Our [fanmeeting]

A long awaited love for us....

 

Finally you were there waiting and cheering for them and most of all for him with all the other B2uties.You felt so happy and excited to see him after such a long time,even from a distance.You missed him so much...
You have been wearing the same dress that you wore on your first date and you were ready to see him perform.With you was Martina,fangirling mostly about Joker,who was her bias and Seung gi
who was looking around surprised as kpop concerts were unfamiliar to him.
''Where is he?''he asked you at somepoint,yelling in order to be heard between the screams of fans.
''They'll appear in 5 minutes!''you said excited and then the MC announced their entrance on stage:
''KIKWANG!''
''HYUNSEUNG!''
''YOSEOB!''
''JUNHYUNG''[at that point you had to support Martina because she was ready to faint...]
''DONGWOON!''your heart was going to burst,you knew who  was next...
''and finally DOOJOON!!''
  You screamed his name with all your heart with all the fans.You
watched him as he entered all smiling.He waved at all of you.You couldn't help but jumping unconciously,trying to be visible for him.
He looked around happily and then he went towards the others.
''SO BEAST!!안녕하세요,비스트 이습니다!!''[=hello,we are beast!!]''they said all in unison.
''omo,omo!!It's starting!!''you whispered excited and smiled.
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  As they were singing one song after another,you became happier everytime.You couldn't take your eyes off of him...he was perfect in your eyes!!His moves,his voice and charisma...these were the things you loved about him from the first time you saw him in class,3 years before.You still couldn't believe that he was your boyfriend...just too good to be true!!You melted and melted everytime he set a gaze upon you and now you were waiting impatiently to see him face-to-face,at the fansign.
   After the songs,the members displayed some fanservice.They were calling the numbers of some seats and the fans who were seated in these had the chance to get on stage and see them closely.Unfortunatelly,neither Martina nor you had the chance to get on stage,but you didn't mind since you knew that you could see HIM anytime you wanted.However,when you saw him hugging or getting kissed in the cheek by the fans,you felt a little pinch in your heart.You were jealous of them,for touching your oppa!
  Of course you knew that Doojoon and the other members were doing this to make fans happy but you felt a little down after that.Martina saw that and said to you:
''Don't be silly...he does it for the fans!!In fact,look at him...he gets so dissapointed when the girl that gets on stage isn't you...but he also wants to please the fans who came to see him!''
  You looked at him and realised that Martina was right.Doojoon seemed to pout evrytime a fan appeared but he then covered it with a smile.You smiled at his cute reaction and started blushing.
''Wait a little more Doojoonie...I'm coming!!''you thought happily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   When the fanmeeting was over,all the crowd rushed into another place for the fansign.You waited at a long queque with Martina and Seung gi who were both excited to see the members,however for another reason each one of them.Martina wanted to meet all the members as a b2uty of course and Seung gi wanted to meet his ''brother-in-law'' as he kept saying to tease you during the concert.But this time,you 
didn't get mad at him,you were so excited to see Doojoon that you just smiled at his teasing.
   After about 2h and a half,you started to see the members from a far.You were all tired,waiting so many hours,but you felt nothing but excitement.After 20 people or more,you would be able to see him face to face!You started to chatt with some other B2uties behind you cheerfully. 
 
 
 DOOJOON POV
The manager announced to us that it was time for us to get on stage.
As we were walking towards the stage,we could hear louder and louder 
these cheers,the cheers who always give us strenght and power to continue become better.Better for them,B2uties...
''Her voice is somewhere inside these cheers!''I thought and smiled as I waited for the Mc to say my name.
''DOOJOON!''he said and I entered the stage,smiling,happy to see B2uties again!I looked around,foolisly trying to spot her in the ground but of course that was impossible.I went back and sat with the others.
''SO BEAST!!안녕하세요,비스드 이습니다!!''[=hello,we are beast!!''we said and 
B2uties welcomed us with some fanchats.
''It's starting...''I thought excited and looked at the others smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  All the songs we said,I said them for her mostly.Before I met her,I just sang because I like it and because I enjoyed that but now it's more than that.Now,I SAY my songs to someone...that is her...So I was very anxious because I wanted to be perfect for her.I was scared because of that stupid nightmare from yesterday,but fortunatelly,everything went smoothly.
