The Teenage life

The Teenage Life

Nobody POV

 

Everyone in the hall was holding each other partners hand. They all feeling so nervous with the result. So do Sooyoung. She was holding Taeyang’s hand. Which is her new boyfriend now. :) She’s feeling so nervous even though she’s not in the competition but two of the dancers is her trainee. She want to win. She really want to know what is the prize that Yunho would give them.

Taeyang looks at Sooyoung. He smile looking at Sooyoung who’s feeling so nervous. He’s nervous too but he try to hide it. He don’t want to show it to Sooyoung. It’s not gentle though. HAHA.

‘Gwaenchana’ he try to make Sooyoung nervous gone.

Sooyoung smile at him. ‘Do you think we’re going to win?’ she asked.

Taeyang nodded his head. He’s not really that sure though.

‘Here it comes’ Sooyoung said as the MC stood in the middle of the stage. Taeyang give Sooyoung a big smile. He know she’s really in the nervous mode. He can feel it on Sooyoung’s hand which is he’s holding now.

At the same time, Dongwoon and Sohyun feeling the same as Sooyoung and Taeyang. Sohyun was holding Dongwoon’s hand tightly. Dongwoon gave a reaction to it. He hold her hand tightly.

‘Are you nervous?’ he asked to Sohyun.

Sohyun just nodded her hand. Don’t want to talk when ever she’s feeling nervous.

‘Let me tell you the third place first’ the MC told all of the audience in the hall.

Sohyun hold Dongwoon tightly. So do Sooyoung. Sooyoung and Sohyun is at a different place. The dancers is ask to stand on the stage while the dance choreographer watching them on the front seat.

‘I don’t want to say the dancers name. I just said the choreographers name. Is it ok?’ the MC asked them that make them burst into laughter. It’s the first time the MC asking them some kind of question.

‘Ok. Here is the winner’ he started to announce the winner.

‘For the third place is choreograph by HYOYEON and EUNHYUK’ everyone cheers. ‘Chukahae’ Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk take a steps to the stage to take the prizes. Sooyoung cheered for Hyoyeon but can’t believe that Hyoyeon is on the third place. She’s the best dancers. So do her partners. Well, maybe because her trainee. Who knows? Maybe her trainees is not that good as her. *Hee. She’s talking by her self.

Now. It’s only Sooyoung and Yuri left. Sooyoung looked at Yuri. She smiled. Who will be the winner?

‘Now. It’s the second place. The choreographer that I don’t said their names will be the winner for this dance competition. And.. There’s Sooyoung and Taeyang. And Yuri and Seungri left. Who will be the winner?’ he asked.

Everyone cheered for both of them names. Some says Yuri and some says Sooyoung. So do the girls screaming Seungri and Taeyang’s name.

‘I guess you have a lot of fans’ Sooyoung whisper to Taeyang. Taeyang smile at her.

‘Your jealous with it?’ he asked.

‘Ani’ she said. Taeyang just smiled at her. He knows Sooyoung is jealous with him. At the same time he’s feeling jealous with Sooyoung too. Everytime they went to another class, there will be someone calling his girlfriend’s name. :)

‘The second place will be.. Chukahaeyo YURI and SEUNGRI’ Sooyoung gasped. She can’t believe that’s she’s win the dance competition. Immediately, she hug Taeyang. Taeyang who was surprise with Sooyoung’s move hug her tightly. He’s feeling the same as Sooyoung. It’s his first time joining the dance class and never believe that he will win.

‘CHUKAHAEYO SOOYOUNG, TAEYANG’ the MC greet them. Sooyoung was still in Taeyang’s hug.

Meanwhile, Dongwoon and Sohyun share the same feelings. They all was so happy with it. It’s been Sohyun dreams to be a dancers. And now she won it. She burst into tears. Dongwoon hug her. Try to calm her down.

‘Sohyun a~ Chukahae’ he said whispering.

Sohyun can’t say anything but hug him tightly. She feels so warm with his hug.

Taeyang pull Sooyoung’s hand to the stage as he release the hug. Sooyoung eyes is teary. As the judge gave her a bouquet she’s smile brightly. But at the same time, she’s feeling so sad with the other team.

Everyone was cheering for the winner. Taeyang was holding the trophy. He hug Dongwoon’s back.

‘Good job Dongwoon’ he said. Dongwoon smile at him.

‘Thanks hyung’

‘You too Sohyun’ Taeyang looked at Sohyun who’s hugging Sooyoung. Her eyes is also teary.

‘Chukahae’ Yuri and Hyoyeon hug Sooyoung and Sohyun who’s busy crying. Yuri looked at Sohyun and hug her.

