In his dorm

A long awaited love for us....

You took the bus and descended at the station he has told you to,their dorm was on the next street.You walked until there, feeling your heart beating faster and faster as you were reaching your destination.You found the right building and called him

. ''I am here!''you said.

''Ok,take the elevator and go to the 4th floor...it is the first appartement you'll see once you go out of the elevator''he said cheerfully.

''Hum,ok I am coming!!''you said smilling and you hang up.

You entered the building and went into the elevator quickly.You smiled to yourself as you thought that you were going to see him in less than 2 minutes.You pressed the button and you went quickly to the 4th floor,even though it seemed like hours to you.You left the elevator and went towards to the appartement that was opposite of it.You couldn't stop smiling.You wondered if it was better to ring his doorbell or call him to open the door for you but then the door opened and you saw him smilling at you.

''Hi there!''he said cheerfully.

''Hello Doojoonie!!''you said and giggled.

''Come in so that I can greet you properly!''he said and you followed him into the dorm.He closed the door and surprised you with a sudden backhug. ''Do you like my place?''he said and you nodded.

''It is very good,but a little messy...''you said and giggled.

''Yep,I know...sorry...these guys...''he said and pouted. ''It's ok...''you said and giggled.Then you turned around to face him

''How are you?''you asked him and kissed him.

''I am fine,just...''he said and smiled.

''Just what?why are here?''you asked.

''I wanted to rest a little...and...''he said and looked down.

''And what?Doojoon...did you skip work just to see me?''you said with mixed feelings.You were worried about him,you didn't want him to skip work for you but on the other hand you wanted to laugh with his cute action.

''Maybe I did...''he said in an aegyo voice trying to calm you down.

''You babo!''you said and smiled''Don't do that again!''you said as you went to the living room and sat on the sofa.

''But I wanted so badly to see you...''he said and caressed your cheek,making you blush.

''Me too,but your work is more important!!''you said and pounted.

''You're more important...to me...''he said surprising you.You couldn't say anything now.You went closer and gave him another peck on the lips.

''If I am more important,then you have to listen to me...araso?If a scandal appears,there will be many problems then...you have also to make your work right...you love what you do right?''you said sweetily and smiled.

''Yep...''he said like a little kid being scolded,making you giggle''Why are you laughing?''he said looking at you.

''You're cute,my cute babo!''you said and picked his nose and he giggled.

''Want to show you my room?''he said and you nodded.You went there and you both sat on his bed. ''This is where I think of you...''he said and you started to blush.

''Stop it oppaa~I am starting to believe this things...''you said and giggled.

''But they are true!!''he said and pouted as you hugged him.

''Missed your scent...''you muttered and he smiled.

''Me too,yours...oh!shall we go to the luna park now or should we stay here?''he said still hugging you.

''I don't mind since we'll be together...''you said making him laugh.

''Yep,but I think that I should keep my promises and take you there as I said before...what do you think?''he said and pulled away to face you.

''Yes sir!''you said to and giggled. Then at somepoint you started talking about your news and he,while he was talking,he stood up and took off his shirt quickly surprising you.

''YA!what are you doing?''you said and covered your eyes and blushing cheeks from the sight of his well tonned torso.

''What did I do?''he said and stopped searching for a tshirt to wear and looked at you''I am just getting ready for our date do you want me to go out with my pijamas?''he said and laughed.
 
''Yeah,but do you have to strip like that in front of me?Go to change elsewhere...I am embarassed..''you said and smiled timidly while standing also up.
 
''Why not?You'll see me inventually like that,so where is the problem?''he said''I am your boy after all...''he continued and smirked,making you flush all over.
''You're right...but put on a shirt now,ok?''you said with an aegyo voice''or I'll have a nosebleed in front of you!''
 
''Heheh,ok since I don't wanna my girl to lose her blood...''he said and giggled''but only in one condition...''he continued and got closer to you.
 
''What?just put on that jacket...''you said trying to reach for the his jacket who was on his desk but he got in front of you ,preventing you from reaching it.
''No,not until you give me that kiss...''he whispered in your ear,making you shiver a little.
 
''YA!don't do that!Put that jacket on and then I'll kiss you...''you said and looked down while  blushing.
 
''No,kiss me first!''he said and pouted and went towards you,making you step back and lean on the wall.
 
''Put that on first!''you said pointing somewhere in the room,with closed eyes making him giggle.He enjoyed your shyness.He looked at you and smirked.
 
''________-ah''he said calmly and you opened your eyes slowly,only to see him being now 3 inches away.He pushed his body closer to yours and you ended up placing your both hands on his warm chest.
 
''Kiss me...''he said and you smiled.He leaned closer and touched slightly your lips,biting your low one.He smirked through your lip,as he realised how much teasing was that for you.You started caressing his neck and went to kiss him but he pulled back and smirked.
 
''We have to go now!''he said and went into the bathroom''You'll be late  for your work''and laughed.
 
''You tease!!''you yelled at him from the room and smirked as you heard louder his laugh.