Back to everyday life

A long awaited love for us....


8o'clock,Cube Entertainment,CEO's office

''Good morning guys!Are you ready for today's activities?You'll start practice in an hour and then you have a show to attend...''

said  the Ceo and looked at the Beast members but suddenly stopped

''Where is Doojoon anyway?''he asked all curious.

The rest of the members Yoseob,Kikwang,Dongwoon,Junhyung,Hyun Seung looked at each other akwardly.They knew that

Doojoon wasn't in the dorm in the morning but they couldn't contact him as his phone was turned off.They were worried about him,but they didn't want to tell CEO yet;not until they were sure that something went wrong.

''He...'' said Yoseob''was...''

''I was in my parent's house !'' said Doojoon,who rushed to get into the office.He was running and tried to catch his breath.

''I went early in the morning but then...I'm so sorry!'' he said and bowed.

CEO looked at him all curious ''You better be!You know that you should have informed me about that!''

''Yes,I know,but my phone was out of battery...''he said.''That is true at least''he thought.That's why the members couldn't contact him.

''All right!I will omit it for the time being,because it was the first time you did it and you also managed to come back in time.

But you must not do this again or else there will be consequences...''said the CEO''The company and the members should not be in jeopardy...you know that well!''

''Yes sir,I know!I'm sorry again!''Doojoon  said.

''Ok!Now,go practice and get ready for tonight's performance!We are counting on you''said proudly.

''Yes,sir!Annyeonghigyeseyo!''said all the members in unison and bowed.

''Annyeonghigaseyo!Fighting!''said the CEO and bowed back.

8o'clock ,your house

You slowly opened the front door and then tried to open the door but it was locked.You didn't want to wake your parents but it was necessary if you wanted to go inside.You ringed the bell and to your surprise,your mother opened the door almost immediately.

''Goodmorning!How was the reunion?''she said happily.

''Goodmorning!I hope I didn't wake you...It was great!''you said cheerfully also.

''No,you didn't wake me!Come in!''she said.

You came in and sat on the couch.''Now,tell me everything!''she said''At what time you left?I guess that you went to Martina's house very early in the morning....''she said and smiled.

Yes,you have lied to her about yesterday....at 3 o'clock he called to check on you and asked you if the reunion was over.It wasn't over yet but it had started to be over as classmates kept leaving.On the other hand,Doojoon said that he could stay all night long until early in the morning and you wanted to stay with him....so you lied and told her that it was over but you were going to go to your best friend's house,Martina.You were so sad that you had to lie to her ,but it was the only solution you could thought at that time...you were sure that she wouldn't approve you staying with a boy at the beach all night.On the top of that,you didn't want to worry her.

''Yeah,we went at her house at 5 o'clock....but we didn't sleep of course!''you said.

Your mother laughed.''That's the young my daughter!I'm glad you had fun!''

''Yeah,but now I'm a bit sleepy...I should get some sleep if I want to go to work in time..''you said.

''Yeah,you should...so don't forget to set the alarm at 5 o'clock''she said.

You worked at a cafe named ''Blue Monday''since last month and your work started at 6o'clock.

''Thank you mom!''you said and hugged her.

''You're welcome''she said.

You took the stairs and went straightly to your room.You layed dowm to your bed,you closed your eyes and smiled.All you could think of was yesterday...your memories with Doojoon...

At the thought only of these you started to get butterflies in your tummy...

His kiss,his embrace,that look he gave you....At that moment you felt that your heart was going to burst from hapiness...

Your talk also was very meaningful!You talked about various subjects without pression and it was very interesting!He wasn't shalow like the other guys you have met in the past!

''So that's like being in love?''you thought and then your phone rang!

It was a text message;you knew because you had a different ringtone for your calls.You picked your phone and clicked to see the message...It was from Doojoon!