The Teenage life

The Teenage Life

No One’s POV

 

The day has come. Everyone in the hall was busy with the preparations for Yunho wedding day. Sooyoung was busy with Sohyun at the rest room that been prepared for them. So do Taeyang and Dongwoon who’s in another room which is beside the brides maid room.

‘Waaa~ Unnie. Neomu yeoppeo’ Sohyun have take some glance to Sooyoung who is already wearing her brides maid dress. The dress is full of aqua colour.

‘Jinjja Sohyun a~?’ Sooyoung asked her. Sohyun nodded her head. She’s trying to zipped her –same colour dress with Sooyoung but different design.

‘Need help?’ Sooyoung asked her.

‘I think so’ she said. Sooyoung smiled and went to help her.

‘Komawo’ she said.

‘Waaa~ Kyopta’ Sooyoung gave her a big smile.

Sohyun smiled shyly. ‘I wonder how the boys is doing now’ Sooyoung said and went to take her phone off from her purse.

‘Sohyun a~ Are you ok?’

‘Ne..’ She said but kind of shaking.

‘Are you afraid?’ Sooyoung asked.

‘Ne. I never been a brides maid before’ she told Sooyoung the truth.

Sooyoung smiled and hold her hands. ‘I know your scared. Neither do I. I’m scared too but I try not to show it. It’s my first time too’ she tried to made Sohyun feelings better.

‘I will try my best’ Sohyun smile.

‘That’s my girl’ Sooyoung her head. She smile shyly.

 

While the two girls are busy with their preparations, the two men is busy planning something.

‘Hyung..’ Dongwoon called Taeyang who was busy with his black tuksedo.

‘Yea?’ he said while looking at him.

‘There’s a dance performance after the wedding ceremony right?’

Taeyang tinking for a while. ‘I think so. But I’m not sure enough with it’ He’s now fixing his aqua tie.

‘I heard there will be a dance performance special for the newly wed’ Dongwoon was sitting infront the mirror.

‘I heard about that one too’

‘Is there a performance from the dance class students?’ Dongwoon kept asking Taeyang who’s busy with his tie.

Taeyang sit next to Dongwoon. ‘Molla. Waeyo Dongwoon a~?’

Dongwoon grinned. ‘I want to do something for Sohyun’

‘Why is it so?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Hm, because.. Today is our three monthsary’  He said with a big smiled on his face.

Taeyang came forward. ‘Jinjja? Waaa~ Three month already?’ he asked.

Dongwoon nodded his head. ‘How cool!’ Taeyang said. ‘Daebak Dongwoon a~’

Dongwoon smiled. ‘Komawo’ he said.

‘So, what is your plan?’ Taeyang kind of exciting with Dongwoon plan.

‘I think I want to dance with her’ he said.

‘Just dance?’ Taeyang’s excitement went away.

‘Aigoo.. There’s another things I want to do’ he said.

‘What is it?’ Back to his exciting mood.

‘Hm, I think I want to keep that one a secret’ he said with a giggle when he saw Taeyang’s face.

‘Boring~’ Taeyang went to the mirror and fixed his tie again.

‘Hyung. Are you having some problems with the tie?’ Dongwoon asked as he saw him kept fixing his tie from the moment they having a chat.

‘Yea’ he said groaning.

‘Can you tied a tie?’ Dongwoon asked him.

‘You want me to tell you the truth or lie?’ he asked. Dongwoon giggle as he heard it.

‘Lie maybe?’ he said still with a giggle.

‘I can’ Taeyang said while gave Dongwoon an ogle.

Dongwoon burst into laughter. He knows Taeyang was lying that he can tied the tie. ‘Don’t you ever use it before?’ he asked. Taeyang looked at him. ‘Ok, right now the truth please’ he said with a smiled.

‘Nope’ he said. Dongwoon’s eyes widen.

‘You’re a rich man. Why don’t you ever use it before?’ he asked.

