The Teenage life

The Teenage Life

Nobody POV

 

All of Yunho students went to one of the coolest night club in the city. It’s a private club actually. It’s a club where Sooyoung used to go to celebrate something important with her friends and brothers. The club is actually owed by one of Sooyoung father’s friend.

All of them went to the VVIP room. It’s the best place ever. It is quite quiet there because it is only for the VIP. ßIt’s not for the Big Bang fans. :D mianhae. Hehee.

Sooyoung enter the room and went to sit next to Sohyun when her dress is being pulled by someone. Sooyoung look back.

‘Where are you going?’ Taeyang ask. His hand is still on Sooyoung mini black dress. It looks the same as the time when she was drunk but it’s a little different with the texture.

‘To sit next to Sohyun’ she tell him and release his hand from pulling her PRECIOUS clothes.

He sigh. ‘Sit here’ he show an empty space next to him.

‘I don’t want to’ she said.

‘Yaaa. Palli’ Taeyang asked her to do so.

Sooyoung sigh. ‘Why should I follow your words?’ she asked herself actually but Taeyang heard it.

‘Because I’m your boyfriend’ he said with a smile. Sooyoung looked at him as she sit next to her BOYFRIEND.

‘Oh. Jinjja?’ she said trying to make Taeyang more pissed off.

‘Aishhh’ Taeyang bite his lips that make Sooyoung giggle.

She knows how hate Taeyang is when she said she is not his girlfriend.

‘Mian..’ Sooyoung said with a puppy eyes. Hoping Taeyang would forgive her.

Taeyang look at her and make his cheek coming forward towards her. Sooyoung look at him with a weird expression.

‘Waeyo?’ she asked. Feeling weird with Taeyang.

Taeyang stare at her. ‘If you want some forgiveness from me. Kiss me then’ his cheek kept moving forward to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung push his face. ‘Yaaaa. Andwae’ she said.

‘Then, no sorry for you’ he said and left her. He went to the others.

Sooyoung pout. She followed Taeyang and grab his hand before Taeyang could have a chat with his other friends. Taeyang look at her.

‘What is it now?’ he asked. Kind of pissed off with Sooyoung. *Actually, he just doing that randomly. Trying to get more attention from Sooyoung. How cute. ^^

‘Mianhae’ she said and make her lips touch his cheek. Taeyang was surprise with Sooyoung but happy at the same time.

Taeyang stare at her deeply. Sooyoung start to feel her cheek blush. She turn her head around not to see Taeyang staring at her. She heard Taeyang giggle.

‘Komawo Sooyoung a~’ Taeyang whisper to her.

Sooyoung feel the place is so hot that make her sweat a little. At the same time she’s feeling so a shame with Taeyang words.

‘I want to go there for a moment. Can I?’ Taeyang ask some permission from Sooyoung. He knows Sooyoung is still feeling a shame with what she just did just now.

Sooyoung nodded her head. She knows Taeyang always asked her permissions before he went somewhere. She know it sounds a little over protect her boyfriend but that’s what Taeyang always do to her.

As Taeyang went to his friends, Sooyoung take a chance to meet all of her friends at the right side of the VIP room. She sit next to Yuri who’s busy talking with Hyoyeon.

‘Hey girls’ Sooyoung greet them. The two of them look at her and smile.

‘Yaaa Sooyoung. Palli, palli’ Hyoyeon call her. Sooyoung look at Hyoyeon. Wondering why she’s calling her.

‘Waeyo?’ she asked.

‘Let’s take a picture with the winner’ Yuri and Hyoyeon jump off from their seat and went to Sooyoung.

‘Smile’ Hyoyeon said while she’s holding the camera. Sooyoung just smile and posed.

After the three of them finished to posed for the camera, Sooyoung sit next to Yuri and next to her is Hyoyeon.

‘Where is Eunhyuk and Seungri?’ she asked.

‘Eunhyuk went to meet the others’ Hyoyeon answered.

‘So do Seungri’ she said. Sooyoung just nodded her head.

‘What about you Sooyoung?’ Yuri asked.

‘Ne?’

‘Where is Taeyang?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘Oh. Same as your boyfriends’ The two of them just nodded and drink their drinks.

‘Where is your dancers, Sooyoung a?’ asked Hyoyeon.

‘Molla. I think they went to their friends. Wae?’

Hyoyeon shook her head. ‘Nothing. Just want to greet the two of them. They did well on stage’ she praise Sooyoung and Taeyang dancers.

