Meeting beast(part 2)

A long awaited love for us....

You followed him hesitately,feeling your heart trembling as it was when you saw them on the fansign.This time you felt 100 times more nervous since  you knew that you had to make a good impression to them as Doojoon's girl.Looking down you kept walking towards them when you felt Doojoon squeezing your hand gently.You looked at him and smiled.He nodded and smiled back giving you the sign that everything is gonna be alright as long as he was next to you.You felt more confident  and after taking a deep breath you faced them and bowed.
   ''_____-ah,you don't have to bow~'' you heard Kikwang saying and you looked at him smilling at you.
   ''Yeah,kiki is right,you're our Doojoonie's honey...''Yoseob grinned making Doojoon scold him for using informal types
in reffering to him and everyone laughed.
   ''Nice to meet you _____-ah~''said sweetely Junhyung and the others followed.
   ''Nice to meet you too...''you muttered from the timidness and nodeed.
   ''Awwww kyeoptaa~''said Kikwang earning a glare from Doojoon ''yeah,she is''said Doojoon and pulled you closer making you giggle that he was jealous of his own members.
   ''Ya~introduce yourselves properly to her'' he chuckles and everyone nodded.
   ''I am Kikwang~''
   ''Yoseob~''
   ''Hyungseung here!''
   ''Junhyung''
   ''Noona,I am Dongwoon~you're noona right?''Dongwoon said and everyone started when you shooke your head.
   ''I am not''you grinned''but you can call me noona''
   ''Oh you're not..''he pouted''I wanted a noona...yes I will call you noona''he nodeed and laughed.
   ''Well we are here because I like the sea..and it is next to ______'s house''nodeed Doojoon and smiled.
   ''It's also the place he confessed...''I whispered and looked at the others giggling.
   ''Ohhh Doojooniee is a gentlemann~''said Junhyung.
   ''So romantic''continued Yoseob making Doojoon blush and pout:
   ''Why did you have to tell them?they are teasing~''he whined at you making you giggle more.
   ''It's okay''you pinched his cheeks unconciously and everyone cheer making you blush and pull your hand immediatelly away.
   ''Don't mind us and be all lovey dovey you want,you're cute together~''said hyungseung and everyone nodeed.You smiled and blushed more.
   ''Of course we are cute'' said Doojoon surprising you and backhugged you''so what should we do now?''
   ''hmm we could buy something to eat and drink and sit on the sand...are you hungry?''you asked all of them.
   ''Yeah sureee~noodles pleaseee''said Hyunseung and everyone nodded.
   ''Okay,noodles''you smiled'' drink?''
   ''We won't drink''said Doojoon seriously and everyone sighed''we have to be carefull'' he continued strictively.Then
everyone looked at you with puppy eyes making you can't help but try to persuade him to change his mind.
   ''Doojoon...''you whined and look at him from the one side while he was still backhugging you.
   ''What?''he said and looked at you.
   ''Two bottles only..we are a lot of people...they won't get drunk...neh?''you said in aegyo voice.
   ''aigoo...so cute..''he muttered and your cheek''i guess it's okay for two bottles...''he said and everyone
    started cheering and thanking you.
   ''Okay,I am going to buy some and return''you announced and giggled.
   ''No,alone?''said immediatelly Doojoon''let's go together!''
   ''But..someone may regognice you...''you hesitated.
   ''Nobody would be out at this time,only the ajushi on the store...it's okay...''he nodded and smiled''I will wear my
sunglasses too okay?''
   ''hmmm''you smiled and pulled away from his embrace to start walk to the store''see ya guys in a while~''you said
and everyone waved.
   ''Be carefull you twoo~''shouted Dongwoon making you giggle as Doojoon shouted back''yeah,we will,don't worrry''


   Doojoon immediatelly interwined his fingers with yours and smiled walking next to you.You smiled back and told him that the store was on the next corner.He nodded and kept walking.
  ''The boys are very nice...''you said and looked at him.
  ''They are huh?''he repplied playfully''I am sure they liked you too''nodded and smiled.
  ''I am glad...''you mumbled timidly.
  ''About what?''he titled his head to look at you.
  ''That you're in good hands...''you continued and he pulled you softly into an embrance.
  ''Aww..my little girl is concerned about me?'' he said calmly your cheek and pushing you against the wall gently.
  ''hmmm''you nodded and blushed slightly
  ''don't be...I am in good hands...''he leaned closer and whispered into your ear making you shiver.He noticed your shiver
  and kissed your neck softly making you whimper.
   ''Doojoon...you tease...''you grinned while he kept nibbling your neck slowly''stop it~''you tried to say but you
  titled your head to give him more acess to your neck wishing he could continue as you felt your body melting in his  arms.
   ''why should I?''he grinned against your skin''you like it too...and I couldn't greet you as affectionate as I could
  before due to the boys...''he continued and bite your skin playfully at the end of his words,making you whimper again.
  ''We have to return...boys would be worried...''you gasped as he cuped your face and kissed you deeply.You wraped
  unconciously your hands tighter around his neck and kissed him back,fighting with his tongue for dominance,which you
  gave to him when he squeezed your waist pulling you closer to him and devouring your lips.You moaned softly into the  kiss when his phone rang and you pulled away unwillingly.
  ''Pick it up'' you panted as he kissed you again''I don't wanna..''he mumbled into the kiss making you blush.
  ''They must be the boys..they will be worried...''you whispered against his lips and pulled away softly''pick it up''
  ''Okay''he pouted and answered the phone.It was indeed Yoseob calling since you were late.
  ''We are coming,just bought the food''said angrily Doojoon that they interrupted you and you giggled going into the store
  to buy the things.When you returned he was waiting for you puffing his cheek.
  ''what happened baby?''you asked him giggling.
  ''Nothing...I just..''he sighed.
  ''We will have more time together later...''you smiled and pecked his lips''arasseo?''
  ''Neh''he smiled back and you both walked back to the beach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   After eating all the food and catching up your news,you noticed that the boys were starting to feel sleepy but they did
their best to stay awake because they enjoyed your company.You smiled and suggested them to return to the dorm.
''No,we will stay a little more''nodded yoseob and the others followed.
''You have to sleep,tommorrow you will be double tired if not''you answered.
''She is right guys...''said Doojoon and sighed''we should get going...''and looked at you pouting.
''I know it's late and you have to be back...what if your manager finds out?''you poked his pout and smiled''you'll call
me when you be back okay?''
''hmmm I will...''he smiled and your cheek''let us take you to your house...''
''Okay''you nodded as you entered their car.During the ride you were hugging Doojoon tightly earning the cheers of the
other members.
''So cuteee~''said Kikwang and yoseob nodded making you blush.Doojoon wasn't paying attention to them and smiled all along trying not to think you were going to leave him alone now.As the car arrived to your place,you pulled away slowly
from Doojoon's embrace and dragged him out after greeting the others.He courted you to the door :
''I had so much fun today...''you smiled at him and he nodded.
''I am going to miss you..'he whispered and cuped your face gently.
''Me too...so much...''you blushed as he pecked your lips softly.
''We will speak tommorrow...sleep well and dream of me okay?''he giggled and poke your nose.
''Neh...I will,you too rest well~''you smiled and hugged him.You waved each other until he went inside the car and left...
''be carefull...''you whispered and got inside to sleep.