First Meeting

Everytime we talk, I'll fall a little harder.

"Jessica-sshi.."
"Its time to wake up"
"You'll have to prepare for the ball later in the evening" called Jessica's butler gently.

Jessica then began to stir as she pulled herself out of her sleep.
Forcing her sleepy eyes open, she sat up slowly on her bed.

"Hmm..?"

"Jessica-sshi"
"Mr & Mrs Jung says to wake you up and get you ready for the ball later"
"They will be returning back for the ball later"

"Ball..?"
"Oh right" yawned Jessica tiredly as she picked herself up, and out of the bed as she staggered into the bathroom groggily.

Inside the bathroom, Jessica was grumbling under her breath.

"I really wonder, why other people gets to enjoy their Christmas whilst i dont" grumbled Jessica under her breath as she rolled her eyes.

15 minutes later, Jessica came out of the bathroom dressed in her casual clothes after the shower.
Well, she didnt need to wear any fancy clothes since she'll be 'dolled-up' later with all the accessories provided for her.
Walking down to the hall with her shoulder bag, Jessica gave her butler a light nod.
Signaling to him that she's ready to go.

With that, the butler immediately went out of the house and stood by the car,
waiting for Jessica to enter it.
After settling down in the car, they moved off to the hair salon for the hairstylist to style Jessica's hair,
as well as the make up artist to apply the make up for Jessica.

On the way to the hair salon, Jessica fished out her phone from her bag and start tapping rapidly.


Whatsapp group - BFF!

Jessica - YAH!
Jessica - WAKE UP!
Jessica - WAKE UP! WAKE UP!
Jessica - ...
Jessica - Anyone awake yet?!
Jessica - Its Christmas!!!!
Jessica - Merry Christmas!!!!!

Tiffany - YAH! Stop spamming will you!
Tiffany - Im awoken from my beauty sleep thanks to you!

Jessica - Bianeh~
Jessica - Im boredd. Im going to the hair salon to get my hair and make up done.
Jessica - Cant you chat with me?

Tiffany - What? Thats early!
Tiffany - Its only 11am ah Jessi!

Jessica - Precisely -.-''
Jessica - Its only 11am and my parents want me to get prepared for the ball at 5pm. LOL.
Jessica - Anyway, where's Sunny?!
Jessica - SUNNY!!
Jessica - OH SUNNY~~~

Tiffany - YAH!
Tiffany - STOP SPAMMING OR I'LL REALLY LEAVE THIS CHAT GROUP!!

Jessica - Okayokay! Fine~
Jessica - Why isnt Sunny replying?

Tiffany - Probably sleeping still?

Sunny - Merry Christmas prettys!
Sunny - Hmm.. What have i missed out?
Sunny - And thanks for spamming me-.-''

Tiffany - You're welcome Sunny :P

Jessica - My pleasure!
Jessica - Right, sorry Sunny.
Jessica - Gotta go. I've reached the hair salon.
Jessica - You two have fun! Buhbyee!
Jessica - See you two in school!

Tiffany - Bye! See ya!

Sunny - Bye! See you in school!
Sunny - So, what are you doing today Tiff?

Tiffany - Me? Guess i'll just get my out of the bed and start preparing for my long dreaded family dinner today.
Tiffany - Not like some one who gets to enjoy Christmas happily with her beloved~

Sunny - Too bad~ *Shrugs*
Sunny - Hey Tiff, gotta go. Mum's calling.
Sunny - Talk to you soon!

Tiffany - Bye!


Tiffany's POV

Sigh, i guess its all back to me being alone again.
Who cares?
School's reopening next week!
Time for some fun!

End of Tiffany's POV

Later that day, Tiffany was preparing to leave for the restaurant to meet up with her father as well as those relatives that she hated,
she was surprised by her dad's sudden appearance.

"Appa?"
"Why are you here?" asked Tiffany.

"Why cant i be here?"
"Dont you miss your appa?"
"Its been months since you last saw me"
"I thought we could leave for the restaurant together" smiled Mr Hwang as he reached out for Tiffany's hands.

"As if i miss you"
"Im used to your absence" mumbled Tiffany under her breath as she followed Mr Hwang to the car.

