The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

No One’s POV

 

‘There you are’ Siwon said and went closer to Sooyoung who was sitting silently on her bed. Follow by all her brothers. Jonghun, Seunghyun, Minhwan and Changjo. ‘Ahhh~ So warm’ Changjo said while lying on her pink bed. Minhwan tap his knee. ‘Get that knee down!’ he asked. Changjo shook his head and stick his tongue out. Minhwan groaned and pinch his hand. ‘Ouchhh~ Noonnnnaaaaaa’ Changjo called Sooyoung. His faced looked like crying. ‘Stop it you two!’ Seunghyun asked them to stop. ‘Hyung~ Minhwan is so mean!’ Changjo went to hug Seunghyun from behind. He stopped and went to Jonghun as he saw Seunghyun fierce face. Jonghun just laugh about it. Changjo mostly scared of Seunghyun while Minhwan scared of him and Sooyoung. HAHA! Siwon? He is the best but sometimes like to bully his siblings. ‘Minhwan stop it’ Jonghun said with his sweet voice. Minhwan pouted and went back to sit beside Sooyoung. Changjo giggle looking at Minhwan pouting. ‘Noonaaa~ Na gwaenchana?’ Changjo asked her. Sooyoung looked at all of them and smiled. ‘Yea I’m ok’ she said. ‘You didn’t look like it’ Minhwan said. ‘I’m really ok Minhwan’ Sooyoung said and smiled to him. ‘Noona, you’re coming tonight?’ Changjo asked. Sooyoung shook her head. ‘Wae?’ Changjo asked. ‘I don’t feel like going. And I don’t have any partner’ she said. ‘You can go with me’ Seunghyun said. Sooyoung shook her head. ‘Jessica will mad at me’ she said giggling. ‘Go with me then’ Siwon said. ‘What about Yoona, oppa?’ She asked. Siwon tapped his forehead. ‘Sorry I forgot about that’ he smiled. All of them giggled. ‘How about you, Jonghun?’ Seunghyun asked. ‘Me? How about Sunny then?’ he asked. ‘Oppa, there’s no need to accompany me. I’m not going though’ Sooyoung said make her brother shocked. ‘Mwo?’ Siwon were shocked. ‘Yaaa~ it’s our last year to be there’ Siwon said. ‘Why don’t noona be my partner?’ Changjo asked. ‘That is the best idea Changjo a~’ Jonghun said and smiled. Changjo smiled. ‘So, noona. Please? It’s my first time having a prom night in Korea’ he said. ‘You can go with your other partner, Changjo a~’ Sooyoung said. Still don’t want to go. ‘If you’re not going I’m not going either’ Changjo said and sit on the bed. He is pouting. ‘Yaa yaa~ Don’t be like that’ Sooyoung try to persuade her little brother. ‘Oh, ok. I’m coming tonight’ Soyoung said with a sigh. Changjo and the others smiled brightly. ‘Thank you noonaaaaa~’ Changjo hugged her. Sooyoung just laugh with Changjo sudden move. ‘Yaaaa. Don’t hug her!’ Siwon pulled him over. Jealous! ‘Waeyo???’ Changjo asked with his aegyo. ‘She just can hug me’ Siwon said. ‘No.. me!’ Jonghun interrupt. ‘Yaaa me!’ Minhwan join the argument. Seunghyun just shook his head looking at his brothers while Sooyoung was laughing. Changjo pouted and walk to Sooyoung. ‘Nooonnaaa~’ he said hugging Sooyoung’s hand. ‘Ne?’ ‘Don’t you want to prepare for tonight?’ Changjo asked. ‘Hm, later’ she said while walking to her small fridge that been prepared for her in the room. Only in her room has a small refrigerator. Her brothers don’t have one! HAHA. She took out a bowl of ice-cream flavored cookies and cream out from the mini refrigerator. She sat back to her previous seat which was on the bed besides Changjo and Jonghun. Sooyoung looked to all of her brothers there. ‘Wae?’ she asked. ‘You really don’t care about the prom night, don’t you?’ Siwon asked. ‘Sort of’ she answered. ‘Hm.. Don’t you want to find a dress for tonight?’ Seunghyun asked. Sooyoung stopped from eating her ice-cream. She snapped her forehead. ‘Aigooo~ I just remember about the dress!’ she said. ‘I don’t have any dress to wear tonight’ she went off to her BIG and ENORMOUS closet. Even though the closet is full of different dresses she still hasn’t got one for the prom night tonight. ‘What should I wear?’ she asked while keep searching. ‘Just pick one of those. Is it that hard?’ Minhwan asked. Uh, as always.. Minhwan always think easily. Don’t think what is the bad thing girl has to do at the important time just like this! Sooyoung looked at him. ‘What?’ he asked. ‘I already wear all of it’ she said. Minhwan eyes widen. ‘Jinjja? All of it?’ he asked. Sooyoung nodded. ‘You must be kidding me’ he said. Sooyoung shook her head. Minhwan look at her closet. She must be really kidding to wear all of this kind of clothes? Minhwan shook his head. ‘Oppa, accompany me to the shopping mall’ Sooyoung already wear her favorite cardigan and went downstairs. Her mind can’t stop thinking about the dress. ‘What are we going to do there?’ Seunghyun asked pretending don’t know a thing. ‘Duhhh~ Buy a dress’ Sooyoung said annoyed with Seunghyun unimportant question. ‘But we already got one for you’ Seunghyun said with a smile. Siwon and the others smiled too. ‘What do you mean by that?’ Sooyoung asked as she stopped before she stepped outside her room. ‘We’ve got this for you’ Siwon said giving her a white box. Sooyoung looked at it. ‘You bought this for me?’ she asked before she opened the box. All of them nodded with a smiled. ‘Waaa~ Neomu yeppo’ Sooyoung gasped as she saw a beautiful mini dress colored with shimmering cream and peach all over. The string is only an inch. She looked to her brothers. ‘Oppa, komawoyo’ she said and hugged all of them one by one. ‘Ne’ Siwon said with a smile. Everyone there smiled too. Sooyoung gasp again. ‘Waeyo?’ Jonghun asked. ‘I don’t know what type of shoes that matched with this dress’ she said and went back to her closet. She looked through all of her high heels in the shoes shelf. ‘Hmm..’ ‘This one looked good too. Don’t you think?’ Seunghyun asked. Sooyoung looked at him. She gasped again. ‘Waaa~’ she said. ‘Oppa, you bought that one too?’ she asked. ‘Yea’ Siwon said and smiled brightly. ‘But we don’t know if this one can fit on you’ Minhwan said. Sooyoung took the heels and wear it. ‘It’s fit’ she said with an unstoppable smiled. ‘Noona~ why don’t you try the dress with the heels? I want to see it’ Changjo said with a mouth full of ice-cream. Sooyoung nodded and went to take the dress with heels with her. She went to her closet to change. Well, her closet is big so she can fit in it. The closet looks like one room. She went back before she wore it. ‘Yaaa Changjo! Don’t eat my ice-cream!’ Sooyoung said made Changjo smirked. ‘Waaaa~’ everyone were stunned to see Sooyoung in the dress. She really looks like an angel. ‘Noonaaa neomu yeppo!’ Changjo said with a smile. ‘Yaaa. Stop eating my ice-cream!’Changjo just ignored her. ‘Oppa’ Sooyoung called Seunghyun and stare at Changjo. Seunghyun who understand it just nodded his head. ‘Changjoo~’ he called. Changjo looked at him and put the ice-cream back to the refrigerator. He is scared with Seunghyun fierce face. Sooyoung and the other giggled. ‘Uh~ why can’t I eat those?’ he asked with a big pout on his beautiful face. :P ‘Because it’s mine’ Sooyoung said and giggle. Changjo just sighed. ‘Sooyoung~’ Jonghun called him. Sooyoung looked at him. ‘Ne?’ she was busy with her new heels. ‘Your phone is ringing’ he said and looking at the phone beside where he is standing. ‘Nuguya?’ she asked. ‘Hm.. Taeyang oppa?’ Jonghun said with a smiled. Sooyoung stopped from doing her things. ‘Just let it’ she said and went back to the closet. She changed her dress. ‘Why won’t you pick it up?’ Siwon asked as she went outside. ‘Don’t feel like want to answer it’ she said. Siwon sighed. ‘You guys better solve this problem before it’s getting far’ Siwon tap her shoulder. Sooyoung just sighed. ‘I think we better get going now. We’ll see you tonight’ Seunghyun said with a smiled. ‘Yaa oppa~ we’re still in the same house’ she said. ‘I know’ Seunghyun said and giggled. She just shook her head and look to all her brothers who went outside her room. MEANWHILE AT KWON SOHYUN PLACE ‘Oppa’ Sohyun called for Jiyong who were busy with his game in his room. ‘Ne?’ he asked without looking at her. Sohyun sighed. ‘Stop it already’ she said and walked closely to him. ‘Uhhh~ I’m trying to play here’ Jiyong said with a groan. Sohyun smirked. ‘Hm, there’s something I need to ask you’ she said. ‘What is it?’ he asked and close his laptop. ‘Can I go to the prom night tonight?’ she asked with a frighten face. ‘Sure. Why not.’ he said. ‘Thanks oppa’ she said with a smiled. ‘So, did you find your dress already?’ he asked. Sohyun nodded. ‘You bought it by yourself?’ he asked. She shook her head. ‘Dongwoon?’ he asked. Sohyun nodded again and smiled. ‘I can see Dongwoon is a nice guy’ he said. Sohyun smiled. She felt happy Jiyong likes her boyfriend. ‘So Sohyun a~ what is his mother job?’ Jiyong asked. ‘Molla’ she lifted her shoulder. ‘You don’t know?’ he asked. Sohyun shook her head. ‘You better know about it’ he said. ‘Waeyo?’ she asked. ‘Well, there’s a rule in our family’ he explained. Sohyun sighed. ‘Hm, can’t we just break the rules?’ she asked. Well, the rule is about the marriage. They must find a husband or wife who came from a wealthy family. ‘We can’t’ Jiyong shook his head. Sohyun sighed. ‘Oppa~ Do you think Dongwoon is from a wealthy family?’ she asked. Jiyong nodded. ‘Why is it so?’ she asked. ‘Don’t you realize something?’ he asked. ‘Realize what?’ ‘He went to where the wealthy family sent their child to school’ Jiyong explained. ‘I think he’s come from a wealthy family’ ‘Hm, yea. Think so’ she said. She didn’t realize that Jiyong already know all things about Dongwoon. Where he lived, what kind of family he had. Everything! ‘Oppa, I better get going’ she said. ‘Eodiga?’ he asked. ‘Hm.. Prepare for the prom night’ ‘Oh yea. Girls always need more time in this thing’ Jiyong said make Sohyun smiled. ‘You know it’ she said makes Jiyong giggled. Sohyun went outside after she kissed his cheek and went to her room. TWO HOURS LATER ‘Sohyunnn~’ Jiyong called Sohyun from downstairs. ‘Ne?’ she asked by popping her head out from her bedroom. ‘My brother-in-law is here’ he said. Sohyun thinking.. ‘Nuguya? Seungri oppa?’ she asked. ‘Aigooo~’ Jiyong sighed. ‘Not him’ he said. ‘Just come down already!’ he shouted. ‘Jakaman~’ Sohyun went back to her room to fixed her hair and dress. She stepped out from the room and went downstairs. She gasped as she saw a handsome young man stood on the living room wearing a black tuksedo with his hair been combed neatly. Dongwoon stepped to her closely and show his hand. Sohyun who were surprised with his handsomeness were still stunned. Dongwoon looked at her and smiled. Sohyun smiled and put her hand on him. ‘Look here now’ Jiyong voice made Sohyun back to her reality. Sohyun looked at Jiyong who stand in front of them holding his expensive camera. Dongwoon who were understood after seeing Jiyong expensive camera hold Sohyun wrist while smiling. Sohyun were shocked but try to ignore it. ‘Where is Yuri? She should take a picture too’ Jiyong said after he finished capture a picture of both of them. ‘She’s still upstairs. And Seungri oppa is not here yet’ Sohyun said while kept holding on Dongwoon hands. ‘Here he is’ Jiyong said as the door been knocked by someone. He really sure the guy was Seungri. Seungri gave a smiled to Dongwoon and Sohyun after he entered the house. He looks handsome in his tuksedo. ‘You look..’ Before Seungri could finish his words, Dongwoon cut him. ‘You look pretty tonight babe’ he whispered to Sohyun make Sohyun blushed. He kissed her forehead that makes her shocked. She looked around scared if Jiyong would saw Dongwoon kissed her. ‘Yaaa! I want to say that’ Seungri said with a groan. Dongwoon stick his tongue out to Seungri. ‘Neehhhh~ me first!’ he said. Seungri just gave him an ogled and stunned as he saw a beautiful girl with her shimmering silver dress went closer to all of them. ‘Waa noonaa~ you are so beautiful’ Dongwoon were also stunned. Dongwoon groan as he felt someone hit him. ‘Ouchh~’ Seungri stared at him. ‘I should be the first one who said that’ Dongwoon stick his tongue out again. ‘Youuu~’ Seungri said while tried to catch Dongwoon. Dongwoon hid behind Jiyong. Seungri tried his best to catch him. ‘Yaaa, both of you stop it’ Jiyong said. ‘Don’t you feel a shamed acting like this in front of your girl friend?’ he asked. ‘He started it first’ Suengri said. Dongwoon just act innocently while Sohyun and Yuri giggled watch the two of them. ‘Palli. We need to take a picture’ Jiyong said pushed Seungri to stand next to Yuri. ‘Now, all of you’ he said. They all nodded. Dongwoon stood next to Sohyun while holding her wrist. Seungri did the same thing too. Ater they finished taking the pictures Sohyun and Yuri hugged Jiyong. ‘Wae?’ he asked. ‘We want to take a picture with you’ Sohyun said. ‘Ahh. There’s no need’ he said. ‘Oppa~ Jebal’ Yuri said with her aegyo. Jiyong smiled and nodded his head. ‘Yeayyy!’ the two of them hugged Jiyong while Dongwoon took their pictures. ‘Now all of us.’ Yuri said. ‘Uh? But who’s gonna take the picture?’ Dongwoon asked. ‘Hmm..’ Yuri is thinking. She snapped her fingers. ‘I know. Let’s ask the maid to take the picture’ she said. ‘Brilliant’ Seungri said hugging her. Yuri smiled. They all took their part and smile for the camera. ‘Something’s not perfect here’ Yuri said. ‘Wae?’ Sohyun asked. ‘All of us have a partner except Jiyong oppa’ she said. Sohyun nodded. ‘Yea. Where is Dara unnie?’ she asked. Jiyong now is dating Sandara Park, a younger sister of Park Minyoung. Since Minyoung explain all the things to Sohyun, she tried her best to make Jiyong liked Dara cause she knows Minyoung will be happy for it. And now, Sohyun could see Jiyong had fallen for her. ‘She still at home’ Jiyong said. ‘You’re not going to pick her up?’ Seungri asked. ‘Later’ he said. Everyone nodded. Even though Sohyun know it’s hard for Jiyong to forget Minyoung but it is the only thing that she must do to make Jiyong cheers life back. Now, Minyoung is at the hospital just waiting for her time to come. ‘Oppa~ We better get going now’ Yuri said while holding Seungri hand. Jiyong nodded his head while smiling to his siblings. ‘Be careful. I will be there as soon as I can’ he said with a smiled. Sohyun and Yuri nodded. Sohyun came closer to him and kiss his cheek. Jiyong smiled. Yuri did the same thing too. The boys just stood there. They know it is a routine for the girls to do that to their older brother. AT THE PROM NIGHT/SCHOOL HALL The hall looked beautiful decorated by the shimmering things and others. Everyone looked happy with their different dress and tuksedo. The music kept on playing. People dance around. Everyone stunned and music went changed as the Choi brothers and sister went inside the hall. They gasped looking how cool they are. Mostly the girls! There comes the senior after the Choi siblings. Choi Seunghyun (TOP), is with Jessica Jung, his girl friend. Choi Siwon is with Im Yoona, his new girl friend. Choi Jonghun is with Lee Sunkyu (Sunny), his long time girl friend. Choi Minhwan is date with one of his fan. *Lucky her, isn’t it? Choi Jonghyun (Changjo) is happily holding hands with his sister, Choi Sooyoung. The Choi family went to sit at their table. The other friends of Sooyoung followed them. ‘Yaa Sooyoung~’ Kangin called her. ‘Ne?’ she was sitting beside her date, Changjo. ‘Where is Taeyang?’ he asked. Taeyeon tapped his shoulder. ‘What?’ he said looking at his long time girl friend. ‘Don’t wanna talk about that one’ she said. Siwon gave him a signal for not asking her questions about Taeyang. Kangin nodded. So do the others. ‘Lets dance’ Yuri said and pulled Seungri hand. The others nodded and pulled their owned partner and started to dance at the middle of the school hall. ‘Don’t you want to dance, noona?’ Changjo asked Sooyoung who were just smiling looking at her friends dancing with their partners. Sooyoung shook her head. ‘No’ she answered. ‘But I want to dance’ Changjo said pouting. ‘Aigooo~ Look how cute you are’ Sooyoung pinched Changjo cheek. ‘Noona, dance with me.. Jebal~’ he begged. ‘Why don’t you danced with one of your fans, Changjo a?’ Sooyoung decide while looking around. There’s a group of girl who were staring at them. Maybe it is Changjo fans. ‘Andwae. I want to dance with you’ Changjo said indulgently. Sooyoung shook her head looking at her younger brother. He is so indulgent that make her won’t followed his words. ‘Ok ok’ she said. Changjo cheered makes her smiled brightly. Changjo pulled her hands and they went to join the others at the dance floor. Once they finished the dance they stood in front of the stage where the MC stands. ‘Ok. We have some request from someone who didn’t want his name to be informed’ the MC start to talk. ‘Nuguya?’ Sunny asked Sooyoung. ‘Mollayo’ Sooyoung said. ‘I thought you are the party planner’ Hyoyeon said. ‘I am. But I only know about the dance performance’ Sooyoung explained. ‘Can you guys just shut up and watch?’ Seunghyun whispered to them. Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon ogled him. Seunghyun hide his smiled caused he knows who’s going to sing. The lights were switch off and there’s only small light on the stage. People were whispering to one another wondering who was the mystery guy. People were stand quietly once the sound of piano played. I’M SO SORRY BABY JUST GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE ALL I HOPE IS THAT YOU UNDERSTAND I, I WANT YOU BACK HERE BY MY SIDE Ajikdo mot itgo bulleo boneun (I can’t forget and I keep calling your name) Amu daedap eomneun meoui ireum (But there’s no response I try to cover it and hide it) Gamchwodo sumgyeodo tteooreuneun Oh baby (But it keeps coming up oh baby) Dagagamyeon deo meoreojigonhae (Once I get closer, you get further) Nae du soneul ppeodeo jababwado (Even if you grab my two stretched hands) Hayan yeongicheoreom sarajyeobeorin neol (Your disappear with white smoke) Kkum eseo bulleo boneun na (I call you in my dreams) Baby I’m so sorry Ije nal yongseohae (please forgive me now) Baby I’m so sorry Nunmullo eollukjin gieogeun da ijeojwo my love (my memories become blurry from tears my love) Johatdeon gieongman gaseume mutgo gajwo (I want to keep all the good memories in my heart) Baby I’m so sorry Haengbokhagil barae (I hope you happy) Baby I’m so sorry Nega useul su man itdamyeon nan gwaenchana (as long as you can smile I’m fine) Everyday every night I wanna hold you my girl Gakkeum ni sosigi geunggeumhae chingu deurege