It's hard to say goodbye even if it's for a while

A long awaited love for us....

  The next morning,the ringing of Doojoon's cellphone woke you up.You looked at it frowning softly and after pecking your boyfriend's forehead,you reached out to pick it up.It was 6am already and time for you both to get up so he will be back at the dorm in time.For a moment,you felt like letting him sleep more in order for him to stay here with you but then you get back into your senses reminding yourself that he would be in many trouble if he hadn't been there in time.You felt selfish for thinking that thought and quickly shook your head to forget it; you looked back at Doojoon's cute and slightly swollen face due to sleep and his cheek.Feeling your touch he immediately snuggled against your hand and hummed softly.

''Oppa...wake up'' you whispered and pecked his cheek gently but there was no reaction.You pecked him once again but he shifted and smiled.You knew he was awake now.''Doojoon wake up...'' you chuckled and hugged his neck while he nuzzled your arm.

''I know...just a little more okay?'' he muttered and pecked blindly your neck with still half closed eyes'' just 5 minutes...'' .You nodded softly and hugged him tightly sending him all your positive aura to confort him.You knew that this day would be very stressfull to him and he needed to cheer up to make through it easier.After a couple of minutes,he pulled away softly as promised and smiled at you opening his eyes slowly to see you.

''Goodmorning my love'' he muttered and your fringe,a habit he recently adopted and you loved now.''I slept so well today,probably because i fell asleep in your arms'' he continued making you melt at his words.

''Really? then we should sleep more often like this..''you repplied blushing softly'' when you comeback'' and smiled.

''Yes,when i comeback we will'' he nodded his head pouting softly and looked at his clock'' i should start preparing'' he sighed after  pecking your lips softly.

You nodded and his cheek''should i call the room service? you should eat something before leaving...''

''No,i think we should have breakfast outside like a quick date'' he nodded smilling 'what do you think?''

''Sure baby,it sounds awesome idea'' you repplied happily and then you started preparing to leave.You were curious to see where Doojoon would lead you and at the same time you were getting worried about him being late at the dorm but you didn't wanna ruin the moment so you didn't mention it.After sneaking out from the hotel you met up in the nearest park to go to your final destination.Thankfully the streets weren't that crowded so Doojoon didn't have to cover his face a lot.Walking around the streets at this time of the day was a first timer for you and you were even more happy that this new experience happened now that you were with him.Most stores were opening now so Doojoon told you were going to  eat something from a food stand which was close to his dorm.

As long as you arrived,a kind lady greeted you and asked what you wanted to eat.Doojoon started to talk with her and you realised that she knew him  a lot,they were going there with the other guys usually since they moved into the new dorm.She was very happy to see him again and even asked if you were his girlfriend making you blush.He just nodded shyily and made a 'ssh' gesture to ask her not to reveal it.

''Don't worry my son,i wouldn't anyways...'' she smiled and patted your head saying'' he is very good,just a little childish sometimes'' and then returned to her work leaving you giggling to her words.Doojoon tried to complain but she wasn't hearing him preparing all the snacks you both ordered.

''It's okay baby,i like it when you're childish'' you chuckled and pecked his cheek watching the sausages being grilled.You haven't realised it but you were really hungry now that you were watching the food being cooked.Doojoon walked closer to the stand and offered you a Tornado Potato (like this); it was so delicious that you ate 2 of them before Doojoon offered you one of the prepared already hotdogs (here) and ate one too.

''Wow oppa~ food is so good here'' you nodded quickly and then complimented the old lady too.

''I know,that's why i wanted to come here with you'' he nodded and kept eating.After eating some more,you looked at your clock to check the time.

''Doojoon...it is 7 o'clock'' you muttered worried and looked at him.

''Is it? let's pay then and walk to the dorm,it's on the next corner''he nodded quickly wiping his mouth and then waved at the lady to pay.

''I can't come to the dorm...your fans may be there'' you shook your head sadly.

''You're right...then let me take you to the subway station at least so you can return home safely'' he whined looking at you after paying and saying goodbye to the owner of the stand.You looked at him and couldn't help but smile.It was kind of dangerous of him to do that but on the other hand you indeed wanted to be with him for as much as you could so you couldn't say no to him.You knew the subway station was close so it would took him around 10 minutes to return to the dorm.You started walking with him down the road feeling your heart beating faster as you were walking closer to the station.All the things that happened yesterday till now were running through your mind like a film in fast motion making you feel a sweet bliss mixed with bitterness as you knew you are going to miss him so much.Suddenly you felt his hand squeezing yours gently as you arrived at the stairs leading to the station.You looked at him biting your lip.

''Baby,are you okay?'' he tilted his head and looked at you carefully scaning every possible change of reaction by you.You just hummed softly looking at him and forced a smile.You wanted to cry seeing him leaving but you knew this would make him sad so you were trying to hold back your tears.It was difficult but you had to.''You don't seem okay to me...'' he muttered and pulled you closer'' i am sorry about leaving but i will come back in two weeks'' he whispered into your ear and his words made your feelings burst out unexpectedly.You started sobbing silently into his arms.He immediately hugged you tighter cupping your head and burrying his against your hair.''I am so sorry....please don't cry _____ah'' he whispered after a while and pulled away softly to wipe your tears away.

''I will...miss you...'' you mumbled between your tears and closed your eyes.

''I will miss you so much too'' he nodded cupping your cheeks and then pecked your lips softly''no more crying now okay? i will be back before you notice...''he joked and you nodded smilling softly.''I love you''

''I love you too'' you said and hugged him tightly ''you should get going..'' you sniffed and his hair.

''You're right..'' he sighed and after pecking your lips again he slowly pulled away from you never letting off your hand.

''Be careful!''

''You too my love'' he whispered and ruffled your hair letting go off your hand.He started walking backwards so he can still see you and waved at you.You waved back at him smilling and watched him leaving.Before he was turning to the corner he made a heart shape with his hands making you giggle softly.

''what a pabo~'' you whispered making a heart shape too''I hope this two weeks pass quickly...''