Upon reaching the restaurant, Tiffany and her dad was showered with lots of attention and care because her family was the richest among the relatives.
And obviously, they were trying to up to Tiffany's dad or Tiffany for just that tint bit of advantage that they might get.

On the other hand, for Jessica, she was stuck in a similar position as Tiffany,
facing all the fake smiles and laughters as well as the feigned closeness to Jessica or her family members.
All the people in the ball, i mean almost all, were bootlickers.
Love to up to Jessica's family for their money and wealth.
However, as for Jessica, she would always sneak to a corner and sat down with a glass of red wine and her heels off.
Jessica never liked heels, she would always avoid wearing heels as much as possible because she felt that wearing heels is just a hassle and it hurts her feet so much.

"Its only 7pm" groaned Jessica as she laid her head onto the table with her arms spreaded over the small round table.

From far, there was this trio who holds a really special aura around them.
The one standing in the middle was a danshin, with really pretty facial features and her hair was in blonde.
Standing beside her was 2 others, who was much taller than the danshin were all chatting to each other with a glass of champagne in their hands.
Looking up, Jessica saw those 3 unfamiliar figures but chose to ignore it since it doesnt bother her much.

As for Sunny, she spent her Christmas with her parents,
wandering around the streets of Seoul at night with the pretty night lights specially for Christmas.
Dining at a nice cozy restaurant for such a special occassion to mark the start of their night, appreciating the pretty night lights of Seoul.

Sunny's POV

How i wish Tiffany and Jessica is here with me..
I bet they are groaning in frustration now..

End of Sunny's POV

"Soonkyu-ah, mani morgo" smiled Mr Lee as he took a piece of meat and left it in Sunny's bowl of rice.

"Yup, Soonkyu, mani morgo"
"You're too tiny!" teased Mrs Lee with a smile.

"Appa!"
"Omma!" pouted Sunny, frustrated.
"You cant blame me for being short!"

"Arasso arasso"
"We were just teasing you" chuckled Mr Lee as he ruffled Sunny's hair.

Thats actually, basically how the three ended their Christmas.
Two in frustration while one in happiness.
Well, thats just for a day so it doesnt matter much.

Soon, it was the first day of school.
The trio had decided to meet outside the school before entering it together.
While waiting for Sunny outside the school, Jessica and Tiffany was freezing outside of the school really badly with their teeths chattering hard.
The duo didnt take any personal form of transport to school everyday because they were studying in a neighbourhood school and they didnt want to attract any unneccessary attention.
Especially when they are with Sunny.
So instead, they took the public bus to school.

"Ttthisss Sunnyyy" said Jessica as she gritted her teeth to prevent it from stuttering much.
"Iiimmm gonnnaaa kkilll hheerrr ffooorr tthhiss!"

"Sssammeee hheerree"
"Iitttss Jjannuarryy, ssooo ccoolddd" chattered Tiffany as she hid her hands into the pockets of her coat, grabbing onto the warm packs in the pockets.

15 minutes later, Sunny had arrived outside the school in a cab.
Again, exiting the cab with an apologetic look.

"Bianeh bianeh!!"
"Oooo, its so cold!!"
"Lets go in first!" said Sunny as she quickly push Jessica and Tiffany into the school.

As soon as they got into the school, Jessica gave Sunny a deadly glare as she clasps her hands together and rubbed it for warmth.

"YAH LEE SOONKYU!" exclaimed Jessica angrily.
"Its bloody winter!!"
"How could you make us wait for you outside the school for a good 15 minutes?!'

"Precisely!"
"Did you know how cold it was?!" added Tiffany as she was blowing her warm breath into her hands for warmth.

"Bianeh" apologised Sunny with a puppy look as she waited for her two besties' forgiveness.

Just then, shoutings were heard and everyone was rushing to the carpark that was right after the front gate of the school.

"The royalties!!" shouted the girls frantically as they rushed to the carpark despite the cold weather.

"Again~" said Jessica as she rolled her eyes at the crazy girls.
"Forever fangirl-ing~"

"Cant help it" shrugged Tiffany with a smile.
"Actually, we've yet to really see the 'royalties' of the school"
"Shall we go take a look and see who are they?" suggested Tiffany with a playful smirk.

"Yay!"
"Im dying to know who are they actually!" chirped in Sunny excitedly as her attention was being diverted to the crowd that was cheering loudly at the carpark as three Ferrari cars sped into the school.

