Staying Home...

A long awaited love for us....

Doojoon Pov

As long as I woke up,I made sure that everyone was sleeping and then I replayed once more the plan in my mind:I was going to pretent that I was sick so that I could stay out of today's activities.Looking at the mirror,I realised that my half awake face was ideal for that,since I was tired and had dark circles under my eyes and it could help me convice them easier.Thinking that it was a great chance for my acting lessons to pay off,I stood up and went to Yoyo's room.I was going to wake up HYunseung,with whom I shared the room,but I wasn't sure that he'll wake up,so I decided to go to Yoyo,who used to wake up easier. ''Yoyo...wake up...I don't feel very well...''I said seriously''could you wake up the others?''I continued and faked a cough. He didn't answered immediately but after my persistent nagging,he woke up and said worried yet sleepy:

''ok,I will...are you sure you're sick?'' ''Yep...''I said trying to sound sick. ''Ok,just let me wake up the others...can you call the manager?''he said and stood slowly up.

''No,no...he propably would get mad at me...''I said because I was afraid that he may understand that I was faking my illeness''please say to Joker to do it...I should go back to my bed,I am feeling cold...''I said and coughed again,making him pop out from his seat

. ''Araso,just don't cough next to me!!''he said and went to the other room

.I went into mine quickly smilling.''You are doing just fine until here...''I said to myself''now you have to give them some proof that you're sick...like a fever!!''But how was that possible?I sat on my bed thinking about it when all the members came to see me.

''What's up?Yoyo said you are sick...''said Hyunseung while rubbing his left eye.

''Are you ok?''said Kikwang with a sleepy-worried look in his face.

''How do you dare getting sick after me and you will want propably now to skip shooting right?''said Dongwoon angrily.

''Guys,we forgot the most important...have you a fever?If you haven't you'll go with us at the shooting...''said Joker and stared at Dongwoon who now was calmer

. ''Hmmm...I think I may have...''I said and Joker touched immediately my forehead surprising me.But I had an ace up on my sleeve.As long as I returned to my room,I went outside for 5 seconds when Hyunseung was with the others,so nobody saw me and got colder temperature like that.

''You're just fine...you are cold...''said Joker and stared at me.

''Omo,he isn't!''said quickly Kikwang before I could respond myself''Doojoon is always warm...''

''Yep...''I said and nodded seriously,trying hard not to smile''I may have an increasing fever...'' ''You're right,I am bringing the thermometer...and we'll check it out!Guys let's go eat the rest of us!!''said Yoseob and the others nodded and left.

''Can't I eat?''I said furiously,ok I was supposed to be sick but food is important for me...never skipping meals!!that's my principal!

''No,we have to see first if you have fever...you should then eat something warm''he said and gave me the thermometer''call us when you see the result...5 minutes maximum!''I nodded and he left. ''That't it!!''I said and stood up.I had an idea for the creation of the fever.I took quickly the thermometer and started to rub it with the blanket in order to get warmer.When the temperature got 38,I put it under my armpit and called them to come.

''Give it to me...''said Joker and I pulled off ill and did as he said.He looked at it and sighed: ''You have a little fever...37,5!''he said unwillingly.

''Otoke now?''I asked him,putting on a worried look.

''I'll call the manager and tell him...''he said and left.''Omo,the manager!I have to be careful...''I was thinking while he was speaking with the manager.

''Ok,I'll tell him...''I heard Joker saying from inside''don't worry!It's the first time this happens to you..It's important for you to be there...''he continued and hang up.He went towards me and I asked him what happened putting on my worried look.

''Something serious happened to his family and we are going to go with the staff at the shooting...he'll come after...and you'll stay here,making sure you'll get better today.I hope you'll not have another fever...we'll call you every one hour to check you out.A noona should be here with you but since you just learned about it,nobody is avalaible so you'll stay alone...''

''It's ok!''I said quickly ''I'll propably be sleeping all day since I am tired too...''I continued and he nodded.

On their way to the exit,I was feeling again awful for telling them lies,but I knew that it was the only way possible for me to see her and protect her.

''Be careful hyung!''said Dongwoon and winked me making me a little confused but I didn't gave him so much attention.The others also told me to rest well and I nodded smiling.

''Thank you!Fighting today!!'I yelled as they were walking away laughing at me and then a cough cut me.''Wtf?was I getting really sick?''I thought for once but then I shook my head to forget it and closed the door quickly.I went towards my room smiling and called her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 While you were eating breakfast,you heard your phone ringing from upstairs.''It must be him...''you thought and instantly  you felt butterflies in your stomach.You went quickly to your room and picked up your phone at the last moment before it was supposed to stop ringing.''Phew~that was close!''you thought and spoke:
''Yabouseyo?''you said cheerfully.
''Goodmorning my sweetie!''he said making you smile at the hearing of his sweet voice.
''Goodmorning Doojoonie!''you said without being able to stop letting out your aegyo voice,making him giggle''How are you?''
''I'm so excited for today!I can't wait to see you and speaking to you now isn't helping me calm down...''he said and 
smirked''and you?''
''I am very happy and excited too!!''you said and a smile formed instantly in your face''I miss you!''you continued and he laughed.
''Me too!''he said.
''Where are you?it's so silent...''you asked him as you noticed from the beggining that he was so calm and there was no 
noices around like usually when he was at work.
''heheeh,that's another reason I called...''he said and smirked''I am at the dorm...''he continued surprising you.
''Why are you at the dorm?what happened?where are the others?''you started asking him questions worried.
''Nothing happened..the others are out...''he said but you knew that he was hidding something.
''Then why are you alone there and not with them?Are you sick and stayed home?''you said as you were starting to become more worried about him.
''Kind of...''he said and giggled.
''Ya!tell me clearly,don't make me worry!''you said to him and he smirked one more time.
''You're so cute when you're worrying about me...''he said and you sighed.
''Tell me...please oppa...''you repplied him ''are you ok?''
''Yes,I am more that good,just I stayed at the dorm...''he said ''wanna come?''
''Why?why didn't you go with the others?''you asked him.
''I'll explain to you face-to-face...''he said cheerfull''will you come?''
''Of course I'll come but... isn't that risky?''you had mixted feelings about that.
''No,everyone is out and we live in a pack of flocks so nobody will notice you ''he said with confidence.
''Are you sure?''you asked again to be sure.
''Yes,I am...so see you in  an hour?''he asked you sweetely and all your worries were washed off immediately.You couldn't say no even though you were hesitant about that.You were afraid that something could go wrong but your desire to see him again and sooner won over your hesitance.
''Ok,but I have to return by 16.00 to go to work...our date was supposed to be after but now you changed our plans...''you said and smiled.
''It's alright...if you come now,we'll have plenty time till then...''he repplied and giggled.
''Ok,see you in a while?''you said''I have to prepare now..''
''hehe yep,see ya!''he said''even though you don't have to prepare...just be the yourself,my girl...''he said making you blush.He gave you the address of the dorm and then you both hang up.
''Omo...Am I dreaming?I am going to his...dorm?''you thought and blushed more as you went upstairs.You opened your wardrobe,trying to find something suitable.Again you couldn't find anything good,as everything seemed unsuitable,but at the last moment you noticed a blue sky blouse with butterflies.You knew that Doojoon's favourite colour was blue and you liked the blouse also,so you wore that with a jean shorts and sandals since it was warm outside.You didn't want to be fancy,so you dressed casual.You put a light pink lipgloss that would give more shining in your lips and a little eyeliner to make your eyes more big.You left your hair down and put on a little white bow.You were ready to go.
''This is it..''you muttered to yourself and  you left the house.