Missing you

A long awaited love for us....

 

''난니가제일좋아
니가제일예뻐
지나가는곳곳매력이다흘러
니가제일좋아너하나면돼
가슴에새겨둬
니가세상에서제일소중해

Every time I like you
Oh my love for you
너밖엔없어난
I belong with you
Crazy love for you
너밖엔없어난

길거리를걸을때
널보는남자들의
시선이느껴지네

걷는모습조차너무나예쁜걸''

    His songs were playing non-stop all day on your iPod.Listening to his voice all day ,singing for you was making the waiting less painful.Even so,you felt like missing him even more as the days seemed to pass too slowly without him.Everything seemed to unimportant and all you wanted to do was to stay at home and wait for him to pass through your door.You couldn't stop checking your phone nervously and make sure there was a signal.You missed his face,his touch,his arms around you,his breath against your neck as he hugged you...It felt like he was next to you,even if you couldn't see him,like he was talking to you,even if you couldn't contact him very often.All your memories from your last date kept coming into your mind,making you missing him even more.You couldn't wait to speak with him and hear his lovely voice.You spoke with him every two days since he was too busy and that made you feel worried and weird,like he could be in danger in any moment. You were trying to distract yourself by studying for school and also hang out with your friends,but you always thought of  him.What he was doing,was he sleeping well,were the fans good at him? all these thoughts crept into your mind,making you too talkative when he was calling you.

''Baby all these questions,one at the time'' Doojoon kept saying chucking softly.He enjoyed your excitement and care about him.

''Today it is Sunday,when you're coming?'' you asked him impatiently.

''In two days,we have our last concert tommorrow and then we will leave the next morning....it's not that long right?''

''Yes,thankfully the time passed quickly'' you giggled and nodded even if you knew he couldn't see you.

''Can't wait to see your beautiful face'' he whispered making you blush with his cheesy words.

''Me too...i am missing oppa's hug also'' you repplied happily and heard his laugh from the device.

''I am missing hugging you too...'' he repplied and then continued'' wish me good luck about my concert''

''Good luck oppa!'' you beamed making him laugh more.

''So energetic! i think this concert is gonna be my best,oh don't forget to watch our promotion on tv today okay?''

''Sure oppa i won't '' you promised and then after greeting each other you both hang up.

You  opened quickly your laptot to connect to the live streaming for Beast's performance .You smiled widely seeing the stage and the Mc's speaking about some new groups.Beast's turn was at the end of the show,so you had to be patient to see him.You popped up hearing Beast's name being announced feeling for a moment that you skipped a beat.You immediately searched for Doojoon ,feeling your cheeks blushing.He was wearing a total black suit with cool gold details along with some black jeans...looking totally handsome as always.You felt like screaming as the other beauties kept fanchating their names but you didn't wanted to miss any off his moves so you kept watching him carefully.You hummed the lyrics all along,feeling extremely happy when Doojoon's parts were up.At somepoint the camera went closer to him and he started waving and sending hearts to the camera,in a glimpse you saw him mouthing ''i love you'' which made you squeal unconciously.This little gesture by him made you feel like the happiest girl in the world,even if it may have been a gesture towards the fans too..you knew it was destined for you...

   Suddenly you felt a tear drop running down your cheek as Doojoon and his bandmates kept singing and then getting out of stage.It was like something broke inside you,a feeling you never have felt before.You now realised he was in another country,so many kilometers away,and you couldn't do anything about it...

You fell on your bed sobbing hard and huuging your pilow tightly,trying to let it out..

Doojoon is gonna be here in 2 days...you endured so much,now it is nothing! You must be happy for him...he is so famous now and fans love him!just be patient for a little more hours...you kept thinking as the tears you have been keeping all those days went down now like a river.You felt your phone vibrating on your chair and rushed to pick it up.It was a text from your mom,which was weird cause your mother barely texted you.You opened it surprised and sniffed.She was informing you that she wanted you to come down for a while.

''That's weird...she could just shout...'' you mumbled and after wiping your tears away,you went downstairs and walked towards the kitchen.''Why did you text-'' you looked at her and then shouted as you realised that next to your mom was standing...who else but your truly lovely boyfriend DOOJOON!

''DOOJOOn!! why are you here? what? '' you jumped into his arms and mumbled happily and shocked by his suprise.

He chuckled and pecked your head softly ''I just happened to finish the group activities and wanted to make you a surprise,so i came here as long as we returned...''

''You silly! you should have told me!! ''you whined and then laughed'' it was the best gift...''

''I wasn't sure if i could make it so i kept it a secret'' he winked making you melt.

''I missed you...''