‘Well, my dad won’t care if I just wear my long sleeve t-shirt with a vest’ he said.

‘You always wear a vest?’ he asked.

‘Yea. Why? Is it weird?’ Taeyang asked as he saw Dongwoon’s shocked face.

‘It’s not that weird though’ he said with a smile. ‘But.. I’m never saw you wearing a vest before’

‘Well, I only wear it for a special occasion’ he said.

‘But why did you choose to wear a jacket rather than tuksedo?’

Taeyang took a glance at the mirror to fixed his wonderful hair. ‘Hm, because I like it’

‘But I think your hot like this’ Dongwoon gave his own opinion.

Taeyang looked at him. ‘Yaa yaa~ Dongwoon. Don’t try to flirt with me. Will you?’ Taeyang giggle as he saw Dongwoon’s shocked face.

‘Ewww~ I’m not going to flirt with you hyung’ he said with his tongue stick out showing he’s feeling disgust.

Taeyang laugh as loud as he could. ‘Hello? I’m straight ok?’ His laughter became louder as he heard Dongwoon said that.

‘I’m straight too duhh~’ he said still in a laughter.

Suddenly there was a knocked from the outside. One of Yunho’s family was stood beside the door.

‘Are the two of you ready?’ he asked.

Dongwoon and Taeyang nodded their head. ‘I will be waiting outside’ the guy went outside as the two boys nodded their head.

‘Let’s go’ Taeyang tap Dongwoon’s back.

‘But your tie?’ he looked at Taeyang’s tie.

‘Just ignore it’ he said and the two of them went out.

 

Outside the brides maid and best man room the boys bumped into the girls.

‘Wow!’ Taeyang and Dongwoon was speechless as they saw Sooyoung and Sohyun standing infront of them.

‘Waeyo?’ Sooyoung asked while Sohyun just put her head down because of feeling a bit shy.

‘Beautiful’ the two of them wet closer to their girl.

‘I like when you tie your hair like that’ Taeyang whispered to Sooyoung. Sooyoung touch her hair that been tied to the left. Her bangs just stay infront covering her forehead.

‘Your cute in this dress’ Dongwoon whispered to Sohyun. Sohyun just smile shyly. Sohyun was wearing a dress without a string. Her dress is only until her upper knee. Sooyoung wear the same colour as her but different style. The upper part of Sooyoung’s dress was looked the same as Sohyun but Sooyoung dress is more longer than her. That makes Sooyoung looked more taller.

‘Yaa, Young Bae. What’s wrong with your necktie?’ Taeyang looked at his necktie and grinned as Sooyoung admonished his necktie.

‘He don’t know how to do it’ Dongwoon said makes Taeyang want to hit him.

‘Aishh. Don’t hit that kid’ Dongwoon stick his tongue out as Sooyoung depended him than Taeyang.

‘I try to fix it but I can’t. Would you fix it for me yeobo?’ Taeyang smile attractively to Sooyoung and makes Sooyoung blushed.

‘Oooo~ Yeobo? How sweet’ Dongwoon try to make the two of them blush. Sohyun hit him.

‘Yaa. Don’t do that’ she said.

‘What? It’s fun’ Dongwoon giggle. Sohyun hit his stomach. ‘Ok ok. I stop’ he said giving up.

Sooyoung touch Taeyang’s necktie ad try to fixed it for him. Thank god she knows how to fixed it ‘cause she always saw her brothers fixing theirs.

‘What a match couple we have here’ the four of them looked to the side when they heard a voice. A familiar voice.

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon was stood there looking at the four of them.

‘Wow. The two of you look so pretty’ Eunhyuk looked at Sooyoung and Sohyun.

Dongwoon and Taeyang clear their troats as they heard Eunhyuk praised their girlfriends.

‘Don’t praise them too much’ Taeyang whispered. Hyoyeon giggle as she heard that. She knows Eunhyuk was just trying to make the two of them jealous. Well, she admit it the two girls infront of them is really pretty.

