The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

CHOI SOOYOUNG POV

 

I yawn and stretch my arm. I try to sit but my head just feeling so damn hurt. I feel so dizzy until I can't woke up from the bed. I turn around and widen my eyes.. I look all around the room. It's not my bedroom. And more specifically. TAEYANG IS SLEEPING NEXT TO ME!! *Did we do something weird last night? Or nothing happen?

I try to remember what happen last night. And unfortunately.. I can't. I look aside when I heard Taeyang's voice.

'Morning my lady' he smiled. I look at him.

'What did you do to me last night?' I asked. He smile and woke up from the bed. I bite my lips because of his attitude. As he stand up my eyes can stop looking at him. My eyes widen so so big because I'm totally in shock with what I saw. HE IS JUST WEARING HIS BOXER!!

Omo!! I can't stop thinking about that kind of thing. I was scared. Scared because.. I never done that. Yea, I admit.. I'm still a . :)

'Yaaaa!' I shout to him. He look back to see me. He raise his left eyebrows.

'What?' he asked.

'What did you do to me last night?' I asked.

'What do you think?' he asked and smile. ?*That disgusting smile again! I take a look under the comforter. I sigh. I was still in my previous clothes. Then I realise. He didn't do anything to me. But why he's in his damn hot boxer?

'But why you just wear your boxer?' I asked shyly.

'Well.. You told me to just wear this thing last night' he said. I widen my eyes again. Jinjja? Did I really asked him to do so?

'Kojitmal' I said.

'Ani. You ask me too' he said. He still standing there which is opposite site with where I was sitting.

'But your not doing that thing right?' I asked. Again.. Shyly.

'What thing?' he asked. I bite my lips. I know he just pretending not to hear it.

'Hmm... That kind of thing' I still don't want to say it.

'Just say it' he said.

'Ani' I shook my head. He just giggle. He went outside. I jump off from the bed and follow him to the living room even though my head is still hurts.

'So... Did you do that to me?' I ask. He just smile and ignore me. He went to the kitchen and took something out from his refrigerator.

'Yaa.. I'm asking right now' I said and pulled his arm.

'Aishhhhh' he said. 'What?'

'Did you do that kind of thing?' I keep asking.

'Aishh this woman. The answer is no. No!' he said and looking at me.

I look at the floor. I was feeling so ashame right now. I bite my lips and look at him.

'Don't be that rude' I said while still biting my lips.

'Yaa Sooyoung a~ Do you want me to kiss you?' he asked suddenly. I look at him confusely.

'What do you mean?' I asked.

He smile and came closer to me. 'You keep biting your lips. It just make me want to kiss you right now' he whisper. My face turns red. So do my ears.

'Aisshhhh!' I smack him with my arms. He protect him self. He just giggle.

'Why you keep biting your lips?' he asked and makes me feeling so so ashamed!

'It's just my gesture'

'Jeongmal?' he stare at me. 'Or it is because you want me to kiss you?' he asked.

I shook my head faster. 'Why would I want a kiss from you?' I asked. Infact, I was ashamed.

'Because you like me' he said positively.

I look at him with a weird expressions. 'like you?' he nodded his head. 'Why would I like you?' I asked.

He smiled. 'That's a simple question' he said with a smile. I look at him wondering what his answer will be. Before he answer he gave me a cup of hot chocolate. Looking at the weather outside, the drink is perfect to warm our body.

'Because I'm hot. Isn't it?' I almost spill all the hot chocolate. Did I just misheard with what he said? I look at him who is just stand there smiling innocently. 'What's wrong?' He asked.

I raise my left eyesbrows. 'Your hot?' I repeat his POWERFUL words.

'I am' he said. Praise!

'Urghhh. Just stop it' I said and went to the bedroom.

'Where are you going?' he asked.

'To pick all my things' I said.

'Waeyo?'

'I need to go home now. Oppa will mad at me' I explain. I know all my brothers will be worried if I'm not going back home immediately. Mostly TOP oppa will be the one who's totally in worried.

'Why so fast?' he asked.

'We've got dancing class today' I said to him.

He sigh. 'Why don't we just cancel the class for today?' he asked.

'Hm, the competition is tomorrow love' I said with a soft voice.

He suddenly smiled at me. 'Love?' He repeat. 'I like when you call me that' he said.

'It's just for today' I said. His face turn to sad face again.

'Why is it so?'

'Urgh just stop it. I need to go now' I took my purse and went outside.

'Let me send you home' he ask me a favour.

'No thanks' I said.

'Jebal?' he's begging.

'Why do you want to?' I asked.

'I'm not feeling satisfy to see your face this morning. So. Can I send you?' he keep begging.

I sigh. 'Love. We have class today. And we will meet soon, right?'

'Oh yea' he said. 'But just let me send you home'

'No thanks' I keep refuse.

'Oh please?' He said with his cute puppy eyes. I sigh.

'Ok. Like this. You pick me at 9. We will go to school together. Ok?' I give him some ideas.

His sour face turn to a bright smile. He cute like that though.

'Alright' he smile.

I smile back and put my heels on. 'I see you later' I said and kiss his cheek. *It's my first time kissing his cheek. His face look suprise with it. I wave to him and went away. I stop for a while as I heard his calling my name. I look back.

'Thanks for the kiss' he said and smile brightly. I just smile and went down. I took my cell phone and dialing Siwon oppa's phone number asking him to pick me up. I smile alone as I was waiting for him. Smile thinking about my first step to get closer with him.

I still need some answer about my feelings to him. He still don't purpose me like a real couple would purpose but I feel better like this. Keeping our own feelings inside. And keep our relationship quietly without anyone knows. Maybe someday...