home sweet home~

A long awaited love for us....

Back to beast's dorm,Doojoon was thinking back what happened today,the date with you and everything.A wide smile was spread all over his face,making obvious that he was so much happy to see you again.He was replaying all over and over in his mind,your image,your laugh and cute face,hoping that these memories will be able to make him endure the loneliness he was already feeling being away from you.He layed on the bed,looking at the ceilling:
''Where am I going to see you again?''he asked himself loudly when he heard the door opening.It was the members coming back.
''Doojoon-ah!are you ok?''said Dongwoon entering the room,surprising Doojoon.
''Yeah,I am better...''said Doojoon and blinked weakly,facking again to be ill.
''Hmm..that's good!''he repplied and smiled at him''but why are you not in your pijamas?did you go out?''he continued,pointing
at his jeans.Doojoon had forgotten to change into his pijama again!He started panicking and widened his eyes when he listened his question.
''Ehem...I was feeling better,so I decided to change into clothes and get up from the bed...I was also so sweaty also from the fever so I had to change...''he said out of breath,surprised with himself that he had thought of an good excuse so quickly.
''That's great!!You're already recovering it seems...!''said Yoseob while entering too in the room.Doojoon nodded.
''Maybe you were just too tired and your body reacted that way''said calmly Hyunseung who was laying on his bed.
''Yeah,I hope that too!''muttered Doojoon and then after Yoseob's suggestion,they all when to the kitchen to meet the others.
On the table,Kikwang was eating a sandwich and Junhyung was reading a book with attention.Once they arrived,they both looked at them:
''Hi,Hyung!how are you?''asked Kikwang and smiled.
''I am fine now,I think...''said Doojoon hesitantly and smiled back''So how was the shooting?''he continued curiously.
''It went well,but the Pd said that you should go there alone some of these days to do the photoshooting too...''said Kikwang as he was taking another bite from his sandwich.
''I know...''he said and nodded''sorry but I was so tired and the fever...''he started apologising,as he knew that he got them  in a very difficult position with his absence and the fact that he knew that his sickness was a lie,he was feeling worse.
''It's ok,health is the most important!''said Dongwoon and all the others nodded.
''Thank you guys...''muttered Doojoon and smiled''you're the best''
''You're welcome!''said all together''Don't forget Beast is the best!''said Hyunseung and winked,making everyone laugh.
''Yeah!''said Doojoon''I have to tell them real soon...''he was thinking while looking at their smilling faces''they are my family...''
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 Arriving at home,since you were all alone and you knew that your mom was going to arrive later on,you called Martina:
''Yabouseyo?''she said cheerfully.''Maybe she just talked to Seunggi''you thought and smiled,she was always like this after talking with him.She was missing him so much and only speaking with him everyday was making her pain a little lighter.
''Hi Martina!!How are you?''you asked cheerfully too''you have talked to mr boyfriend,right?''you said to .
''I am fine!''she said and giggled''how did you know?we were just talking...''she said timidly and giggled again.
''hheehe I know how you are acting after speaking to him...''you said and laughed''is he fine?''
''Yeah,he is studying hard but he is fine''she said kind of sad,due to him being so far away from her.
''I see...we should go visit him sometime...''you said and started hearing cheering for the other line.
''YEAH,YEAH we should!!when?when?''she started saying cheerfully.
''Don't know,whenever you want and we both have free time,we should pay him a surprise visit!''you said and smiled.
''Yeah!!that would be super!!''she said and giggled''and you?how are you?''
''I am super fine too!guess what happened today...''you said to .
''What happened?''she asked excited.
''I went on a date with Doojoonie~''you said and blushed unconciously.
''Omo!!that's great news!!tell me more ~''she repplied.
''Can you come by my place?I will tell you more details then...''you said and giggled.
''Yeah,of course!!see ya in a few minutes!''she said excited''want to hear everything!''
''hehe ok,see ya,bye bye!''you repplied and you both hang up.
After a while,you heard your ring belling and you went cheerfully to open the door.A happy Martina was waiting outside your door.
''I am here!!''she said cheerfully as entering your house.
''I missed you these days!''you said and hugged her.
''I know I've been so busy with work...''she said as you both sat on the sofa.You asked if she wanted anything and you returned with two cups of warm chocolate.
''So...tell me!how was your date?''she asked all curious after drinking a little chocolate.
''Well...''you said and started blushing''it was just perfect!!''and then started to describe her your day with Doojoon:how he was faking sick to stay at the dorm,his teasing to you before leaving,your ride on the ferris wheel and horror train.
''Omo!!that was a very adventurous day!''she said and smirked.
''Yeah..and after leaving...''you said but stopped from embarassement.
''What?''she asked and winked.
''He wouldn't leave if I didn't kiss him...''you confessed and she started fangirling and teasing you.
''How sweet!!''she said and you both smiled when you listened a voice behind you.
''Who is sweet?''it was your mother smiling.You both froze there and kept looking at each other uneasy.
''What should I say now?''your first thought''should I tell her the truth?''and took a deep breath in order to calm yourself and clear your mind,in order to decide which was best in a few seconds.