Confession doubts

A long awaited love for us....

 

When they have finished sharing their news and plans for tommorrow's scedule,Kikwang suggested to go to sleep,since they were sleepy and had to rest well for being strong for the night's practice.All the members had agreed immediately since they were so exchausted.Doojoon,who was still lost in his own thoughts,got surprised when they all suddenly stood up and started heading to their rooms.He looked around trying to realise why they were leaving and assumed that they were going to sleep.Was he chance now?Should he stop them from leaving and tell them the truth?Could it be the right time now that they were tired?He felt so 
messed up while thinking about that and the felt also a weight on his chest getting heavier and aberable.Seeing them leaving,he couldn't help it:
''Guys...''he muttered unconcioussly and widened his eyes when he realised that everyone had stopped walking and were looking at him curiously.
''What is it hyung?''asked Junhyung.Doojoon looked at them and started feeling uneasy,no it wasn't now the right time.They were so tired and they would probably wouldn't take him seriously.He couldn't do that to them now.
''Nothing...I'll tell you another time...go to sleep,you're exchausted.''repplied Doojoon,smilling akwardly and chuckled.
''Are you sure?It seems that something is bothering you...can we help?you know that you can always depend on us!''said Yoseob and the others nodded starting to get worried.Doojoon nodded and smiled.He knew they were telling the truth and that was making his confession even more difficult.He was thinking how would they react if they knew that he was keeping that secret from them  all this time.
''Yep,I know and I am very thankful to you for that!''he said and started to get emotional''but it can wait...please rest and I'll tell you later...''he continued and the others nodded happily.
''Ok,but remember that!We'll be waiting!see ya in 2 hours''repplied Dongwoon making everyone laugh as he pated Doojoon's back friendly.
''ya!don't forget you're the maknae!pay some respect to your hyung!''said Doojoon and laughed also with Dongwoon's action and hit him gently on the shoulder too.''See ya later!''he continued and smiled.When they all left he cuped his head with both hands trying to calm down as tears were rolling down his face.He was scared,anxious and excited at the same time.He hoped that everything was going to go well and that they would take that positive but on the other hand,all the negative and worse thoughts kept coming driving him insane and the tears weren't helping in a way to feel less burdened.He decided to call you to feel better as he always knew he would after talking to you.He took a deep breath to calm down and dialed your number quickly.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''Ehem...someone....you don't know him..!''you said quickly,trying to avoid her question.
''Shouldn't your mom know? don't leave me out of this,you know I like to gossip~''she whined and smiled.It was true that your mom was different from the other normal moms.She was open-minded and didn't hesitated to talk with you about boys and stuff very often.However that didn't mean that you weren't embarassed to say her about Doojoon.You looked at her smiling timidly and starting to blushing.You looked to Martina for approval and she nodded,giving you the signal that she was feeling that it was a good chance to tell her.You nodded back and took a big breath.You smiled at the though of Doojoon and started to speak up.
''Well...we were talking about an idol!''you repplied.
''Oh,the one you like huh?''she said and winked''show him to me again,I don't remember his name..''she said and pouted making Martina giggle.You looked around trying to think which picture should you show to her:should you show her the one in your phone screen in which you were together to give her a hint right away about him being your boyfriend or should you show her a picture in which he is alone and then the other in which you're together.
''Let me find one in my phone...''you muttered and opened the files with the name ''Doojoon''.You couldn't choose which to show her since you found them all great.It was your beautifull boyfriend after all.You finally decided and showed her one you have took when you went to his concert,in the fan sign!He was wearing a blue shirt and jeans and he was smilling at the camera.At the thought of that day's memories and his jealousy towards Seunggi,you giggled.
''Oh,one handsome and sweet man!''she said and winked.''He seems quite familiar...have I met him before unless from the posters in your room?''she asked and you looked at her blushing more.
''Well...''you said and Martina tried to help you:
''He was our classmate in high school!''she said and winked at you to give you strengh.''This is it!''you thought and signed.
