Messages

A long awaited love for us....

 DOOJOON:''Annyeong!How are you?''
   YOU:''Annyeong!I'm fine but a little sleepy...and you?''
   DOOJOON:''You should get some sleep soon :) We were practicing so I'm also a bit tired and sleepy...''
   YOU:''Araso,I will :)You should also rest...I know it may not be possible now,so eat well''
   DOOJOON:''Yes,I will:) so sleep tight and dream of me...:P''
     *at the time this message came you couldn't stop smiling*
   YOU:''Kamsamnida,may I will...dream of you :p''
   DOOJOON:''Maybe? :p haha ok,I'll text you later if I have the time...pyeong!''
   YOU:''hahah ok,I'll be waiting...pyeong!''

 When your conversation ended,you set your alarm and went to sleep with a happy mood!
    10PM,Cube Entertainment,practice room-break time.
 ''What are you doing there?''said Dongwoon looking at Doojoon,who was occupied with his phone.
 ''Hmm...nothing!Just checking my e-mails...''said Doojoon without looking at him.  
 ''Are you sure?''said Dongwoon and smirked.
 ''Yeah!pretty sure!Come and check!!''said Doojoon angrily but wished that Dongwoon wouldn't try to check because  
  he would realise that Doojoon was lying to him:he was texting with you.
 ''Ok,ok!I believe you...don't get mad!!''said Dongwoon and left.He sat near Kikwang and smiled naughtly.
 ''What happened?Why he yelled at you?''asked Kikwang.Dongwoon explained him what happened and added that he
believed that Doojoon was hiding something...
  ''It's not necessary that he's hiding something...he just didn't show you his phone...''said Kikwang.
  ''It's not only that...you believed him when he said that he went to his parents?The day before yesterday he went
 to his parents...''said Dongwoon.
   ''So what?maybe he wanted to go again...''said Kikwang''I think that he would tell us if he was going to go
 somewhere else...''
  ''I aggree with you,but maybe is something else...maybe he has...a...''said Dongwoon.
  ''You think he has a GIRLF...''said Kikwang.
  ''Shh,don't speak loudly!!''said Dongwoon.
  ''Ok,ok sorry...but why are you saying that?''said Kikwang.
  ''Just look at him...giggling and smiling at the phone screen...''said Dongwooon.
  ''Yeah..you may have right...so what to do now?ask him or...''said Kikwang.
  ''No!I think that we should ask the others first...maybe he tell us in a day or two...You know him!When he's
  happy he can't hold his tongue with us!''said Dongwoon and laughed.Kikwang agreed and laughed.
    Then Yoseob came in and suggested to start practicing again.All members aggreed expect Doojoon who was
 concetrated in texting you back.''Doojoon!''said Yoseob.
    ''Hmm...what?''said Doojoon and looked surprised Yoseob.
    ''Should we start practicing again?''said Yoseob.
    ''Yeah...no problem...''he said and put unwillingly in his pocket.
    11AM,''Blue Monday cafe
 ''You can go now,see you tomorrow!''said Mr.Kang,who is your boss.
 ''Thank you!See you tomorrow!Goodnight!''you said and went outside.Fortunatelly,the cab you have called came
  quickly and in 5 minutes you were back home.You unlocked the door and opened it carefully.You went inside and
  went upstairs slowly.You wore your pijamas and tried to get some sleep,but you couldn't.You kept thinking his
 words...''I'll text you later...''You wanted to text him first but you knew that he was busy or else he would
  texted you.
    ''It's ok''you thought''he said ''if i have the time'' so get some sleep.You'll probably speak with him
  tomorrow...''you conforted yourself.Then your phone rang as an answer to all your thoughts:It was him:
      DOOJOON:''Are you awake?I'm sorry I didn't contact you later but I couldn't...''
      YOU:''I'm awake :) It's ok,I just came back from work''
      DOOJOON:''haha,we are not so different it seems..we just arrived at the dorm!Everybody's sleeping''
      YOU:''You should also sleep too...You are awake since yesterday...You have to rest''
      DOOJOON:''I know,but i wanted to ask you something first...do you want to go on a date with me?''
      YOU:''Of course I want to...don't say stupid things...I liked you all this time...:p''
      DOOJOON:''Oh,I forgot again...babo me :p ok,are you free next Sunday?''
      YOU:''Yes,where are we are going to meet?''
      DOOJOON:''I had the craziest idea...what about outside school?''
      YOU:''hahha ok,no problem by me^^at what time?''
      DOOJOON:''6 PM?''
      YOU:''See you on Sunday then,can't wait^^''
      DOOJOON:''Me too!Goodnight my beautiful!''
      YOU:''Goodnight Doojoonie...''
      DOOJOON:''Doojoonie?I like it^^''
      YOU:''haha,then I should call you like that from now on...''
      DOOJOON:''Yeah..no problem by me^^see ya,pyeong!''
      YOU:''See you,pyeong!''
     


do you like it so far? leave your comments with your opinions and suggestions^^ see yaaa <3  djlady