   After that,it was time for the fanservice.I used to really like it because I got to meet the fans more personnally and have a contast with them but now it was weird.I felt uneasy.It was different than before...I just didn't want to hugg or give a peck in anyone but her and everytime I did,I kept remembering my memories with her.Everytime I was hoping that she'll appear on stage but there were only other girls.I hope that she won't get mad at me for that.I really like her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   After the fanmeeting,there was the fansign.''Finally!!''I thought''I've got to see her again!!However,we have to pretend that we don't know each other,but at least I'll see her...''
We started to greet the fans;they were all so happy to see us and I was too!I am so grateful to them for supporting us.I would be nothing without them...
   I greeted them with a generous smile and thanked them for their love and support.I signed albums and took photos with them,which is my favourite part of the fansign.However at the back of my mind,there was her.''Where was she?Has she made it or she didn't come at all?''
I wondered.At somepoint,I stood up and looked for her.Then I realised that she was standing there,wearing THAT dress;the dress she was wearing at our first date.''Did she make that in purpose so that I can recognise her?''I thought and smiled.
  I was ready to wave when I noticed that she wasn't alone.Martina was also with her and they were talking cheerfully with some other girls beside them.I laughed and was going to sit back when I noticed that there was a boy next to her.He went close to her and whispered something to her ear.She popped out surprised and then giggled to his words,whichever they were.I felt uneasy.
''How was that possible?That was very weird...a boy talking to her...
it was a friend or something more than that?''the weirdest and worst thoughts came to my mind but because I wasn't sure,I remained as calm as I could and continued to look to verify their relation between these two.
  They talked for a while and then she said something and he hugged her!He then waved to the other girls and left smilling.I couldn't believe my eyes!!HE HUGGED HER!!MY GIRL!!HOW COULD..?I felt a bitter 
feeling in my mouth and a strong pinch in my heart.WHY?WHY HUGGING MY GIRL AND WHO WAS IT?I tried to calm down and think carefully.Maybe they were realtives or good friends...he hugged but that doesn't mean that he likes her...I moved my head in denial and sat down again to greet the fans.I kept greeting them but my focus was on her and that incident that happened just now in front of me.
''Even if it's a misuderstanding or not,I have to know...''I thought ''and that misuderstanding,if it is one,must be solved today...''
                         __________________
    Your turn finally came!You started to greet the members one by one and you felt that your heart was going to pop out from your chest!You haven't attendet any fansign before so it was the first time you got to see them more closely.Plus,now it was different;you meet them but also you thought that these are your boyfriend's friends so you were double excited about that.
   Firstly,you talked with Yoseob.He was very kind and cheerfully and he was always smiling to you.He even hugged you,as he did with all the fans.Joker and Hyunseung were also very cheerfull but they were more shy,so they only shook your hand.Dongwoon and Kikwang were very excited to see you and they took a photo with you when you asked them to.Kikwang even caressed your hair!You then noticed that Doojoon who was next to him,stared at him angrily.You couldn't  help laughing as you saw him,being randomly jealous of you.
    You were smiling all along and now that you were in front of him,you were smiling like an idiot and started to blush.However,Doojoon was kind of cold towards you when you talked.''We are supposted to act that we don't know each other,but why so cold?''you thought as you were watching him signing your autograph.He was trying to be cheerfull but he couldn't fool you:something was bothering him.When he finished writing,he looked at you and gave you the autigraph.You smiled at him and he slightly smiled back but his face was dark.
   ''Thank you''you said to him and gave him a ''what-happened-please-tell-me''look but he nodded that he was fine and smiled at you.You left slowly,still looking at him worried but he avoided long eye contact and then he started talking with the Martina and then with the other fans.
   ''I have to learn what happened to him...''you thought and took unconciously your phone.You knew that you had a deal,only he had to text you but now you didn't care!You couldn't help yourself and you texted him:
''Tell me what happened Doojoonie...please...why are you like that?''
You sent it and waited.After a few minutes,you saw him from afar,looking at his phone.He texted you back:
''It's really nothing...I'm just tired...sorry that I got you worried...''
You read his message and got angry.Why he was lying?You texted him quickly back:
''You can't fool your girlfriend you know!! :PPP tell me!!I'm here to help you^^''
He texted back after 2 minutes:
''Look behind your autograph''
You looked at the screen,reading the message again and again trying to understand why he was saying that.Even so you looked behind your autograph and realised that there was a short message written by him:
''Come to the bathroom,I need to talk to you''
  As long as you saw his message,you immediately started to search for the bathroom.Thank god,it wasn't too far from where you were standing.You went there and waited,hoping that you found the right place.Plus,it wouldn't be easy for him to leave the fansign and come there.While you were waiting,the craziest and worst thought came to your mind.
