The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

Choi Jonghun POV

 

The class dismissed. I walk with my friends out from the class. I'm so boring learning the science subject. I almost sleep. Thank god Honggi woke me up before the teacher notice. *Thanks Honggi.

'Where is Minhwan?' Honggi asked me while putting his stuff in the locker. I just stood there. I don't have things to put in my locker. I don't have locker though. :D cool right?

'Molla. I think he still got class' I said. I know well about my brother. Well, all my siblings actually. And Sooyoung is the most important one.

'Aigoo~ We need to practice our new song' Jaejin came along.

'Yaa~ Where are you come from?' I asked shockly.

'From the toilet' He fixed his big spectacles. He looks cute. *Hm... What did I just said?

'Where is Seunghyun then?' Honggi asked him. *Song Seunghyun

'Well, as usual.. He found a pretty girl on our way to the toilet'

When I want to answer it we saw Seunghyun coming while smiling waving his hand to a cute girl far from us.

'Yaaa Seunghyun a! It's not fair. I want one!' I knocked his head.

'Aisshh~ You've got so many of them already!'

I stick my tounge out. He look at me with a fierce face. Nehh~ I won't get scared of that. HAHA.

We went to the school corridor at our usual place. As we talk about our band and the performances, I saw Sunny. The girl that I had a crush on. I know I'm a playboy. Doesn't mean I won't fall inlove right? Sunny is different from the other girls I met before. She don't like me when ever I sit next to her, smile at her or what so ever. She's so snobbish. But only at me. I know she's not like that. She so friendly with people but not at ME! Never mind! I still want her to be mine! 

I walk so fast and sit just next to her. Sooyoung was infront of her. And I don't know where is the other. For sure. Sunny is next to me. NEXT TO ME! She look a little shock. I look at her and gave her my charm smile.

 

Sunny POV

 

I was shock as I look beside me. It was Jonghun who just sit next to me. DUGUN DUGUN. What is he doing here? Doesn't he have class or practice to do? Aigoo~ He look at me with his charm smile. Aish! That smile. Andwae! I wil never fall inlove with him.

'Hey Sunny. What's wrong?' he asked me with a weird face. I touch my face. I feel burning. It's really hot.

'Aniyo'

'Jeongmal?' He asked again. And now.. He look at me deeply in my eyes. Andwae. Jonghun.. Don't look at me like that. I only can said it in my heart. I can't talk everytime he's with me. Why am I so speechless about?

'Yaa Sunny. Why your face red like tomatoes?' Sooyoung ask me. I look at her with my eyes widen. Sooyoung! Why you always say that everytime when Jonghun is infront?

'Is it? Maybe I'm just feeling hot' I try to cover myself.

'Oh. Ok.' Sooyoung said with a naughty smile. I rolled my eyes to her. She just laugh.

I try my best to look normal infront of him but I can't. Why? Why I'm being like this. In fact. I don't like him! He's the famous playboy in this school. I mean, the most famous playboy among his brothers. It's weird right? Siwon don't have a girlfriend. And all I know, TOP oppa is with Jessica. Is it? Or is it just a rumour?

'you have your lunch already?' Jonghun asked me. I just nodded my head. Actually I'm not. HAHA.

'She's not' Sooyoung looked at me with a smile. Huuhh Sooyoung!

'Let's eat together'

'No thanks'

'Wae?' He asked me. Aigoo~ I really don't want to answer the stupid question. *for me it is stupid. hehe

'I've got class after this' I start to pack my things.

'No your not' Sooyoung said. I widen my eyes.

'So please. Could you have a lunch with me?' he asked me again.

'No..'

He stood next to me. I look at him. He is tall. And hot with his half of his shirt tuck out from his jeans. His tie is loose. OMO!

'Ok. If you don't want to have lunch with me. I'll make sure your going to have dinner with me tonight' I look at him. Is he joking? He doesn't seems like one. 'No excuse' he said and left me and Sooyoung behind. I still stood there.

'Ahhhh~ Eotteoke?' I ask Sooyoung.

'Mollayo' She said. 'Sunny a~I've got class now. I'll see you later' Sooyoung is already stand up. I just nodded my head. I look at her and smile to her. Aigooo~ Why must me????