The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

SON DONGWOON POV

 

As I put all my stuff to the locker I heard something 'BAMM' as I close my locker I saw a girl standing beside me while rubbing her forehead. Did she just bumped my locker? I went to her and ask if she's ok. She just nodded her head. I'm really panic at that time. Yeah, who doesn't panic if the one that bumped your locker is a girl? A cute girl with a cute bangs? ^^

I asked her if she want me to bring her to the medical room. She just say no and told me that she's already late for her class. And it shocked me more! She's in the same class as mine!  :) What a good day.

Urgh! I'm really nervous when I walked together with her to the dancing class. It's like a year to reach there. Why I feel like that?

Ok.. This one makes me feel like WHAT!! Yunho saesangnim asked her to sit next to me. HAHA! Me likes it.  ;D

She asked me about Eunhyuk, my senior and also her senior too. Is she into him? DUGUN DUGUN!

We talked so many things in the class until I can't concentrate with the other dancers. How could I can concentate when everytime I heard her voice it feels like I'm at some peaceful place with a lots of flowers. *TOO MUCH DREAMING.

The class dismissed! and it makes me sad. :(

I walked silently to the place where I used to hangout with my boys. I put my hand up when I saw Hyungseung looking at me. I sit next to him. He's kinda busy doing something in his book. Em, homework maybe?

' Where is the others? ' I asked as I only saw him there.

' Doojoon went to the canteen with Yoseob. Hm, Kikwang.. He said he's got work to do.'

I only noddded my head. 'Junhyung?' I remembered Junhyung.

' Oh. Like usual, buying a coke. Just for him' I laughed. Junhyung really loves coke. He won't give us one even though he got one already on his hand! What a greedy man. :D

'Don't you want to eat?' I looked at him.

'No thanks. I have works to do.'

' What's that? Homeworks?' I asked.

' Yeah. I have to submit it today. '

'Ok. I think I'm gonna get going now. I'll see you at the end of school later.' He just nodded his head while his eyes keep looking at his homework book. And me? Keep going to some place that I don't know where.

As I walked to the school corridor, I saw Sohyun. The girl that I just met at the dancing class. Oh wrong. The girl that I met at the locker. :) She's with some guys at the park. (Well, the school corridor have a park that have green grass. That's where the senior will always be)

Is that her boyfriend? The one who sit next to her? They look that close. Beside her, right is Yuri.. *My idol. and at her left there this guy.. He looks like senior. Is he a senior? I don't know that much about the senior. All I know is the one who's joining the dancing class.

I walk carefully to where Sohyun is sitting.

'Hey Sohyun.'

' Oh, Hey.' she said with a low voice. Her face look very shock. Did I do something that make her shock? I don't think so...

When I sit next to her.. At the right (when Yuri is not there) the guy who sit next to her looked at me deeply. Ok, now I'm feeling kinda nervous. Is it her boyfriend? He looked at me like he want to kill me. Or neither eat me. Should I go? Or just stay here? HOHOHO~