''He looked so serious...is he mad about something?Did I make something wrong?or does he have something that bothers him?a problem?Can't I help him?Or is he ill?nooooooooo''
  Suddenly a voice pulled you out of your thoughts.''I'm here''he said but his voice was serious again.You hugged him tightly and he hugged you back but then he slowly pulled back.
''I need to ask you something...''he said and looked you in the eyes.
His gaze was strong but sweet at the same time.
''Sure,tell me!''you answered him.
''Today...you came alone?''he asked hesitatly.
''Why was asking something like that?''you thought but you answered him ''No,I was with my friend...''you said but he cut you:
''What friend?''
''Martina and...''
''I saw a boy talking to you!Who was it?''he said a little intensively. 
''Oh,yeah that was Seung gi!''you said seriously.You couldn't understand why he was like that.
''what Seunggi?The seung gi that you were waiting a call from,that Seung gi?''he said and stared at you.
''Yeah,he is my cousin...remember?''you said with a calm voice,trying not to calm him down.
''DON'T FOOL ME!!HE HUGGED YOU!!''he said angrily.
''AND WEREN'T COUSINS SUPPOSED TO HUG?it was a friendly hug!!''you yelled at him and looked at him straightly.Suddenly his serious face broke;he looked away and turned his back at you,now looking at the mirror.There was a silence for a few seconds,and then he spoke again:
''Sorry...''he said without looking at you''I am so stupid...how could...I thought...he hugged y-''he said but he stopped when you backhugged him.
''It's ok...''you said and you hugged him more tightly''you're just jealous...'you said and smirked at his back.
    As he heard the word ''jealous'' he turned around and pouted.
''No,I'm not!''he said.
''Yes,you are!''you said and smiled.
''I'm not!''
''You are!''
''I'm not!''
''You are!''
''I'm-''he said but you cut him with a sweet kiss,which was enough for him to stop denying the truth.
''Ok...maybe I were...''he said as he pulled back from the kiss and then he gave you a peck on the lips''I missed you so much and I can't help seeing you with others...I envy everyone that can speak you,laugh with you and touch you everyday  because it can't be me...''he said and sighed sadly''I am so busy...but they can see you everyday...your friends and family...and I'm not...''he continued and then it was your time to kiss him and confort him.
  You couldn't believe your ears,he was again confessing to you!!You were so happy and started to get emotional.A tear rolled down your cheek as you were speaking:
''I missed you too...I feel the same...I want to see you everyday...''you said and tried to hold your tears.''but I AM YOUR GIRL,so you don't have to worry about the others...''you continued and smiled while crying.He looked at you and smiled back.
''Please don't cry...I don't want you to cry!I'll always make you smile...ok?''he smiled and wiped your tears.
You looked down shyily and nodded ''yes'' at his words.He then slowly cupped your face so that you can face him and got closer.Now you were lost in his beautiful brown eyes.He went closer and he slightly touched your lips.He then pulled back a little and kissed you again passionately.When you opened your eyes,he smiled at you and hugged you;you hided your head on his neck and now his scent was all over you and you felt hypnotised by him.You stayed like that for a while but at some time he pulled back and spoke:
''I have to go...unfortunatelly...they'll be waiting for me...''he said sadly.
''I know...''you said and tried to let go from his hug but he didn't let you.''Doojoon...''you said and laughed.
''What?''he said and giggled.
''If you want to go,you have to let me go...''you said.
''Is that necessary?''he said and giggled more.
''yep,unfortunatelly...''you said and smiled bitterly.
''Just a little more...''he said and hugged you more tightly.You laughed and hugged him back.You were starting to blush more.
  Then his phone rang;he picked it up and it was Yoseob.He was asking if there was any ''problem'' with him staying so long in the bathroom.
''No,no I'm coming...i'm fine!''he said and laughed at yoseob's words.
''So..I'm going...''he said to you when he hang up.You nodded and kissed him in the cheek.
''See ya Doojoonie''you said and whispered in his ear.He smiled and blushed a little.He then slpwly let go your hand and turned around the quickly and left the room.
''I couldn't believe that you could be so jealous...''you whispered and blushed.