Exiting the cars slowly appeared three beautiful figures, even with their uniforms on,
they really sparkled and shined out of the students that was crowding around them.
Tiffany who saw it was amused by it for seconds before finding it childish to be spazzing over those ordinary so-called 'royalties'.
Jessica, who stood there stunned held a blank confused look on her face.

"Whats wrong Jessi?" asked Tiffany concernly as she shook Jessica for a few times before gaining Jessica's attention.

"Huh?"

"I mean, whats wrong?"

"Oh.."
"Errr.. they looked familiar Tiff" said Jessica awkwardly.
"It seems like i've seen them before somewhere"

"Jessica, how is it possible?"
"Probably because you've seen them before in school but didnt know that they were the royalties?"

"Maybe.."

"Anyway, why are they so crazy over them?" asked Tiffany casually as the trio walked back into the classroom.
"Their cars, i can easily get one for myself if i asked for it"
"And their beauty, i think we can be as pretty as them"

"Are you serious?" said Jessica who was about to face palm herself at Tiffany's comments.
"Why do you want to compare us to them?"
"I think we're perfectly good, right Sunny?"

"Of course, im good as long as im with you two!" grinned Sunny cutely as she hopped back to their new classroom as well as class.

"Forever a Sunny bunny" laughed Jessica and Tiffany in unison as they did a hi-5 together behind Sunny's back.

Settling down in the classroom, the trio was chatting with each other happily when the teacher came in.
Clapping for a few times to gain the attention before she starts her lesson.
Hours later, it was during lunch break that the trio went over to the canteen to get their lunch.
On the way to the canteen, the royalties walked past them and accidentally bumped onto Jessica real hard that she actually fell down.
But neither did one of the royalties apologise but just walked off.

Jessica, who got up almost immediately went over to the royalties and glared at them with her famous deadly glare.

"Shouldnt you apologise to me?" snapped Jessica angrily as she focused on the one who knocked her down.
"You bumped onto me so hard!"

The one who knocked her down, was one of the taller one with a tan skin colour.
She just rolled her eyes and pushed Jessica away before walking off.

"YAH!" shouted Jessica angrily as she threw a book at her which earned gasps from the crowd.
"I demand an apology right now!"

Tiffany and Sunny quickly rushed over to Jessica's side, to calm her down to prevent more unwanted commotion to go on.

"Jessi, just forget it" whispered Tiffany softly into Jessica's ears.

"Yup, nevermind"
"Im sure you're hungry, lets just go for lunch alright?" added Sunny as they dragged Jessica away.

As Jessica was being dragged away by Tiffany and Sunny, she shouted loudly at the royalties who were walking away.

"You three arrogant idiots!"
"Take it as its your lucky day today!!!" shouted Jessica in anger.

After they had successfully gotten Jessica out of trouble and in the canteen, Tiffany pushed Jessica slightly down onto her seat with a disapproving look which earned Tiffany a wince from Jessica as she held onto her left shoulder.

"Yah Jessi"
"You have to learn how to control your temper"
"Seriously"

"Yeah, you would have gotten into real deep trouble you know?" said Sunny as-a-matter-of-factly.
"You wont wanna get into trouble with all their fans right?"

"Right, what kind of friends are you two when i got knocked over"
"All you two did was to scold me, none of you ever bothered if i was injured" snapped Jessica impatiently as she stood up from her seat and left the two, with a shocked expression.

"Ops?"
"I think we really forgot to ask if Jessi's hurt" gasped Tiffany with widened eyes.

"We're so dead" sighed Sunny as she quickly turned to chase after Jessica by brisk walk while Tiffany ran after her best friend.

"Jessi!"
"Wait up!" shouted Tiffany from the back.

While on the other side, was the royalties,
staying in their own room for their lunch break.

"Hey Tae & Yoon"
"Dont you think that girl just now is kinda special?" asked the girl who was slightly tan-er than the other two.

"Why unnie?"
"You're interested in her?" teased Yoona with an evil grin.

"Yul, you know"
"You should have just apologised to her"
"You really bumped onto her really hard" said Taeyeon with a worried look.

"Really?"
"I mean, i couldnt help it right"
"I cant really contain my strength" shrugged Yuri innocently.
"Anyway, remember what we were supposed to do?"