‘Guys’ Sooyoung called them.

The two of them look at Sooyoung. ‘Wae?’ asked them together.

‘Mianhae..’ she said.

‘Your sorry for what?’ asked Yuri. She’s feeling weird with Sooyoung.

Sooyoung looked at her two best friends. ‘Sorry for your being the winner. Hyoyeon a~ You’re the best dancer. But why your in the third place?’

Hyoyeon and Yuri laugh. ‘Yaa. Gwaenchana. Maybe this is your year Sooyoung a~ I win this competition last two years. Don’t you remember?’ Hyoyeon try to make her comfortable.

Sooyoung scratch her head. ‘Is it?’ she asked.

Yuri giggle. ‘Sooyoung a~ Don’t feel uncomfortable about that’ she said while putting her hand behind Sooyoung.

‘Annyonghaseyo’ the three of them look to the side where the FORMAL words come out from a soft voice own by Sohyun. They gave a bright smile to her.

‘Sohyun a~ Chukahaeyo’ Hyoyeon hug her.

‘Kamsahamnida’ she said.

‘Chukahae’ Yuri said. ‘You’re a good dancer. And you make Sooyoung proud of that’

Sohyun smile shyly. ‘Kamsahamnida sunbaenim’ she said.

‘Yaaaa. Not too formal, Sohyun a~’ Yuri reminds Sohyun.

‘Mianhae’ she said still in a soft voice.

‘Take a sit Sohyun’ Sooyoung ask her.

‘Ne’ she sit next to Yuri.

Hyoyeon ordered her some drinks. Yuri whisper something to Hyoyeon.

‘She don’t drink this kind of things’ Yuri whispering to Hyoyeon while looking at the glass in front of them.

‘Waeyo?’ she asked.

Yuri sigh. ‘Just don’t give her that kind of thing. Oppa will mad at me’ she said reminding Hyoyeon.

‘Arasso, arasso’ she said and ordered something.

‘Sohyun a~ Where is your boyfriend?’ asked Sooyoung.

‘Boyfriend?’ Sohyun repeat. Sooyoung nodded her head.

‘She mean Dongwoon’ Yuri tell her the specific answer.

‘Ahh’ she said. ‘He’s not my boyfriend’

‘Jeongmal?’ Hyoyeon asked. Sohyun nodded her head. ‘But it seems like the two of you is a couple’

‘Ani..’ she said refusing the reality.

‘Yaa Sohyun a~ Just tell us the truth’ Yuri begging.

‘Unnie. It’s true’ she said. Won’t telling the truth.

‘Kojitmal’

Sohyun sigh. And at last. She nodded her head. ‘Yes he is my boyfriend’ She admit it.

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri smile brightly. Yuri know how to make her own sister tell her the truth whenever she’s hiding something from her.

‘What do you guys doing here?’ all four of them look behind them and saw Seungri standing there holding a glass of wine. Taeyang and Eunhyuk is by his side.

‘What do you think?’ Yuri asked. It’s kind off that she don’t have some respect to her boyfriend but that’s what she always do to Seungri. Talking rudely to him. Seungri won’t take it too seriously.

‘Sooyoung a~’ Seungri call Sooyoung’s name.

‘Wae?’

‘Chukahaeyo’ Seungri went one step to hug Sooyoung. Sooyoung hug him back. But only for 10 seconds.

‘Yaa yaaa. Don’t hug her that much’ Taeyang lift Seungri and ask him to stand next to Yuri. Heee. Here it comes. Taeyang start being jealous again.

‘Waeyo? She’s ok with it’ Seungri trying to make Taeyang more jealous.

‘No she’s not’

‘I am’ Sooyoung try to make him mad. Taeyang stare at Sooyoung. Too deep.

‘Yaaa stop it’ Eunhyuk stop the three of them. ‘Let’s have some drinks’ he said. All of them just smile and went to drink their drinks.

‘Sohyun a~ Chukahae’ Seungri greet Sohyun who sit silently beside Yuri.

‘Ne kamsahamnida’ she said.

‘Yaa Sohyun a~ Not too formal’ Yuri reminds her.

‘Mianhae’ she said. She know that Seungri will be her brother-in-law one day. But she still can’t let her FORMAL language coming out from when ever she met with Seungri.

‘Can I hug you?’ asked Seungri.