‘Ohhhh my little dongsaeng. Chukahae’ she said while playing with her bangs.

Sohyun hug Yuri and cry again on her shoulder.

‘Why your crying?’ Yuri asked her.

‘Happy’ she said.

‘I know. But there’s something wrong with your feelings. It’s not just your happy. There’s something your hiding with me. What is it Sohyun a~?’ Yuri asked.

Sohyun sigh. Yuri is so fast. She can catch when Sohyun try to hide some feelings that she’s not comfortable with.

‘Oppa..’ Sohyun said with a tear. ‘He’s not here’

Yuri hug Sohyun tightly. ‘I’m sire he will be happy with this’ she said.

‘But why he’s not here?’ Sohyun asked Yuri.

Yuri give Sohyun a smile. ‘He’s got some problem’

‘What problem?’

‘I tell you later. Let we have some fun first. Don’t ruin your happy day Sohyun a’ Yuri released the hug and smile to Sohyun. Sohyun smile to her back.

Everyone was screaming Sooyoung and Taeyang’s name as they went out from the hall. All the boy fans went to Sooyoung asking to take some photos with them. So do Taeyang. All his girl fans screaming his names until Taeyang and Sooyoung is apart.

It’s not that different with Sohyun and Dongwoon. As they went out from the hall the two of them apart when their fans asking them to take a pictures and signatures. Sohyun felt like a celebrities. She just won a school competition but she got a lot of fans now. Just like an artist.

Sohyun sigh as all her fans went away after they all got her autograph. So do Dongwoon, Taeyang and Sooyoung. Sohyun was sitting next to Dongwoon at the bench. Sooyoung was sitting next to Taeyang.

‘We’re not an artist yet’ Dongwoon said with a smile. ‘But there’s a lot of fans asking an autograph of me. What a good day’ he said smiling alone. All of them there just shook their heads. Dongwoon is dreaming again.

‘That’s why I like to be a dancer’ Taeyang said looking at Dongwoon.

‘Wae?’ Dongwoon asked him.

‘There’s a lot of girl fans’ he whisper but Sooyoung and Sohyun can hear I clearly.

‘Yea. That’s the best thing’ Dongwoon said with a smile. ‘Ouch’ he scream as he feel a pain on his arm. Sohyun pinch her. He look at Sohyun who’s giving her a deep stare.

‘You like that?’ Sohyun asked.

‘Why did you do that?’ he asked. Sooyoung and Taeyang just sit there looking at the two of them.

‘You really like girls screaming your name?’ she asked.

Dongwoon smile brightly. ‘Why not? That will be the best thing in my life’ he said making Sohyun stare at him deeply.

‘Why did you stare at me like that?’ he asked. Sohyun won’t answer his question. ‘Don’t tell me your jealous?’ he ask.

‘Why should I?’ she ask.

‘Because you like me?’ he said.

‘No I’m not’ she refused.

‘Jeongmal?’

‘Ne’ she said.

‘Wasn’t you’re my girlfriend, Sohyun?’ Dongwoon asked her.

‘No I’m not’ she said make Dongwoon eyes wide.

‘Yaaaa. Don’t fool around’ he said grabbing Sohyun’s hand.

Sohyun put her hand aside. Don’t want Dongwoon to touch her.

‘Sohyun’ Dongwoon calling her name.

‘Wae?’ she asked.

‘Give me your hand’ he ask.

‘Andwae’ she won’t give it. Instead, she hide her hand behind trying to get her hand away from Dongwoon to touch her.

‘Aishhh’ he try his best to grab Sohyun’s hand. Instead of grabbing her hand, Dongwoon hug her without realizing it. Sooyoung and Taeyang just laugh watching their childish attitude.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey there readers of ‘THE TEENAGE LIFEIt’s me  Zie  or you can call me  Jea  if you want. :)

 

First of all I would like to say Thank you very much for reading my ‘SIMPLE’ stories. I try to make it un-bored so that you guys keep reading my fanfics.

Second… I would ask you guys some  apologize . Sorry that I haven’t update the chapter as soon as I can. I tried. But there so many obstacles that I have to face. One, the connection around my house is totally BAD!Urghhh~  And two, my laptop suddenly try to make me mad. Guess what? My laptop is not working. I try to fix it but not this month. Because, no money no talk. :D HAHA. Three, there’s an upcoming exams. It is an important exams. Well, the exams will be held this  June until July  I guess. And another exams will coming around October until November. So I guess, I’m not too active to update the chapters.

Thirdly..

 

I’M REALLY SORRY FOR KEEP YOU ALL WAITING FOR MY FANFICS.

JEONGMAL MIANHAEYOOOOOOO! :’( MIANHAE. MIANHAE. MIANHAE.