The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

 

Choi Sooyoung POV

 

‘Oppa! Palli !’ I shouted to Seunghyun aka TOP oppa. I stood in front of the main door of my house. Seunghyun who just got his shoe and put it on, groan. His eyes searching for something.

‘What are you looking for?’ I asked him with a little groan. I looked at my watch. It’s already late!

‘My key’

I looked at him weirdly. ‘Uh, your key?’ He nodded his head. ‘The key for your car?’ I asked him. He nodded his head again.

‘Where did you put it?’ I asked him for a thousand time. Yeah, I’m late and now he lost his key. Aigooo~

‘Molla. I thought I put it here. But as I search for it. It’s gone’ His eyes still searching for the keys at the table beside me. I groan. Seunghyun oppa is so careless!

 

I looked at my watch. It’s already late! If I have a car right now maybe I won’t be this late. But me? Driving my own car? Don’t be such dreamy girl! It will happen once in my dream. Yeah.. My mom is totally protect me that much. She don’t even want me to drive my own car! Daa~

 

I looked in the kitchen. I’m not searching for the stupid key! I’m searching for my other brothers. Maybe they will take me a ride to school as I was late now.

‘Hyung. Why your key in my bedroom?’ Siwon oppa appear at the front door. It’s seems like he’s coming from upstairs. I rolled my eyes. Hm, he still don’t have breakfast yet. How could I asked him to give me a ride?

‘My key is in your bedroom?’ Seunghyun oppa asked weirdly.

‘Yea’ Siwon nodded his head and took the key from his pocket. My eyes widen as I saw the key. I almost laugh. Ok. Not almost. I burst into laugh as I saw it. Yeah, don’t you feel the same as me if you saw your HOT oppa have a lot of dolls as his keychain? Weirdooo~

‘Why your laughing?’ Siwon oppa asked. He looked at me weirdly. And so do Seunghyun oppa.

I’m still laughing until my eyes tears. ^^ ‘It’s funny. My hottest oppa put dolls as his keychain?’

‘Then? So what?’ he asked me while trying to hide it from me. His key is full of teddy bears. And I’m kinda realize about something. There’s his face as a keychain. Total freak!

‘Nothing. But it’s weird’ I said while wiping my tears. Feel like I’m crying but I’m not. It’s too funny for me.

‘It’s from my fans!’ he said trying to depend himself. I looked at him. Fans huh? Well, it’s not that weird if he said it is from his fans. He got a lot of fans! Mostly girls. Everywhere he goes in school, he almost been followed by the girl fans. He even got a fan club for him. And so do Siwon oppa. Lucky right?

‘Yaaaa~ Palli!’ I shout as I saw Jonghun, Minhwan and Changjo has just came down.

‘What’s your rushing for? We haven’t eat our breakfast yet.’ Said Jonghun.

‘We’ve got work in the dancing class! And I’m already late now!’

‘It’s ok. Hyoyeon will be in charge’ Siwon said with a slumber face.

‘I know. But Yunho saesangnim told us not to be late. We’ve got a lot of things to do today’

‘He won’t mad at you. He’ll never mad at you’ Minhwan said with his mouth full of bread. This man is so gross!

‘Yaaa~ Palli!’ I said with a loud voice. They all immediately take the bread away from the table and went to the car.

‘I’m with Jonghun’ Minhwan said while still eating.

‘I’m with Siwon’ Changjo came rushing to the car. I groan. I don’t want with Seunghyun oppa.

‘Yaaa~ So I’m with oppa?’ I asked all of them.

‘Yes!’ They answered immediately. I groan and sit in the car silently. If I know I will take a ride with TOP oppa, maybe I’ll take a ride with him about a minute ago. But it never gonna happen. Our rules: When one of us went to school. All must be there. We must be together. Even though all my oppa got a car. *That’s my parents rule.

 

As I came out from the car, there’s a lot of girls make a crowd in front of us. It’s weird right? They all shouting Seunghyun oppa’s name. The crowd become more when they saw all my brothers with me. I mean all of them. Seunghyun, Siwon, Jonghun, Minhwan and Changjo. All of them got a very crazy fans!

I walk silently in the middle. I looked at Seunghyun oppa who’s busy smiling at his fans. So do my other brothers. I smile as I saw a crowd of boys calling out my name. Hm, is that my fans? *Big smile.

‘I have to go now. Bye’ I said to my brothers.

‘We sent you there’ they said. I looked at them weirdly. Sent me there?

‘Why? Don’t you guys have class today?’ I asked them. They shake their head repeatedly from side to side.

‘If you guys don’t have class why you’re here?’ I asked them.

‘As mom said. We should be together when were in the school. So, now were in the school. And we want to sent you to your class to make sure your ok’ Jonghun oppa said. I sigh.

‘Oppa. I’m ok’ I said to make sure they believe in me.

‘Nop. We still want to sent you’ Siwon oppa said immediately.

I can’t do anything and nodded my head slowly.