Namsan time

A long awaited love for us....

''At least give me a hint or something'' you whined cutely at him trying to persuade him.

''Hmmm...what should I say?''he wondered for a while grinning'' let's say it is a place you haven't been yet''

''I haven't been? that's not a hint...''you contested '' you know i haven't been around a lot due to school..''

''Okay okay,another one then'' he snickered lightly.

''Omg omg really? that's awesome! Seoul has the best attractions'' you nodded happily and excited even more about the date dragging him around ''wait didn't you come with your motorbike?''

''No,i didn't have time so i got someone from the company driving me here'' he nodded.

''Isn't that risky baby?''you chuckled softly looking into your eyes ''what if...''

''Everything is under control,now we will go and they will pick us from over there'' he repplied calmly showing a car.

''Okay''you repplied blushing and followed him there.You couldn't really scold him for not being carefull cause you knew he did all these to be with you.He was the sweetest guy and you were melting each time he was looking at you,making you forget all your worries and cautions.Getting inside the car you got seriously silent to the point that Doojoon got worried.

''Are you okay?''he whispered into your ear as you were looking outside the window.

''Yes oppa...i am just a little shy here..''you admitted making him smile and pat your head.

''You have nothing to be shy about,the driver is a friend of mine and knows of course about you''he repplied happily and pecked your lips quickly.

''Arasseo but don't do that again here okay?''you whined pulling out from the kiss and giggled.

''Okay okay mam' '' he nodded and stuck his tongue out.You hugged him close looking outside the road grinning.Seoul was pretty busy in the morning as always but also beautifull.So many people being able to move forward to the same direction without running into each other like they were casted into a spell or something.It seemed so awesome to you that you were used to the silent streets of your city.It was definetely the opposite.Far away you could see the Namsan Tower standing proud looking over the citizens.You smiled and then looked at Doojoon.You knew this was a place for couples and you were hoping to go sometime with him even if you knew it was impossible cause he was an idol.

''Namsan Tower?''he tilted his head seeing you looking at it with awe''wanna go there?'' 

''Me?hmm..i mean no,it's okay i know we can't'' you repplied quickly and slapped yourself messing it up.

''Maybe we do...''he winked making you giggle.

''Really?''

''Yes'' he repplied and then the car stopped '' close your eyes,we arrived to our destination''.You beamed silently and closed your eyes obediently.You felt him holding your hands and getting you outside slowly.Immediately you felt the slightly breeze on your face and smiled wondering where you were.He guided you somewhere and then asked you to open your eyes after giving you something to grab that felt like a paper or something.Opening your eyes you couldn't believe your eyes!You were holding a ticket to the Namsan Tower and you were outside the Namsan park.

''OMG! you didn't!! '' you started jumping around and then hugged him tightly.''Have you planned it from before?''

''Yes i was thinking you would like it!''he snickered''and i was right'' and started walking with you through the park.

''You know me so well''you nodded and pecked his cheek''thank you baby''

''Just that?''he pouted playfully and looked at you''here'' he tilted his head so you kiss him in the lips.

''You're such a baby'' you grinned and pecked his lips.

   Arriving at the Namsan Tower,you kept looking at all the love lockets and confessions hanging on the fench of the tower.Deep inside you wanted to hang one too with Doojoon but you were hesitating to ask him that.It was too early to do something that deep but it felt right.In the end you couldn't help reading them and asked him blushing all over:

''Doojoon...can we?''you whispered so no one could hear his name.

''What sweetie?''he teased grinning''you want a lock?'' 

''Yes i do..''you nodded and he then took two lockers off of his pocket.

''I was waiting for you to mention it to tease you'' he giggled and you hit him playfully on the chest for being a tease.He gave you the one and he took the one for you to write a message to each other and hang it along with the other lockers.You quickly filled the locker with a big lovely message to him and you were ready to show him when he shook his head.

''I won't see it and you won't either...we will come here on our one year anniversary to go find them...okay? it would be fun''he nodded and gave you a big smile.

''That would be awesome''you beamed ''even if i wanted to read yours now..but i will wait''you nodded and he patted your head.

''Just wait a little more...one year is almost over'' he smiled and pecked your lips after hanging his lock and then yours without looking what is written.

''You're right''you whispered and hugged him closely feeling more happy than ever.