Change of plan

A long awaited love for us....

  Barely waking up next morning,the beast members went to their company to practice.They were all so exchausted from yesterday due to their activities and their lack of sleeping from last night.But they weren't complaining since they were so happy to meet you.They had the best impression from you and were already congratulating Doojoon about finding you.He was so proud about you and couldn't help but feel lucky  to have you.

''so she is the one right?''said Kikwang poking Doojoon.

''Hmm i think so too...''he said and nodded blushing''But i need to be carefull for everything to go well...''

''Of course you have to be carefull''added Junhyung''No one must-''he continued but then their manager came in.

''Guys,the CEO wants to see you now''he said and opened the door wider for them to walk out of the room.

''What is it about?''Doojoon asked the manager chuckling.He was kind of worried that CEO learned about their yesterday adventure.

''Nothing serious I guess,he smiled and patted his back,he said something about some changes on your scedule''he continued and nodded as they all walked towards the CEO's office.

''Changes in the scedule?''wondered Yoseob''hope they aren't so big changes'' he chuckled as all of them entered the office.The CEO was there standing and smiled at them as he saw them.They all bowed respectfully and greeted him.

''Hello guys,as you know I asked to see you because of some changes on your scedule''he nodded and looked at them who all nodded.Doojoon chuckled thinking of you.What if he was too busy to see you now with the new scedule?

'' I think that you should leave for japanese promotions on Monday''he continued as Doojoon widened his eyes.

''Japan? now? ''he chuckled ''ehem...I mean is it decided?''he tried to sound more polite while asking.

''Yes Doojoon,is something wrong?''the CEO repplied.

''No,not at all...''said Doojoon and looking at the other members who understood why he acted like this,he looked down silently.The CEO continued talking about the detail of their travelling and the promotion activities there but Doojoon wasn't paying attention.He kept looking his phone nervously trying to think what to do now.He wanted to tell you about it but didn't know how.He knew you would be hurt and sad as he was already.Of course he was about to return in 2 weeks but still...he would be so far away,in a foreigh country!

He wanted this meeting to end quickly so that he would think over what to do and maybe ask the other members about it,so when the CEO told him that they could leave,he was the first to bow quickly and left.The members followed him and waited to get to the practice room to talk.

''Doojoon'' said Kikwang and pated his shoulder.Doojoon looked at him sadly and chuckled.

''I don't want leave now''he muttered and all the members nodded'I want promote of course but I will miss her so much..''

''We get ya ''Junhyung nodded,but we can't do anything,it is already decided'' .

''I know'' he sighed and nodded'' I just don't know...how to tell her...''

''You just have to tell her,and pinpoint that it is only for 2 weeks '' repplied Yoseob.

''She could come too but it's too dangerous for nuna'' said Dongwoon.

''Yes,she shouldn't...''Doojoon shaked his head''I should tell her today...''

''It's Saturday today,you have only today and tommorrow to tell her''nodded Hyunseung.

''Yes...today what time our schedule ends?''wondered Doojoon.

''I think our schedule ends at midnight''repplied Kikwang and looked to the others for confirmation.

''I see...and tommorrow?''chuckled Doojoon.

''Tommorrow we don't have scedule because we need to rest a while and also make our baggages for the trip''said Junhyung and the others nodded.

''Awesome''smiled Doojoon and opened his cellphone.

''What happened?''the boys asked but Doojoon didn't repply until he finished his message.

''I have a plan''he said and nodded.

 

author's message: hello everyone!! finally I updated heheh did you missed me? I am back!! sorry for the long wait,I hope you like my update,don't forget to comment with your opinion on my story^^ love yaa~