The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

Kwon Sohyun POV

 

I look all around the hall. I'm holding my own hands. I am shivering. I look at my white swan dress. It is so beautiful. The dress is recommended by Sooyoung unnie. She ask me to wear this kind of dress. I know I'm not use to it. But I couldn't say anything. The dress is totally beautiful.

I look back to the hall. I was behind the curtain which is at the back of the stage. There were so many people who's already taking their sit. Ready for the show. Which is the competition. Competition where I would enter with Dongwoon.

We were preparing and practicing so hard. Sooyoung and Taeyang tried their best to make it look perfect. I adore them that much. They can coreograph the dance without copying everyone else dance move. They would think of it for a day. They would think how can they dance perfectly for the dance competition. Remembering of their hard work, I would try my best. I want to make them proud. And of course. I want to know what is the prize will be if we win the competition. And Yunho Saesangnim special present. He told us before that he want to give some prizes to the winner. Hope so it was us.

'Sohyun' I look back as I heard someone shouting my name. I smile as I saw Yuri unnie with her boyfriend, Seunhri oppa.

They came closer to me. 'Good luck, Sohyun a' Yuri hold my hands. I smile.

'Komawo Unnie, Oppa' I said.

'Do the best my little sister' I smile as I heard Seungri's word. Seungri always call me by that name. I won't mind. I know how Seungri want me to like him. Infact, I like him to be with Yuri unnie. He is so caring with her.

'Komawo oppa' I said. My eyes still can't let go off from the audience. As if I was searching for someone.

'Who are you searching for?' Yuri ask me.

'My friends. They hasn't come yet' I said. But I think I was lying. I was trying to search this one important guy. But I don't see him, though.

'Where is Dongwoon?' Seungri ask. Seungri knows Dongwoon. Well, I know we were in the same dancing class but Seungri know him more than a junior. He was so close to Dongwoon since Dongwoon told Seungri that he likes Yuri unnie. I giggle as I remembered about that. Seungri was so mad and everytime Dongwoon met Yuri he will close Dongwoon's eyes and told him to only look at me. What a funny guy Seungri is. :D

'Why do you ask? If he's here you will do the usual things to him' Yuri try to depend Dongwoon. Suengri just ogle Yuri Unnie. I giggle.

'I guese he's coming' I said when I saw Dongwoon waves to me.

'Hey everyone' Dongwoon stood next to me. Immediately, Seungri oppa pull Yuri's hand to ask her to stand at his back. He want to make sure Dongwoon don't see Yuri's face. I giggle again.

'What's up with you, hyung?' he ask and smile. He knows the answer actually.

'Don't pretend that you don't know' he said with a cold voice. I just shook my head. Seugri oppa is totally funny.

Dongwoon sigh try to act innocently. 'I just like her' he said. 'Sorry hyung. I can't let my feelings away from her' I laugh out loud. Dongwoon look at me and wink to me. I just blush when I saw it.

'Aishhh jinjja. This kid!' Seungri try to beat him. 'She's mine' he said. Dongwoon ran off to my back try to protect himself from Seungri. Dongwoon hug my arms from the back. It feels so warm actually.

'Don't you try to flirt with her' Seungri give some warning.

'I'm ok if you flirt with me' Yuri said makes Seungri stared her. Dongwoon stuck his tongue out. I just laugh.

'You like this kid?' Seungri asked. Yuri just nodded. Trying to make Seungri more jealous with it.

'Ok sure. I will be with Sohyun then' Seungri came closer to me but Dongwoon came fast. He catch me and hug my waist. I was shock with what he did.

I look at Dongwoon. I can feel his warm hug. 'You can't' he said to Seungri.

'Waeyo?'

'Because she is mine' his words make me more nervous. He's confessing infront of my unnie.

'Yaaa let me go' I said.

'Unfortunately.. Sohyun seems doesn't want you' Seungri said with a killer smile.

'Who said?' he hug me more tight. I try to release his hug but I'm not that strong. Instead, I just let him hug me. I know I was so blush right now.

'So Dongwoon, tell me. Do you like my sister?' ask Yuri.

Dongwoon nodded his head. 'How much?' Seungri ask.

'As much as I can' he said with his cute smile. I just stood there pretending not to heard it.

'Did you hear that, Sohyun?' ask Yuri. I shook my head.

'Heard about what?' *pretending.

Dongwoon sigh. 'Did you really don't hear what I said just now? Or you just pretending?' he ask.

I shook my head. Try to tell him that I don't hear a thing he said just now.

'I really love you' he whisper to me. I can feel my face turns red. As red as a tomato.

'How sweeeeeeeeetttt!' Yuri hug Seungri. I just giggle watching the two of them.

'Dongwoon a~ Will you do that everytime we met? I mean, to Sohyun?' Seungri ask Dongwoon.

'Wae?' Dongwoon ask.

'Because Yuri will hug me everytime you did that do Sohyun' everyone burst into laughter. Seungri is so unexpected.

'Yaaa stop the crap. Dongwoon, Sohyun. Please get ready now' our laugh stop as Sooyoung came in with Taeyang. I look at them. The two of them holding each others hands. I smile. They were so close day by day. Maybe what I thought was right. They were a new couple. Well, there's some new gossips about their relationships.

I release Dongwoon hug and walk away. I try to prepare myself. So do Dongwoon. He's doing some stretching.

And here it comes. The time that I've been waiting for. I hold my two hands together. I was so nervous. I was suprised when I felt someone holding my hands.

'You will do the best' Dongwoon smiled at me. I smiled back. He always give me some strength to do all my works.

As our names have been call, the two of us enter the stage and people cheer loudly. We start the dance with a nervous feelings. I try to cover my nervousness. I know this is my first time joining a dance competition.

We bow as the dance end. I try to breath in. I'm dancing so hard. I try to make Sooyoung unnie proud of me. I sit at the floor when we were at the back stage.

'Good job Sohyun' Sooyoung smiled at me. I smiled back. It's not easy being praise by your idol. 'And you too Dongwoon'

I look at Dongwoon who's sitting next to me. He do the same thing as me. Try to breath in and out. He really look so exhausted.

'Am I that heavy?' I ask. In the dance Dongwoon have to lift me up.

'Uh?' he look at me.

'You look so tired. Am I that heavy to you?' I ask him once more.

He laugh. 'No your not' he said. 'You did a great job Sohyun' He smiled.

'You too' I said.

About an hour later, we've been called by Taeyang sunbaenim to be on the stage with the others competitors. It's the time for the judgement to tell us the winner. I'm holding Dongwoon's hand. Really hoping for us to win.