Surprising Breakfast

A long awaited love for us....

AS long as the scedule ended,Doojoon took his phone impatiently and messaged you asking you if you were busy tommorrow.It was Saturday so you had to go to work in the morning maybe if the boss wanted you to,but you told him you were free.You would ask for a day off if boss wanted you;Doojoon seemed to want to meet you so you had to take that opportunity since he had rarely free time.
''Wanna meet in the morning and pass all day together?''he repplied.
''YOU'RE JOKING!!of course i want!!''you texted him quickly and kept grinning and jumping around.A whole day together? it was like a  dream come true!
''heheh okay then,i will  pick you by your house around 8 o'clock okay? sorry,i know it's too early but i need to sneak out'
''I will be waiting impatiently <3 don't worry about the time''you repplied and pecked your mobile screen seeing his photo popping out again as he repplied:
''Thank you baby,so see ya tommorrow at 8^^can't wait too~''
''I thank you for giving your free time for me <3 see ya tommorrow at 8^^i miss you''
''Me too...<3 ''he repplied making you blush.
''Now go to sleep hehe''you texted him  since you knew it was over midnight and he had to wake up early tommorrow to see you.
''Okay okay mom i am going hahahha''he repplied''goodnight~''
''Goodnight~''you texted him back and then went back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because i am shadow,shadow,shadowww~~
your phone started ringing loudly and you smiled sleepily thinking it was Doojoon.You layed on your side and grabbed the phone eagerly.
''Hmm yabouseyo?''you muttered in a sleepy voice.
''Goodmorning baby''he repplied;his sweet husky voice bursting clearly though the speaker causing you to grin widely.
''Goodmorning Doojoonie~''you smiled''how are you?''
''I am super fine,basically...''he snickered lightly''i am outside your house''


''WHAT?''you widened your eyes and stand up running to the window''really?''you grinned as you show his figure from above sitting on your house's steps.''Are you crazy?''you giggled.
''Why? didn't i do well?''he faked a pout and giggled too''i couldn't wait to see you and since i had time i came a little earlier...can i go inside?''
''Hmmm just let me see where my mom is or she will get all creepy about meeting my boyfriend''you sighed''i hanging up okay? see you in 5 seconds''you grinned.
''Okay baby,i am waiting outside ''he repplied happily and as you saw him nodding,you went downstairs carefully to see where your mother was.She wasn't in the living room,was she away?You standed still to hear well when you heard her voice.
''_____ah~why you're so rube to your friend?He was waiting for you so long''she entered the room along with Doojoon.You widened your eyes and jaw dropped seeing them together.Doojoon grinned and waved at you.
''Mom...you...''you muttered looked at both of them.Doojoon grabbed your hand and squeezed it gently smilling and giving you a red tulip.
''I was waiting outside when your mom went into the house so she told me to come in''he nodded with puppy eyes.
''Yes i was returning from grocery store''your mom nodded happily '' doojoonah are you staying for lunch?'Doojoon chuckled and looked at you for verification.
''Mom,we have planned~''you whined blushing''right Doojoon?''you looked at him and he nodded.Thank you for this,you mouthered at him refferring to the flower and he just nodded smilling.
''We are sorry ommonim[mother-in law in korean],we have planned to eat out''he smiled''but next time we will eat here''and he bowed slightly.
''Aigoo...he is so cute!''your mom hit his back slightly and smiled''ommonim~sounds so good''she continued teasing you''I can get used being called like this'' she nodded and Doojoon giggled.
''MOMMM~''you pouted and bit your lip'stop teasing~''
''Okay okay~i stop'' she nodded and patted your hair''I am just happy i finally met your boyfriend''
''The pleasure is all mine''Doojoon smiled''____ah looks a lot like you''he nodded making you both giggle.
''So...i am going to change quickly and leave okay?''you looked at him.
''Without breakfast?no way''your mom shook her hand'' Doojoon did you had breakfast?_____ told me you're an idol,so i guess you have a hestic scedule''she smiled''you should have at least breakfast before you leave''
Doojoon looked at you with puppy eyes and you nodded sighing slightly ''okay okay let's have breakfast first..i am going to change clothes,you won't say anything embarassing to Doojoon about me,will you?''you stare at her grinning and run upstairs.
  When you returned,breakfast was already served and Doojoon was sitting on your usual seat grinning.
''Oh you came~come and eat''your mom smiled as she was peeling off some potatoes,sitting next to Doojoon.You nodded and sitted pouting opposite Doojoon.
''Thank you for the breakfast~''you said in sync with him and giggled,then started eating.
''So delicious ommonim~''Doojoon said muffled with a pancake.It was very delicious indeed but your mom kept asking Doojoon about his life and
stuff making you feel a  little nervous.You were worried he was feeling burdened or weird by her questions so i got silent during that.As you
finished eating,Doojoon looked at you and pouted;he brushed his leg gently against yours to make you look at him.
''Is something wrong jagiya?''he whispered so your mother won't hear.
''No,i am okay~''you smiled at him and nodded''did you finish?''
''Yes all done!''he beamed and smiled.
''Wanna head out then?''you nodded happily.
''Yes sure...ehem...where is the bathroom?''he chuckled and looked at your mom.
''It's over there sweetie'' she pointed at the door behind us and after bowing a little he dissapeared behind that door.Once he got into the
bathroom,your mom walked towards you and hugged you.
''Mom..why?''you giggled.
''He is very nice,well done baby''she whispered and pecked your cheek.
''Thank you mom''you nodded and grinned at her''hope he liked our place and stuf...''you pouted slightly.
''I am sure he did,and anyways he came to pick and see you,not to see the house''she nodded and poked your nose''Now go grab your purse to be ready when he comes back''.                                                                                                                                                                                                            ''You're right mom''you nodded and run upstairs to pick it up.Getting back down,you saw Doojoon talking with your mom and smilling.When you arrived,both looked at you grinning.                                                                                                                                                                                              ''What?is something wrong with my clothes?''you looked at your purse and clothes.You were wearing a cute brownish miniskirt with ruffles and a white shirt.        ''No,you're really beautifull''Doojoon nodded and walked towards you''Ready to go?''he titled his head cutely looking at you.                                                     ''Sure~''you smiled at him and then looked at your mom''Ehem...i will return by-''you chuckled when your mom cut you off.                                                        ''It's okay Doojoon told me''she nodded and smiled at you. You looked weird at both of them making Doojoon snicker slightly.                                                    ''Okay if you say so...''you muttered grinning and walked to the door with Doojoon.''see you mom later''and waved.                                                                     ''Be carefull okay?''your mom waved at both of you as you walked outside.As long as you got off the yard and turned at the corner,you looked at Doojoon and giggled.He looked back at you smilling and squeezed gently your hand.Suddenly he cupped your chin and pecked your lips softly making you smile into the kiss.

''This one because i missed you~'he whispered.                                                                                                                                                                   ''I missed you too oppa!''you nodded and pecked his lips playfully again''so where are we going?''you continued as he wraped his hand around your waist.             ''This is a secret~''he winked and kept walking.You whined a little  and layed on his shoulder trying to persuade him to tell you,but he poked your cheek and promised you that you will see soon.                                                                                                                                                                          ''Arasso oppa~''you nodded waiting impatiently to see where you were going.This would be fun~

djlady speaking: yayyy another chapter after 4 months *pouts* sorry i was so late on update these months but i had difficulty in figuring what Doojoon had in his mind about the date *hehe sounds funny but indeed i let the characters write the story themselves so..:p* now after 4 moths i finally figured out so you will see more often updates from now^^ love you~~~ thank you for not leaving or unsubscribing^^