dollyeo mutgonhae (Sometimes I wonder about what’s going on with you) Amureochi annneun malturo (I ask your friends about you with a voice that sound like I don’t care) Neoui geu malgeun nundeongja soge (In your clear eyes) Dareun sarameul damgo itda haedo (even if you have someone else in mind) Hwanhan geu misoman ganjikhae jundamyeon (As long as you keep that bright smile on your face) Appeujiman nan gwaenchana (It’ll hurt but I’ll be ok) Hanbeonman nae pumsoge ye dasi anabol su itgenni (Could I hold you one more time ye in my arms) Come back to me Neol gidaril teni, (I’ll wait for you) Dasineun neoe son nochi anheuri (I won’t ever let go off your hand again) I just wanna to be with you baby Can you tell me please what should I do Baby I’m so sorry Ije nal yongseohae (please forgive me now) Baby I’m so sorry Nunmullo eollukjin gieogeun da ijeojwo my love (my memories become blurry from tears my love) Johatdeon gieongman gaseume mutgo gajwo (I want to keep all the good memories in my heart) Baby I’m so sorry Haengbokhagil barae (I hope you happy) Baby I’m so sorry Nega useul su man itdamyeon nan gwaenchana (as long as you can smile I’m fine) Everyday every night I wanna hold you my girl The lights switch on but only focused on Sooyoung. Sooyoung were stunned as she saw the guy who sang the lovely song. It was Taeyang.. She looked directly to his eyes and so did him. He looks to her begging for some apologize from her. ‘CHOI SOOYOUNG~ NEOL SARANGHAE’ Taeyang made her speechless. He stepped down the stage closer to her after he finished the song. ‘Please forgive me. I still love you’ Taeyang hugged her. Sooyoung can’t pushed him cause she know, she needed his hug to give her strength at this time. ‘Would you forgive me, Choi Sooyoung?’ Taeyang asked her while his thumb slide to her cheek. Sooyoung don’t know what to say but to be speechless like a rock. Taeyang hands make her back to the reality. Everyone there was screaming for her to accept his apologize. Suddenly, she nodded with a smiled. Everyone cheered happily. ‘Komawo’ he said hugging his girlfriend. ‘And, thank you for accept my gift for you’ he whispered. Sooyoung looked at him. ‘Gift? What gift?’ she asked. ‘Hm, that beautiful dress and the matching heels’ he said looking at the dress that she wore. ‘You bought this?’ she asked. Taeyang nodded his head with a smile until she cannot see his cute eyes. ‘But, Seunghyun said they bought it’ ‘I just ask them to lie on you so that you will wear it’ he said with a giggled. ‘You!’ Sooyoung smacked his muscular chest but not too hard. *She won’t do that to his lovely boyfriend duhhh~ ‘Please don’t be jealous like that, will you?’ Sooyoung asked him. Taeyang looked at her. ‘What ever will do for you baby. And, please don’t be like this again’ ‘I will’ she said with a smiled. ‘Yaaa! Would you stopped doing your lovey-dovey thingy?’ Siwon voice interrupted them. ‘Wae? Jealous?’ Sooyoung asked. ‘Ani..’ he said make Taeyang and Sooyoung giggled. ‘Let’s go eat. I’m hungry’ Sooyoung said to Taeyang. Taeyang giggled. ‘You always think about food, Choi Sooyoung’ he said while hugging her waist. ‘I know’ she answered. ‘Because I’m a shikshin’ Taeyang laughed after he heard her answered. He just shook his head and walk with her to the table where all of their friends were. ‘Ohhh~ here come the sweet couple’ Eunhyuk said. ‘Would you praise us later? I’m hungry now’ Sooyoung said made everyone giggled while Eunhyuk pouting. ‘So pity of you’ Hyoyeon teasing her boyfriend. Everyone enjoyed their meal while talking to each other about their planned for their future. Taeyeon and Kangin decide to live together and find a work. Jessica and Seunghyun decide to continue their study in US. Sunny decide to be a kindergarten teacher while Jonghun decide to pursue their band. Tiffany and Daesung decide to catch their dreams to be the best singer in Korea. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk decide to open their own dancing school. Yuri and Seungri decide to followed Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk step. Sooyoung and Taeyang still think about their future. Yoona and Siwon decide to know each other before pursue their dreams. And Seohyun and Yonghwa decided to get married and went back to Yonghwa hometown. Oh yea.. You might want to know about Sohyun and Dongwoon. They decide to pursue their dreams together. : ) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeay! At last. My fanfic is finished. Thank you all for reading mine. I know the ending kind of boring. I’m not good doing the ending. Sorry for that.