''Oh,I see...he is very handsome and seems a good guy!Were you friends with him _________-ah?If not,then you should have!You would be a great couple...''she continued and smirked at you.
''MOM!''you said and looked away embarassed''really you're saying that?''you continued and she nodded happily.
''The truth is...''you said and smiled timidly to yourself''that we are already a couple...''and looked at her worried about her reaction.
''wow!honey congratulations!!''she said and hugged you''your first boyfriend!!my girl is grown up now...'''she said and laughed.
''So tell how is he? is he treating you well?he better will or else...''she started saying things like this to make you feel confortable and you couldn't do nothing but smile widely.The time you were all scared of has finally come and you went through it well.Your mom wasn't mad but happy and you were more than thankfull to her.You started feeling emotional and hugging her tightly you started thanking her for her support and everything,apologizing also that you haven't told her before due to your 
fear.
''It's ok honey,I have been in your age and I know that how difficult and akward it may be to speak about these with your parents,that's why I've been like this to you all those years...I want you to be happy and carefull,just those two!''she said and smiled as you were starting to cry from hapiness.''But are you ok with that situation?he must be busy all month,is there any time for you to see each other? Relationships like this are really difficult and need patience''
''Yep,we manage to see each other at least once in a week or two.We also speak all day in the phone...''you muttered and smiled,wiping your tears.
''That's good!I am so happy for you ______-ah!Communication is very emportant in relationships''and smiled.You nodded when you heard your phone ringing.You picked up quickly and show the screen.
''It is him!''you said cheerfully,showing her the pic of you and Doojoon together popping and lighting up with the ''call'' sign on.
''aw,so cute pic,I have to see it better after!!''she said and giggled''now,go answer him!''she continued and you nodded.You went to the next room smilling while hearing your mom asking Martina about Seunggi,teasing her and complaining about him not contacting his own aunt often.You giggled to her cute reaction and pick up the phone:
''Yabouseyo?''you said and smiled.
''Hi there,gorgeous''said Doojoon but you noticed that his voice was kind of weak.
''Hi Doojoonie~''you said happily''are you ok?you sound a little down...''you said and chuckled.
''Ehem...yeah I am fine,it is just...''he said and sighed.
''What honey?''you said worried''is it serious?''you continued and he didn't answer.You could only hear his breath.You waited as you knew that he was thinking,thinking his options about something.
''Well...I was thinking...''he said hesitatly ''to tell the guys about us...''
''oh,that's a serious decision!are you sure?''you repplied.
''Yep!''he said seriously making you giggle unconsciously.
''Ok,I trust you...''you said sweetly and he was speechless.
''Thank you my beautifull~''he muttered and you heard him smile''I am going to tell them tonight!''
''Really?''you repplied giggling''funny fact:I told my mom today too...I hope you don't mind...''
''No,I don't mind at all!''he said ''what was her reaction?''he continued worried.
''It was good!She is excited and couldn't stop asking me about you until you called and saved me''you said kidding and he smiled.You felt that now he was more relaxed about it.
''That's awesome news baby,you don't know how much strenght that gives me to tell them now...''he repplied happily.
''Glad to help!''you said and giggled''but it is so funny that we decided that simultaneously like-''you continued but he cut you off:
''Yep,like destiny...see?we are meant to be...we make the same decisions without even discussing about them~''he whispered with his sweet voice,making you shiver contented.
''Yeah~''you muttered and smiled widely.
''Sorry baby but I am having an incoming call,it must be from the company...''he said unwillingly and chuckled''I'll call you again after telling them...thank you for being here to confort me everytime...missing you already...''
''It's ok,we'll speak later of course...yeah,do call me after telling them,I am so nervous about it too...fighting!''you said cheerfully to
confort him from feeling sad to hang up''we're couple aren't we? so we have to help and support each other,you don't have to thank me!''you continued and giggled''missing you too!!I hope we'll see each other again soon next week...bye oppa!''
''Yep,we definetellly will!''he repplied smiling''bye ______-ah!'' and then you both hang up.
''Fighting oppa!you can do it...''you said to yourself looking half excited,half worried at your photo of you and him at your screen.