Taeyeon and Yoona just nodded with a sigh.

"Im gonna pick her as one of my candidate" announced Yuri firmly with a determined look.

"WHAT?!" exclaimed Yoona and Taeyeon in shock.

"Are you kidding me?" asked Taeyeon concernly as she walked over to Yuri.

"Unnie, have you thought about it thoroughly?"

"Yup i've"
"Plus, we can eliminate if they are not up to the standard"
"Right?" said Yuri coolly as she plopped down onto the comfy sofa with a confident grin on her face.

"You can say so.."

"Then its final!"
"What about you two?"

"Me?"
"Im not sure yet, probably just pick a few from this school or street and choose?" said Taeyeon with a shrug.

"I dont know too"
"Theres not much interesting people out here" added Yoona with a frown.

Yuri's POV

Thank goodness i've found one interesting one.
Guess im gonna have lots of fun.

End of Yuri's POV

"Too bad then" teased Yuri sacarstically as she put on the headphones over her ears and shut her eyes, enjoying the music that was coming from it.

Watching the arrogant look on Yuri, Taeyeon and Yoona stuck their tongues out at her annoyingly despite the fact that Yuri cant see it with her eyes shut.

Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona are the famous, well-known royalties of the school that Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny is studying in.
Although the royalties looked cold on the outside, they were actually really warm and dorky on the inside.
They were just putting a mask over themselves, and no one knows why.


At the field of the school, Jessica was there kicking and kicking all the grass and stones around,
venting her anger.

"What kind of best friends are you two" grumbled Jessica as she kicked one of the stones hard and it flew high.

Before Jessica knew, it hit Yuri on her head.
Yuri looked up and saw Jessica there, kicking and venting all her anger and frustrations.
With a smirk, she walked up over to Jessica.

"What do you want?" snapped Jessica impatiently as she turned away to leave.


"I want you to apologise" said Yuri coldly as she grabbed onto Jessica's left shoulder which made Jessica let out a wince as she turned to face Yuri.

"Fine, im sorry"
"Happy?" said Jessica angrily as she stomped off from Yuri and met Tiffany and Sunny right after that.

"Hey Jessi" started Tiffany awkwardly.
"Im sorry for scolding you"
"I was just worried that you might get into more trouble"

"Yup, we were only worried for you Jessica" sighed Sunny guiltily.
"Dont be mad at  us alright?"

"Why?"
"Are you all afraid to get into trouble with me?"
"Its okay you know, i can get into trouble alone"

"Nonono!"
"Of course we dont Jessi"
"Since when are we?!"
"We've gotten into trouble for how many years together?" said Tiffany with a playful smirk on her face.

"Precisely!"
"Dont be mad at us alright?" pleaded Sunny cutely as she put hands on Jessica's shoulders which made Jessica winced in pain.

"Wae?"
"Jessi, are you hurt?" asked Tiffany concernly as soon as she heard Jessica's wince.

"Nevermind, i think it will be fine later" lied Jessica as she averted Tiffany's concerned look.

"Dont lie Jessi" warned Tiffany as she eyed for Sunny to hold Jessica down.

Sunny just nodded with a smile.

"Let me see!" said Tiffany as she immediately went over to Jessica's left shoulder and pulled her uniform a little away from Jessica's shoulder.

Before Jessica could resist, Sunny held Jessica hard.

"YAH!"
"Its swollen!" exclaimed Tiffany as she hit Jessica in the head.
"Pabo!"

"We'll bring you to the sick bay"
"Lets go Jessica" said Sunny as she held on Jessica's hand and led her towards to sick bay while Jessica let out a groan.

From far, Yuri saw everything and started feeling a little guilty at it as she turned and walked back towards their special room.
Entering the room, Yuri sighed loudly so as to get the other twos' attention.

"Whats wrong again unnie?" asked Yoona nonchalently.
"You dont have to sigh so loud you know"
"Your sigh almost caused an earthquake"

Taeyeon let out a chuckle.

