The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

Sooyoung POV

 

Knock. Knock. I look at my bedroom door. Jonghun stood there while staring at me. 'Wae?' I asked. I was busy doing some research about dancing in my laptop.

'Your not going out today?' he asked me. I look at him. Out? I'm kinda lazy today.

'Hm, I don't think so' I said and kept continuing what I do.

'The others are going party at the usual club tonight' he said and sit on my bed which is behind me.

'Nugu? The girls?' I asked. He nodded his head. 'Wan't it cancel today?' I asked him confusely. Just about 3 hours before I call Taeyeon about going to the pub tonight. She said she can't come. So, I decide not to. I'm really lazy today.

'It is. But only Taeyeon. The rest of them won't cancel it. It's special day today'

'Special?' I asked. He nodded again. I try my best to remember. Unfortunately I can't. I grab my note book beside me and try to check the reminder. I slap my forehead. How could I forget about this? It's important.

I stand up and went to my closet. I pick one of my best dress and wear it. My long hair I tied it back to be ponytail. I just grab one of my high heels. There's no time for me to choose. Actually, there so many high heels in my closet. If I try to choose one of it maybe it takes 5 minutes or more. :D

'I'm done' I said. I went to the mirror. Doing quick check up on my face. I'm so simple today. With my simple black dress, hair in a ponytail with a bangs infront, small purse (which is the same colour as the dress) and 4 inch high heels. While I just put some blusher and mascara.

'How quick' he said and stand next to me. He fixed his 'hot' hair. Well, I admit it. My brother looks hot.

'Where's Siwon and TOP oppa?' I asked and keep fixing my hair.

'Siwon? I think he's at the basket ball court. Hm, TOP hyung maybe he's in his room'

'Their not coming?' I asked.

'Molla. It's seems like. Nope' he said. 'Ok. Let's go'

I walk next to him and went to TOP oppa's bedroom. I knock the door. I open the door when I heard he said come in. 'Oppa'

'Oh. Sooyoung a~' he look at me up and down. He looks like busy with something. 'Where you two want to go?' He asked as I came near him.

'Party' Jonghun said. He keep looking at the mirror. Trying to look HOT again!

'Party? Celebrating something?' TOP asked. I nodded my head.

'It's Tiffany and Daesung anniversary' I said.

'Ahh. Kureso' TOP looked at Jonghun. 'Yaahh~ Why your keep looking at the mirror? Trying to be perfect?' he asked. Jonghun turn his body to look at TOP.

'Of course. It's my date with Sunny today' he said with a big smile on his face.

'Urghh. Not again' TOP oppa close his ears with his two hands. Don't want to hear about Jonghun crap! HAHA

I burst into laughter watching my two brothers. 'Yaa. Palli' I said to Jonghun. He nodded his head. 'Oppa. We're going now' I said and give him a wave.

'Don't over drunk' he remind me. 'Jonghun. You better watch her' he said to Jonghun.

'Arasso, arasso' he said while playing with his key. We went donwstairs. 'You sit at the back' he told me. I look at him confusely. He don't use to tell me where should I sit.

'Wae?' I asked.

'I'm going to pick Sunny today' he said with a bright smile. This guy! Everytime he's talking about Sunny he can't take his smile off from his damn face. Aigooo~

'Kyaaahhh. How cute' I said and giggle.

'Then, sit at the back'

'Arasso' I said and went to the back seat.

At the party...

'Sooyoung a~ Where is your date?' Yuri asked as I sit next to her. Beside her is of course her log time boyfriend, Suengri.

'Date? I don't have one' I said.

'Aigooo~ I told you to bring your date right?' Tiffany asked.

'Is it?' I'm thinking. 'No your not' I said.

'I told you yesterday about this' Tiffany keep talking.

'Ah molla' I give up.

'I guess there's only two of them don't bring their dates' Hyoyeon told Tiffany.

'You don't bring Taecyeon with you, Yoona?' I asked her. She usually bring Taeyeon with us. But their relatioship is kinda weird lately. Is there something happen?

'No. He's busy with the other members' she told us. Taecyeon is one of 2pm members which is the hottest boy band in our school.

'Is all here today?' Tiffany asked. Her eyes looking around us. 'There's Yoona, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Euhyuk, Seungri, Yuri, Sunny, Jonghun' I guess there's not a lot of people today.

'Where is Sohyun?' I asked. She always be here if there some celebrations.

'She can't come today. She's at Yonghwa's house. His mother is coming' Tiffany told us.

'How lucky she is can meet her mother in law' Hyoyeon said.

'You too one day' Eunhyuk said to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon stare at him.

'One day? Better be not' she said.

'Waeyo?' I asked.

'I'm scared his mom will be like her son' she whisper to me. I burst into laughter. Euhyuk look at us. I just smile. At the same time gigle.

 

That night the girls drank alot. They were really happy with Tiffany and Daesung who's been a couple for 5 years already.

 

Nobody POV

 

'Yahh. Stop drinking' Daesung take away the glass from Tiffany's hand. So do Eunhyuk, Seungri and Jonghun. They all looked worried with their girls. The girls are all drunk. They drink too much than the guys.

