Breakfast in bed

A long awaited love for us....

    You were sleeping peacefully into his arms,totally immerged into the dreamland,when the first sunshine came through your window,waking you up.You hummed softly rubbing your eyes and grinned widely when you saw his beautiful sleeping face.Breathing gently ,barely being heard,he was sleeping turned towards you,his left hand wrapped around you softly.You left a soft chuckle at how cute he was at the moment and then you immediately started to panic when you realised you had to clean up before your mom knew what happened.You were sure she wouldn't enter your room,she always respected your privacy,but she liked doojoon so there was a chance of her making breakfast and getting upstairs to inform you both to get downstairs or wake you up.You looked around,as much doojoon's grip was letting you to and realised that your clothes were all over the place,let alone the condoms.You grinned blushing thinking about yesterday: It was the most beautiful night of your life! You looked at him biting your lip.Did he liked it as you did? what was his thoughts about it? was his first time too? thoughts like that kept coming through your mind but you had to focus to the moment.You shook your head trying to concetrate and tried to get off his grip to start cleaning around.

     You pushed gently his arm to get away from his embrance but he whined and hugged you tighter making you chuckle more.''I am not your pillow doojoon'' you whispered ,loving how possessive he was about you even in his sleep.You looked at him and blow softly between his eyes to .He frowned and groaned softly before opening his eyes.He looked at you and smiled and closed his eyes again wanting to save this moment.

''goodmorning you teaser'' he whispered and pecked your neck hugging you closer.

''sorry oppa...i had to wake you up...''you hummed pouting ''goodmorning'' you continued smilling as he pulled away to see you and pecked your lips softly.

''It's okay,i have to head back to the dorm too,the guys may look for me even it is still holidays'' he repplied rubbing his eyes and stretching a little'' i slept so calmly here...'' he continued grinning.

''Me too...'' you repplied rubbing his torso softly and nodded ''you should sleep here more often''

''I will do my best for that to happen'' he repplied and pecked your cheek.You nuzzled his neck humming that you should wake up,have a shower and after cleaning up,getting down for breakfast''I will shower first and then make some breakfast for you'' he repplied excited and poked your nose'' i want this day to be special..one of my free days with you...''

''Are you sure?'' you smiled looking at him '' i am sure mom made breakfast already''

''Even so ,i wanna take care of you'' he nodded his head smilling and headed into the shower.You grinned to youself and tried to tidy your room as he was taking a shower.You changed the sheets and put your clothes on the laudry after changing into your pijamas.Threw away carefully the used condoms and looked around to check everything was okay.

''Ready for shower miss?'' you heard his voice as he went out of the bathroom ,a towel wrapped around his waist.you walked towards him happily and nodded after pecking his lips softly''when you come out,breakfast will be served in bed'' he whispered and stoke your cheek.

''Arasseo oppa'' was all you could whisper back feeling butterflies all over your stomach.You went into the bathroom to take  a shower but all you could think was him.You couldn't wait get back to him and share your breakfast him for the first time in your house.You finished as fast as you could and wrapping a towel around you,you stood in front of the door trying to hear any noice from him.Nothing.Was he still downstairs? maybe he dressed up and now he was talking with your mom?You went outside of the room to check on him: he wasn't into the room indeed and all you could hear was your mom's laughter.You smiled loving how well they were getting with each other.You dressed up into your favourite blue dress and you were ready to get downstairs when you heard someone coming.

''Breakfast is heree'' it was Doojoon opening the door.He widened his eyes seeing you already dressed up and smiled'' wow you are ready for breakfast!'' he placed the breakfast on  the bed sitting there and patting the seat next to him.You grinned happily and sat obediently next to him.

''You made all this?'' you asked looking at the food: there was omelette,bread and jam ,scrumbled eggs and pancakes along with coffee and orange juice.

''No,your mom didn't really let me '' he pouted playfully and then chuckled ''she is so nice,i am glad she is around when i am away'' he nodded and pecked your cheek.''Taking care of you''.This was totally true,your mom was the best mom and you were so grateful about her,she was cool and always supported you no matter what.This is why you didn't wanna let her down.

''My mom is always like this,you will get used '' you hummed happily and started eating happily.You kept peeking at him as you were both eating,making sure he was indeed there,making sure you were not dreaming.

''Baby what's wrong?'' he whispered leaning closer as he caught you looking.You just shook your head and smiled but he knew you quite well to know that something was bothering you.''Tell me..what's in your little cute mind?''

''I just...i can't believe you are here...after all this time...and we are together'' you whispered cutely and nodded biting your lip'' being yours...i will start missing you even more now'' you continued and looked at him hesitately.

''Hmm i see...'' he smiled and pecked your lips softly ''i will miss you too..but i will do my best for us to meet as often as we can...'' and nodded.

''Promise?''you repplied chuckling and picked out your pinky finger.

''Yes promise'' he nodded while wraping his pinky around yours'' i wanna be with you~''

''me too oppa...i love you''

''i love you too''

 

message from djlady: hey guysss~!finally i managed to update! i am sorry for the long wait and for the short chapie,it has been a while since i wrote so i am a litle out of inspiration,but i think i am getting it back XD please,don't hesitate to message and communicate with me,i love talking with you guys and see your feedback^^ see you soon! thank you again for being here and loving this story <3