"I think you're right Tae"
"I've bumped onto her too hard" sighed Yuri guiltily.
"I saw, her shoulder was all swelled up"

"Told you" replied Taeyeon
"You should learn how to control your strength at times Yul"
"You cant continue going around breaking stuff and apologise for the sake of apologising"
"And using the reason that you cant control your strength"
"We are the ones that are gonna rule the kingdom in future Yul"
"Think of our future"

"I know i know"

"Tae unnie is gonna start with her long sensible grandmother reasons again" giggled Yoona playfully.

"YAH!" scolded Taeyeon as she land a smack of Yoona's head.

"Ouch!"
"Unnie!!!" whined Yoona cutely as she rubbed her hand in pain.

On the other hand, for Jessica, she was in the sick bay with Tiffany and Sunny.
As Jessica was removing her uniform top as instructed by the nurse, Tiffany and Sunny gasped at the swollen part.

"Bianeh Jessi"
"We didnt look out for you after you were bumped onto.." apologised Tiffany sadly, getting a little teary.
"We shouldnt have scolded you but asked you if you were injured.."

"Bianeh Jessica.."
"We're.. " sighed Sunny sadly.

"Yah, its okay"
"Im fine okay, you all are the ones making a big fuss out of it"
"Wait for me outside alright?"
"I'll be out soon, dont worry"
"And when im done, i dont want to see that sad or guilty face of yours!" added Jessica with a deadly glare.

"Okay.." replied Tiffany and Sunny as they exited the room.

Inside the room, Jessica was with the nurse when she examined but with a light touch on her shoulder made Jessica wince in pain.
After examining it, the nurse shook her head slightly and went over to the desk and scribbled a note before passing it to Jessica.

"Jessica-sshi"
"Im sorry but i think you've dislocated your shoulder"
"I cant do anything much to help unless you need a painkiller"
"Here's a letter of referral to Seoul's National University Hospital"
"You can bring the letter to the hospital and they will arrange the surgery for you to put your shoulder back in place" said the nurse.

"Dislocated..?"
"No wonder it hurts so much"
"Alright, thanks"
"And yup, i would like to have a painkiller for now"
"I'll visit the hospital when the school ends" said Jessica politely to the nurse.

The nurse nodded and returned to Jessica's side with a jab and a small container of liquid.

"I'll give you a stronger dose of painkiller so that it will last longer till you end school" smiled the nurse kindly as she wiped the alcohol swab on Jessica's arms before inserting the jab in.
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Right, done" informed the nurse as she took the alcohol swab and wipe the injected area.
"Remember to visit the hospital later"

"Thanks, i will" replied Jessica as she put on her uniform and exited the sick bay with the referral letter in her pocket.

"So how?"
"What did the nurse say?" asked Sunny worriedly.

"Yup, Jessi"
"Are you alright?"

"Dont worry"
"Everything is fine, but i'll need to visit the hospital after school"
"I've already taken a painkiller jab from the nurse" smiled Jessica assuringly.

"What?!"
"You need to visit the hospital after school yet you said you're fine?!" exclaimed Tiffany in shock.

"Shh, lower down your volume Tiff"

"How could she lower down her volume when its you Jessica"
"Why is it so serious that you'll have to get to the hospital?" asked Sunny curiously.

"The nurse said i've dislocated my shoulder"
"Thats why"

"Oh my!"
"This time round, i must really go and make them apologise to you!" hissed Tiffany angrily with her hands chucked to her waist.

"Hey dont, you said not to get into trouble right?" persuaded Jessica as she held onto Tiffany's wrist.

"Yup, Tiff, dont" agreed Sunny with a nod.

"Dont stop me!"
"I wont allow my best friend to get hurt!" huffed Tiffany angrily as she stormed off, leaving the two in shock.

"Do you think we should follow and stop her?" asked Sunny hesistantly with a shrug.

"I dont know"
"Maybe we should but do you think you're able to stop her?" answered Jessica doubtingly.

"I doubt so"
"Forget it"
"We'll follow, but get into trouble together then" chuckled Sunny before they moved off, following Tiffany behind.



A/N: Another chapter up.
This will be the meeting for Yulsic first.
Cant help it because i ship Yulsic more :P
So is it clear which meeting will the next pair be?
As promised, i'll update often alright?
Till my holidays end(:

Have fun, and i hope this chapter aint boring for you peeps.
ANDANDAND! I've edited the font size for chapter 1.
Hahas, im sorry to have made you peeps' eyes suffer /:

Comments and subscribers please!