The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

Kwon Sohyun POV

 

Uh~ This morning I wake too early because I can't really sleep last night. My mind is still at the competition. I really wanted to know about my dance partner. I'm never feel so nervous before.

'Annyong' as I closed my locker I was shock seeing Dongwoon behind it. He's smiling at me. I smiled back. He's handsome this morning. *Everyday, actually.

'Ready for the dancing class?' he asked me. I just nodded my head. Totally in a nervous mode.

'Who do you think will be my partner?' I asked Dongwoon. We start to walk together to our dancing class. He look at me. Then he smile.

'Maybe Son Dongwoon' he said with his cute smile.

'Maybe' I said. Actually, I don't hear clearly with what he said. 'Wait. What just you said?' I asked.

'I said.. Maybe Son Dongwoon will be your dancing partner'

'Wasn't that you?' I said with a confuse face.

'It is' He said with a sigh. 'Don't you want to be my partner?' he asked me.

'Hm, maybe'

'Maybe?' I looked at him. Why? Did I say somehing wrong?

'You don't like me?' he asked me. Aish. Why he asked me like that?

'Of course I love you' I answered with a low voice.

'What? Did you say like or love?' he asked me with a big smile on his face.

'What?' I said nervously.

'I ask you. Did you say like me? or love me?' he asked me.

'I said I like you just now'

'No your not' he refused.

'I am' I said. Wait, really? Did I just said that I love him? Oooo~ Etteoke? I thought that I heard he asked me if I love him. Gosh! Maybe I'm too nervous.

He look at me with a bright smile on his face. 'Did you really love me?' he asked.

OMO! Should I tell him the truth? I just said it just now.

'Why do you wanna know that?' I asked him with my head down. I don't want to look at his cute face, My steps become faster. I don't want to talk that kind of thing right now. Ughh~ I can feel my face is burning.

'Sohyun' I heard Dongwoon shouting my name. He seems like far from me. Did I walk too fast? I won't turn back to see him. I walk more faster. My head still looking at the floor. I'm feeling so ashame right now. I just told Dongwoon that I love him.

'Sohyun. Watch out' Dongwoon shout at me. I won't listen. As I walk, I don't see the door infront of me and BAMM! My head spinning like crazy and I think I'm falling down. But...

Instead of falling down on the floor, I'm falling on Dongwoon arm. My arms holding his neck. I look into his eyes. My heart beating so fast! DUGUN DUGUN.

'Sohyun a~ Na gwaenchana?' He asked me. I still staring into his cute eyes. Why everything about him is cute?

'Sohyun?' he call my name.

'Ah, yes?' I asked him.

'Are you ok?' he asked me.

I nodded my head. 'Yes' I answered in a low voice. I start to realize that I'm still on his arm and I'm hugging him right now. OMO!!!! I stand up quickly. Why didn't I realize about that one? He look at me and smile.

'Sohyun a~ Why you always bump into something?' he laugh. I ogle. 'Are you always like this?' he asked me and take a look on my forehead. He touch my forehead slowly.

'Yaaa~ It's hurt' I shout.

'Mianhae' He said in a soft voice. He took my hand and went somewhere.

'Ya, ya! Where do want to bring me?' I asked him. I was shock he do that.

'To the nursery room'

'Waeyo? It's not that hurt' I said while checking my forehead.

'It is'

'It's not'

'Just listen to me for a while, ok?' he stared at me. OMO! cute... I nodded my head.

After we finished with the business, we went to the dancing class. Thank god it's still early. And guess what? HE'S HOLDING MY HAND ON OUR WAY TO THE DANCING CLASS.

'Yaaa~ Why your holding my hand?' I asked him with a shy voice. HOHO!

'I'm scared you will bump on something this time' he said. I stick my tongue to him. He just giggle.

And we we're at the dancing class at last.

I sit on the floor with him. Well, there's no chair in the dancing class. There's only a lot of mirror everywhere.

I watch all my seniors dancing. They all so good. The teacher is not here yet.

'Sohyun a~ What happen on your forehead?' Yuri unnie come near me.

'Uh nothing' I said. I try to hide it with my bangs.

'Yaaa~ What do you do to her?' Yuri Unnie said harshly to Dongwoon.

'Unnie. Don't talk to him like that. It's not his false'

'Then why your like this?' she asked me.

'She bump a door' Dongwoon told her. I look at him deeply.

'Bump a door? Don't you see the big door?' Yuri unnie shake my shoulder.

'Noona. Don't do that' Dongwoon let Yuri unnie hands off my shoulder.

'It's all my fault. Mianhae' Dongwoon said to Yuri unnie.

'It's ok. At least you were there to help her. Komawoyo' Yuri smile at Dongwoon. Dongwoon just nodded his head.

'Well, I'm going now' she said and left us. Before that she look at me and said 'Be careful next time'

'Yaaa~ Why you told her?' I smack his shoulder.

'Aishhh~ That's hurt' I smile at her fiercely. 'It's better to tell her right?' he asked me. I just pretend not to heard this word.

The teacher came at last. And my nervous came again! *Welcome.

'Ok students. As you know. Today I will tell all of you who will be pairing with who' Yunho saesangnim start his speech.

Yunho saesangnim was calling out our name. I'm still waiting for my name. 'And Sohyun..' Here comes my name. DUGUN DUGUN. You'll be pairing with Dongwoon' *Jaw dropped!

 

SON DONGWOON POV

 

What? I'm pairing with Sohyun? That is the best news EVER! Kamsahamnida Saesangnim! I can't stop smiling. I looked at Sohyun. She look shock. Did she like to be pairing with me or not? Hm..

'..And your dance coach will be Taeyang and Sooyoung' Ok. I'm shock again. Taeyang and Sooyoung? Sohyun must be happy for this. Sooyoung is her idol. I look at her for the second time. She's smiling.

Wait. Why Taeyang and Sooyoung is paired together? Sooyoung is so fierce while Taeyang is a kinda a good boy. But his dance is DAEBAK! Isn't that funny if they were paired together?

'I almost forgot. I want you two to dance ballet song' Yunho added.

*Jaw drop! Ballet? It's not my style. Com'on mahn!

 

Kwon Sohyun POV

 

Firstly I was totally shock Dongwoon will be my partner. And secondly.. I was HAPPY, Sooyoung will be my dance coach. It's totally heaven for me. And thirdly.. Hm, I'm kinda.. Not sure about this. Ballet? Dance ballet with Dongwoon? He's tall man! And, as I know. Ballet is like.. Always hug the partners. Is it? Am I going to hug him too? *That will be cool for me. OMO! I'm dreamingggggggg~

'Ok. Let's start to practice your dance now' Yunho clap his hand and went outside. Dongwoon and I went to the side of the class where Sooyoung and Taeyang be.

'Hye there. Are you guys ready?' Sooyoung asked us. I nodded my head with a smile. I AM!

'Lets start with a warming up first' Taeyang said.

I was really focusing with what Sooyoung Unnie teach me. She's so nice. Everytime I look at her, she's smile.

'Ok. Now. I want you guys to face each other and hold each others hands' Sooyoung gave us direction. OMO! Facing with Dongwoon is the hard one. I look at Dongwoon. He just smiled at me and hold my hand tightly.

~~DUGUN DUGUN~~~