'Shall we dance?' Yuri asked Seungri. Seungri look at her.

'Andwae. Your drunk' he said.

'Yaa. Come on' Yuri stand up and pull Seungri's hand to dance with her. Seugri can't do anything. He followed Yuri to dance.

'Let's dance' Hyoyeon asked all of them. They all went to the dancing floor excepts for Sooyoung. She just smiled at Yoona who call her to dance. Sooyoung drink again. She won't stop.

'Yaa Sooyoung a~ Don't drink too much' Jonghun stood next to her while hug Sunny waist. Sunny looks really drunk.

'Gwaenchana' I said. He is busy with Sunny.

'I'm going outside for a while' I said and stand up.

'Yaa. Careful. You already drunk' Jonghun remind her. Sooyoung just nodded her head and went outside.

It was cold outside. She don't bring her fur coat with her. She bring along her drinks. And she drink it again. About 5 minutes she's outside doing nothing, she come back in because she can't stand the coldness.

She looked at Jonghun who's busy with Sunny. Sunny was laying her head on Jonghun shoulder. Sooyoung sit infront of them and pour some into her glass.

'Yaa. Stop it' Jonghun said. He can't really moves because Sunny is sleeping on his shoulder.

'I'm thirsty' she said.

'You almost drink the whole bottle already' Sooyoung ignored her and keep drinking. Her hand is stopped by someone when she want to pour another drinks. She turn back and saw...

'Don't drink anymore' he said. Sooyoung let his hand of her arm. When she want to drink her glass been took off.

'Aigooo~ Give me back' she said.

'Andwae. You drink too much already' he said.

'Yaaaa. Give it to me' she said. Don't want to hear what he said.

'Aishh.. Jonghun, I bring her home later' Taeyang look at Jonghun. Jonghun smile and nodded his head.

'Just be careful' he remind him.

Taeyang pull Sooyoung's hand and bring her outside.

'Yaaah~ Where are we going?' she asked.

'Anywhere but not here'

'Waeyo?' she asked. They walk together. Taeyang don't bring his car today. Because his house is near to the club.

'You will get drunk again' he said.

Sooyoung just ignored him. She keep walking. Taeyang smiled. Sooyoung looks cold. He took his jacket off and wear it to Sooyoung.

'Why did you wear this kind of clothes?' he asked.

'Waeyo? It fit with the party' she said.

'It is but too y for you' he said. Sooyoung dress was short until you can see her long legs. The dress is sleeveless. So hot.

Sooyoung went to the middle of the road. There's not so many cars tonight. Taeyang pulled her.

'Waeyo?' Sooyoung asked him. She's a bit angry.

'It's dangerous. You know?' he said and keep walking. He can't take his hand off from holding Sooyoung's hand.

Without feeling really ok, she hug Taeyang. She still drunk actually. Taeyang who were shock with it just let her hug him. It's his only chance. Sooyoung don't want to hug him if she's not drunk right now. He smile brightly.

'Uhh I'm tired' she said. 'Can we stop for a while?' she asked.

'Sure' he said.

'Where is your house?' Sooyoung asked Taeyang.

'That one' he point to the apartment which is totally infront of them.

'Oh. Can we go there? I'm really tired' Sooyoung still drunk.

Taeyang hold her and bring her upstairs. She is totally made a troublesome.

'Urggghhh. I wanna drink' she said as they enter Taeyang's apartment.

'Wait let me take it for you' he said and went to the kitchen.

Sooyoung who's laying on the chair feeling so bored. She went to the kitchen and took the beer out of the refrigerator. Taeyang who's busy preparing a food for Sooyoung was shock.

'Yaa don't drink that' he said to Sooyoung. Sooyoung won't listen and drink it. 'Aishhh this girl!'  he took the drink can.

Sooyoung took it back. 'Aishhh' Sooyoung cotinue to drink.

'You can't drink that' he said.

'Why is it so?' Sooyoung asked.

'Your drunk already' he said.

'Aniyo. I'm not drunk. I'm ok' she said. *No she's not.

'Here' Sooyoung gave one can of beer to Taeyang. Taeyang looked at her. 'You don't drink?' she asked. 'What kind of guy are you? You don't drink this thing?' she asked again. 'Jagaman. But why is this drink in your refrigerator?' Sooyoung keep talking and talking nonsense. She is totally drunk.

'Yaa. Drink it' Sooyoung asked Taeyang to do so.

'Andwae'

'Waeyo? Your scared?' she asked.

'I'm not.' he refused.

'Then, why don't you want to drink?' she asked.

'I just don't want' he said.

'Aishh.. Scaredy cat!'

Taeyang hate to be call that. He took the beer from Sooyoung and drink it. Sooyoung just stood there. The two of them spend their night drinking the beer. This is why Taeyang don't want to drink. Once he drink, he won't stop. They were talking alot of things. From their friends to their feelings to each other. At last, Sooyoung sleep next to Taeyang without realizing it.