A big decision

A long awaited love for us....

   After walking around the Namsan Park having fun but also being carefull about the fans recognizing Doojoon,you decided it was time for lunch cause you were both starving from all this walking.

''Where should we go for lunch?'' you tilted your head cutely to see Doojoon's eyes behind his shadows.

''Hmm...i know the perfect place! you like italian?''he smiled making you nod excited.Italian cuisine was one of your favourites.All these kinds of delicious pasta,pizza,rizotto and tasty desserts.

''Of course i do! let's go!'' you repplied happily;It has been over a year since you last visited an italian cuisine and now it was even more meaningful going there with Doojoon.He said there was an italian restaurant just outside the park and indeed after walking for about 5 minutes you were there.

''IL VINNO ROSSO''

It looked so beautiful and refreshing!You started walking happily towards it.

''It is so beautiful'' you looked at Doojoon and grinned''How did you know about it?''

''Well i did my reseach...'' he repplied chuckling''Don't think i took you out for a date without planning anything''

''Of course you're the best...my boyfriend thinks about everything'' you blushed and nodded as you both walked inside.The waiter greeted you happily showing you your table as Doojoon had made a reservation before.He was so cheesy when he acted like this and that made him even more irrisistable to you.Once you have sat,he took off his glasses and hat and smiled at you.

''Now we can be calm and have real fun'' he nodded feeling a little guilty for making you hide with him all the time and not being able to act freely as you were supposed to with him all time.

''This date is the best so far'' you muttered blushing as he your hand softly.

''Really?'' he widened his eyes '' and you haven't seen the food yet'' he joked and nodded pecking your lips softly as the waiter came to have your order.Doojoon ordered risotto with chicken and you ordered cardonara along with their finest red wine.You started talking randomly while waiting for the food.You felt so happy and you couldn't stop smilling and squeezing his hand tightly,making sure you weren't dreaming and all these were true.As the food came,you were talking about work when suddenly Doojoon became a little more serious.

''I need to tell you something..'' he said in straight voice looking into your eyes making you freeze instantly on your seat.Why he was so serious about it? Was it soemthing that serious? You began to worry but tried to hide it smilling softly and nodding for him to go on talking.''About the activities...i have to go to Japan tommorrow...i should have told you earlier but i just had been told  about it yesterday...'' he continued sighing softly.

''For how long oppa?'' you tilted your head wondering why he was so sad about this.Beast always used to be in and out Korea and travelling to Japan for some activities and then went back.

''It's for more than expected...two weeks '' he nodded looking at you with puppy eyes.

''Two weeks..i see...'' you gulped and nodded slowly trying not to look too sad cause you knew he felt even worse than you about this.Two weeks for promotions meant to be two weeks away from you and it was the first time this would happen so far.You smiled softly and looked into his eyes reassurring him it would pass quickly.''It will pass before you know it'' you nodded and his hand back when what you wanted to do in reality was to hug him tightly.

''You think so?'' he asked hesitatly,a small smile forming in his mouth'' i am gonna miss you though..'' he whined softly.

''I know,we are gonna miss each other a lot,but it's your work and you can't avoid it'' and continued''we will speak everyday so it won't seem like that bad,like when you are here promoting okay?''

''I promise'' he whispered running a hand through your  hair and smiled''you're so cute'' and you blushed seeing that the waiter was coming.He told you both that the restaurant was offering you their speciality in desserts,strachiatella ice cream.You both bowed thanking him and after paying for the meal you walked to the upstairs place to eat your ice cream watching outside.The view was breathtaking,making almost all the Namsan Park visible from above.

''Thank you for taking me on a date today,i know you should get ready for your trip to Japan'' you smiled to him after finishing your ice cream and hugged him cutely.

''I thank you for giving wonderfull memories...that's why i wanted us most of all to meet this day,so my trip will seem smaller than it is thinking about our time together'' he nodded slowly petting your hair and cupping your cheeks'' i love you'' he whispered and pecked your lips softly.

''I love you too'' you smiled and snuggled closer to him hiding your face on his chest'' is it time for us to leave? when you should be back home?''

''Well...if you want...we can stay together tonight...i have told the guys that i wanted us to spend the day together and they are gonna call me really early in the morning to wake me up so i can be there in time so the manager don't suspect anything'' he nodded blushing slightly.

''Really?'' you widened your eyes not knowing how to react.You were so happy knowing you didn't have to part in a while and would be all day together but this was very sudden that made you blush even more.What was his intentions?''Where are we gonna stay...if we had to...'' you repplied smilling.

''Hmm we could stay in a hotel...because we can't stay at your place of course,and not in my dorm...'' he nodded.

'' Let's go to a hotel to book a room''you smiled softly knowing it was the best solution for now.

''Really? you would do this for me?'' he beamed and pecked your cheek'' thank you''

''It's only because i wanna be with you all day cause i know you're gonna be away later,don't get full of yourself'' you chuckled.

''I won't ,i won't '' he nodded like a kid and hugged you closer.

 

I love you pabo...

 

p.s i updated the chapie cause i had some mistakes on grammar due to the excitement~ sorry guys *blushes*