Gossip and Teasing

A long awaited love for us....

 As soon as Doojoon hang up the phone,he started talking to his manager who was in the line.He wanted him to scedule his photoshoot soon since the magazine had a deadline to catch for the publishing.
''Can't you go now?The sooner the better...I know you were sick all day today but if you are feeling better...''he suggested unwillingly.He didn't want to pressure him but he knew that it was necessary for Doojoon to be on schedule and act professionally in order to stay successfull.He was his manager and cared about Doojoon so he wanted him to do well.
''Ehem...I know,ok I am coming now there,please sent me the adress~''said Doojoon and sighed.Since he was all day with you,he didn't want to ruin that day with his work's activities but he knew that he was supposed to do that,since he avoided today,but he wanted to get away with it as soon as possible.He talked a little more with the manager about the details and then hang up and after taking the keys he left.
    When the rest of the members woke up,Doojoon wasn't there.Kikwang went to the kitchen to grab something to eat along with Hyunseung,who is always hungry and Joker  who sat on the coutch.
''Where is Doojoon Hyung?''asked suddenly Dongwoon looking at them.
''Don't know,he wasn't in our room...''mumbled Hyunseung and then drank what was left from his orange juice.
''Maybe he is on the bathroom?''wondered Kikwang and all looked at the bathroom door.Then the door opened and Yoseob got outside while rubbing his face to woke up more quickly.
''What happened?''he asked surprised when he realised that everyone was looking at him.
''It seems Doojoon isn't here~''answered Joker and smirked.
''Where would he go?''asked Yoseob but no one answered,they were all thinking about the possible answer.
''Did he...?''asked laughing Kikwang and looked at Dongwoon remembering their late conversation about their hyung and the possible ''hiding something'' issue.Dongwoon winked at him and Yoseob chuckled.
''What about?''asked Hyunseung''tell us too~''
''Well...me and Dongwoon have been observing Hyung these months and realised that something smells fishy''said Kikwang and the others widened their eyes.
''Indeed,he's been acting weird...''answered Joker and chuckled''the question is why?''
''He has something to hide...''answered Kikwang and smiled''a girlfriend maybe?'' and winked.
''A girlfriend?but we aren't allowed to create a scandal!''said Hyunseung.
''Yeah,that exactly.He is hidding it for that reason even from us!What do you guys think?''said excited Dongwoon.
''I don't know...I think he would tell us even so...''added Yoseob and titled his head''we are family,aren't we?''
''Yeah,I think so too but his position is so difficult if that case is true...the less people knowing it's better''repplied Joker biting his lip and everyone nodded,since they were aware about his scandal with Goo Hara.
''Hmmm...so otoke? we ask him and see or trying to find out ourselves?''asked Hyunseung and everyone kept silent for a while to think about it.
''Let's wait a little more,he may tell us soon...today he wanted to tell us something but he hesitated the last moment...''
said Joker''if he doesn't tell us what is wrong soon,he should ask him!''
''Yeah,let's do that!!''they others said also and smiled when they heard a ringing.It was Doojoon's phone and it was a message from you!!
''Hyung's phone...''muttered Kikwang''didn't he took it with him?''Dongwoon smirked.
''Should we see who sent the text,we may get a hint...''
''No,we shouldn't,its his phone...''said Hyunseung but Joker was already holding the phone and pressed the botton to shine
the screen and see the name of the message.He widened his eyes.
''What?what does it say?is it a girls name?''asked Yoseob and smirked.
''It's something better...it says ''yepo''[beautifull in korean] he must be reffering to his girlfriend...''said Joker and giggled.
''ohohoho!!our leader has grown!!''Kikwang was also excited as the others and started teasing him while he wasn't there and laughing.They were so excited that they didn't realised Doojoon entering the house.He went towards them smiling.
''What are you laughing for?''he asked''have you seen my phone?I forgot it before leaving for the photoshoot''
The members just froze there,unable to decide what to say to him.

 


p.s hi everyone!this is djlady :p I am sorry for this late update,it's just I have been really busy with university this month and also didn't have so much inspiration to write due to my tiredness.I hope you like this little chapie I wrote,it was a little difficult to write it since I was always nervous about this moment at the fic:the members suspecting Doojoon...kekke Please anticipate for more on my next chapter :D don't forget to comment me and subscribe to my story!Thank all my readers,you give me so much strenght and motivation...love ya <3