I would take this chance to thank all of you who read my kind-of boring story. For the people who are waiting for my fanfic, thank you so much. Sorry if I’m update it too late until you guys get bored. For the silent readers, thank you. Thank you so much. For my unnie, all of my unnie. Thank you for giving me some ideas. Mizah unnie, Syai unnie, komawoyo.. Bella aka Mrs.Daesung dongsaeng, komawo..

At last I would say THANK YOU SO MUCH again for reading my fanfic. I loved you all!

‘JEONGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDA’

I would make another fanfic which is my second fanfic.

I’ve got two fanfics that I want to post. One of it is about Choi Sooyoung and the other one is about Kwon Sohyun. I don’t know which one to post first, so I need you guys to decide. Is it ok with you guys? :) But sorry to say, I will post the requested fanfic the end of this November because my final exam will end on November. Is it ok with you guys? Sorry for that again.

Oh yea, I would give you guys the title of the story.

Choi Sooyoung – The Mystery ‘S’

Kwon Sohyun – My biggest mistake

** Almost forgot! Aigoo~ you guys can ask me about the sequel. But the sequel will be oneshot. You guys can request one of the characters in the story in case you guys want to know more about them. E.g you request a sequel about Jiyong, Minyoung and Dara. I will do that. Don’t worry. Just give me some comment or wall me on my profile. Arasso? :)

 

Fanfic completed : June 8, 2011.