‘Where is the others?’ Sooyoung asked Hyoyeon.

‘Hm, at the front’ she said.

‘It must be a lot of people. Don’t you think?’ Sohyun hold her own hands. Her hand is shaking.

‘Surely is. And don’t forget a lot of students too’ Eunhyuk continue.

‘Students?’ Sohyun looked amazed.

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon nodded their head.

‘It should be fun then’ Taeyang said and smile.

‘Why is it so?’ Sooyoung asked. She know what Taeyang would answer.

‘Because there’s a lot of my girl fans there’ he said prudly.

Sooyoung looked at him feeling disgust. He’s in his dreamland again.

‘Oh if that so, there will be my fans too’ Dongwoon feeling excited. His eyes looking at Sohyun who’s still feeling a bit nervous.

‘Oh Sooyoung, I met with this one guy’ Hyoyeon stop for a while when her talk being interrupt by Eunhyuk.

‘Which guy?’

‘Would you please?’ Hyoyeon glare at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk nodded his head asking her to continue her words.

‘The guy is asking about you’ Hyoyeon continued.

‘Which guy?’ Now it’s not Eunhyuk who asked but Taeyang. Hee~ Here’s comes the jealousy of him.

‘I don’t know. Maybe a fans of Sooyoung’ Hyoyeon trying to ignored Taeyang deep glare.

‘Maybe. ‘Cause Sooyoung have a lot of fans. Don’t you know about that?’ Eunhyuk help Hyoyeon.

‘Of course I know. Cause I’m one of them’ They all burst into laughter.

‘Yaaa Hyoyeon. Is my oppas here yet?’ Sooyoung asked Hyoyeon.

‘Which oppa?’ Taeyang asked Sooyoung. She just ignored him and continue looking at Hyoyeon.

‘Oh, I think so. Because I saw Sunny with Jonghun just now’

‘Oh yea. Sohyun a~ Your oppa is here too’ Eunhyuk smiled to Sohyun who’s been quiet for a while.

‘Jiyong oppa?’ she asked.

‘Yea. And I think he brought a partner’ Eunhyuk told her.

Sohyun looked at him confusedly. ‘Partner?’

Eunhyuk nodded his head. ‘Yea. A girl. His girlfriend maybe?’

Sohyun was shocked. Is it the time for her to see face to face with his brother’s long time girlfriend? She felt more nervous. Suddenly, her hand is grabbed by someone. She looked at the owner of the hand. It’s her own boyfriends.

‘I’m sure it will be fine’ Dongwoon gave him a sweetest smile for her. Tried to make her feel much better.

‘Komawo’ she whispered to him.

All of them went to their own way after they’ve been called for the ceremony. Taeyang and Dongwoon went inside the church to stood next to the bridegroom while Sooyoung and Sohyun went to the bride’s room to accompany the bride along the way to the bridegroom. Meanwhile Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk went back to their place next to their friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyonnggg!!:)

 

I stop here for a while. Can I? Because I need to find some ideas for another chapter. And I need to read books for my upcoming exams too. :D Haha. I try my best to update the next chapter as soon as possible. *I will. I will. I will.

Hm, I need to ask something. Don’t you guys feel the stories are too long?If YES tell me. And if it is a NO tell me too, ok? Hehe. But I feel like I won’t stop writing. But thinking about my CRAZYyear I think I want to stop. But my HEARTsay NOOO!My heart keep say ANDWAE!I would miss to write though if I stop! :’(

Say no. Say no. Say no….*Oh, miss Hangeng with his song ‘Say no

 

I guess, I stop now. :) Sorry to make you guys waiting again. I will try my best!Jea Hwaiting!;D

Thanks again for reading my fanfics. KOMAWOYO! ;D ;D ;D

*Almost forgot. If you guys want my facebook or twitter account,just comment or wall me, ok? Komawo..  ;)