‘Aishhh’ Yuri groaned. ‘Why you always want to hug a girl?’

‘Jealous?’ he asked while giggle.

‘Of course I’m jealous you fool!’

‘Yaaa. Fool? You said your boyfriend a fool?’ Seungri sigh. ‘Aish, jinjja!’

‘Unnie, don’t fight’ Sohyun begging.

‘We’re not fighting’ Yuri refused.

‘Sohyun a~ Palli’ Seungri widen his arms to hug Sohyun.

‘Who do you think you are?’ Seungri’s hand fall as he heard someone talking from the other side. All of them there look at the place. Sohyun widen her eyes.

‘Who do you think you are?’ he asked again when he came closer to them. Sohyun just stood there looking confusedly.

‘Her brother-in-law’

The guy sigh. ‘Even though your going to be her brother-in-law. Your not supposed to be hugging her. If you want, just hug your girlfriend’

‘Oppa..’ Sohyun call him. ‘Why are you here?’ she asked.

‘Is it obvious for me to come?’ he asked. Sohyun shook her head instead she hug her one and only brother.

‘Oppa mianhae’ she said. Jiyong hug her tightly.

‘Sohyun a~ I’m the one who supposed to say sorry to you’ Jiyong released his hug.

Sohyun shook her head. ‘No. It’s my fault oppa’ she said.

‘Yaaa. It’s my fault Sohyun a~ So don’t feel sorry for that. Arajji?’

Sohyun nodded her head slowly. She released her hug immediately when she saw one man standing opposite from her and looking at the two of them.

‘Wae?’ asked Jiyong. Sohyun gave him an eye contact. Jiyong look at his back when he saw Dongwoon standing looking at him with his deep stare.

‘Dongwoon a~’ Sohyun calling his name and went closer to him.

‘You hug him?’ he asked.

Sohyun nodded her head. ‘Waeyo?’ she asked as she felt something went wrong with Dongwoon expression. ‘Are you jealous with my own brother?’ she asked.

‘Ahh? Ani..’ he said and smile to Jiyong who came closer to the both of them. *Actually, he is!

‘So.. He is your boyfriend Sohyun a~?’ Jiyong take a glance to Dongwoon from the top to the bottom.

Sohyun nodded her head and went to hold Dongwoon’s arm. Dongwoon was shock with Sohyun sudden move. He look at her. Wasn’t Sohyun supposed to be scared with Jiyong when she’s holding another man’s hand?

Jiyong gave a smile to Dongwoon and tap his back. ‘What did you do to my sister lately?’ he asked making Dongwoon more confuse.

‘What do you mean?’ he asked.

‘Well, I think you’re the guy who made her fight back my words’ he whisper to Dongwoon. Dongwoon looked at Sohyun nervously. Is it right?

‘Chukahae Dongwoon a~’ For a second Jiyong attitude change. From strict brother to a happening one? Is it?

Dongwoon look at Jiyong weirdly. ‘Waeyo?’ he asked. Trying to act nicely. He don’t want Jiyong to get mad again.

‘Because you capture the heart of my only Sohyun’ he whisper.

‘Oppa’ Sohyun calling his name when she heard about it. Dongwoon smile. So do Jiyong. Sohyun the only one who put her head down. *A shame~!

‘Dongwoon a~ Can I ask you some favour?’ Jiyong sit next to Yuri who’s busy with Seungri.

‘Yea sure’ he said. Feeling a bit nervous. He feels like he is meeting with Sohyun’s parents now.

‘Can you take a good care to Sohyun?’ JIyong asked him.

Dongwoon look at him. ‘Of course’ he said.

Jiyong look to his side where Sohyun was busy drinking her juice.

‘Sohyun a~ Don’t you want to go home?’ he asked.

Sohyun take a glance to his brother. ‘I really want to’ she said.

‘So, you want to leave me alone?’ Dongwoon asked with his sad face.

Sohyun look at Dongwoon. ‘Ani..’ she said. ‘I will always be by your side’ she said trying to make Dongwoon’s believe in her.

‘How can we met when there’s Jiyong by your side? I’m sure he won’t let you meet me’ he whisper. Trying his best for Jiyong not to hear their conversation.

Sohyun smile to Dongwoon. ‘I’m sure he let me’

‘Jeongmal?’

‘Ne Dongwoon a~’ she said. She knows Dongwoon was too worried with it. She’s worried too but now when Jiyong acting like that make her sure with it.