brought into a fast motioned dimension,
everything blurry and spinning but reached a new environment within seconds.

"So how was it?" asked Yoona as she pulled Sunny to follow her.

"Amazing.." mumbled Sunny, still in her shocked condition.

Yoona merely chuckled at her cuteness and led her around the place she had brought her to.
It was actually a mini city, but it was filled with arcades and consoles of the newest technology and lastest games.
Not forgetting the posh restaurants around it.

"Where are we?"

"Somewhere i enjoy"
"And im sure you too" said Yoona as she dragged Sunny into the mini city of gadgets and games with wide grins on her face.

On the other hand, Jessica and Tiffany,
lying on the bed.
To be exact, again in Jessica's bedroom.

They were playing with each other,
fiddling around with each other when Jessica's purple bruises caught her attention.

"Whats with your bruises Jessi?"
"Why havent it healed from then?"
"Its been days" exasperated Tiffany worriedly as she flipped Jessica's shirt up to the purple bruise still intact.

"Its okay Tiff" assured Jessica with a smile.
"Just bruises, they dont hurt"

"Its not okay Jessi"
"Its getting worse since its not recovering!"
"It will, told you my blood platelets is low thats why its taking slower than usual" lied Jessica.
"Dont worry about it okay?"
"If i feel unwell, i'll definitely tell you"

"Be sure to tell me Jessi" said Tiffany with a sad nod.

Just then, a knock on the door was heard.

"Hey Jessica, can i borrow Tiffany for the day?" asked Taeyeon softly.

"Sure, she's all yours"
"On the house, no payments required" winked Jessica playfully to Taeyeon.

"Thanks!" winked Taeyeon as she pulled the lost Tiffany out of the room and into Taeyeon's room.

Getting her into Taeyeon's room, Tiffany was awed by the beauty of her room.

"Wow"
"I was expecting some princess like room" said Tiffany as she observed the room.
"And i didnt expect it to be so naturally green"

"Beautiful isnt it?"
"I love the nature" said Taeyeon as she sat down on the sofa while Tiffany toured around Taeyeon's room.

After 10 minutes, Taeyeon couldnt wait any longer and spoke.

"Tiffany, are you done touring my room?" asked Taeyeon impatiently.

"Arasso arasso" replied Tiffany as she sat down beside Taeyeon.
"What do you want?"

"Do you know why are you here?"

Tiffany shook her head.

"You're the winner for today"
"Picked by me"

"Okay.."
"And so..?"

"You can request something from me or Yuri" said Taeyeon with a shrug.
"What do you want?"

"You asked me here to just tell me this?"
"And ask for my request?"
"I've got nothing in mind now"
"Let me think over it before replying because its an important one"

Taeyeon nodded.

"Anyway, Taeyeon"
"Do you like Jessica?" asked Tiffany bluntly.

She wanted to know the truth.
No lies, no lying and no liars.

"Dont lie, just tell me the truth"
"Its okay" added Tiffany with a serious look.

"Why do you think that way?"

"Because the way you act"
"If you're really in love with Jessica"
"Then i dont want you to hurt her"

Taeyeon burst into laughters.

"Tiffany!"
"Im not in love with Jessica!"
"Not knowing why, but i have the need to take care of her"
"Its like my dongsaeng!" chuckled Taeyeon dorkily.
"For example, today's incident"
"She was testing me if my words were real"
"I dont love her in the way lovers do!"

Tiffany sighed a sigh of relief.

"Good"
"I dont want to see my best friend getting hurt" said Tiffany awkwardly.

"I've heard it" replied Taeyeon with a nod.
"I wont"

A/N: Believe it or not, its 11:56pm +8GMT SG hours.
My third chapter for today, the same as chapter 8.
But i didnt released it too.
Sadly, chapter 8 aint receiving much attention.
I'll continue writing and not releasing because of the lack of attention from it.

Im sorry readers, im a little disappointed )':

Anyway, when i've released this,
I hope you peeps still enjoyed reading this chapter.
And yup, YoonSun has became official.