The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

Kwon Sohyun POV

 

'Morning' I look at my side. Dongwoon was sitting beside me and smiling. I smile back. I just woke up from my sleep. I don't know why I wake that late. It's ashamed when guy wake up first than girl, right? I'm not like this, actually. When I'm at home, I'm the first one who wake up early, second will be Jiyong oppa then Yuri Unnie. She always wake up late. Aigooo~ I miss them already.

'Your going to sleep again?' Dongwoon asked me. I look at him. And, I just realize I'm still lying on his bed. Quickly, I get up and sit.

'Miahae' I said while yawning. He giggle. 'Wae?' I asked.

'You still look sleepy. Just have a rest then if you're still tired' he said. I look at him. This guy is so nice to me. Waeyo? Is it because he really love me? Ahhh. Mollayo..

'No thank you. Your mom will be mad at me if she knows girl sleep at the time like this' I said. I don't want to bring a troublesome into his pretty house.

'She's not here' he told me.

I stand up and start to clean the bed. 'Where is she?' I asked.

'She's maybe at work right now' he said.

'Ahh.. Kure' I was busy tidying the bed.

'I'm going to the kitchen' he said. 'Wanna join?' he asked.

'Sure' I said. 'But, let me clean my self first' I went to the toilet. My footsteps stop as my hand is grab by something. I look to the back. He's holding my hand.

'I'm hungry now. Can you make me a breakfast?' he asked.

I smiled. 'Sure. But I want to clean up first' I told him.

'Ahhh.. I'm hungry' he said ignoring my words. He went out from his room to the kitchen. I just follow him with a sigh. Dongwoon is weird today. He's acting childish. How cute~~

As I step at his kitchen, I was amazed. I look all over. Everything was organised neatly. It just look like a new house that haven't been owned by anyone yet. I look at the refrigerator. That one is so cool! It's not that big like mine in my house but totally pretty.

'Waeyo?' I look at Dongwoon as he asked why to me. I smile at him.

'Ani' I said.

'Then. What should we eat today?' he asked while he looking at the cute refrigerator.

'Molla. What do you want to eat?' I asked. He look at me.

'Hm, let me see..' he said while holding his cell phone. He dialing someone's number.

'Oh. Ne. As usual' he said immediately. After he said that he just end the conversations. Weird.

'As usual? What is it?' I asked. I'm wondering what is it.

'Nothing' he said with a smile. 'Let's watch the tv' he said and pull my hand.

'What about the breakfast?' I asked.

'Later we will have some' he said.

I just sit at the couch while he is looking for something in the cabinet. Maybe he's looking for some great movies to watch.

'What are you doing?' I asked and sit next to him on the floor.

'Hm, something fun to watch' he said. I look all of the dvd's in the cabinet. It is so many. I grab one.

'Titanic' I said. He looked at me.

'You like that movie?' he asked.

I nodded. 'Ne. It's my long time favourite' I told him.

'I don't like the movie' he said.

'Waeyo?' I asked.

'It's too romantic' I giggle.

'Then, why this thing doing here?' I asked.

'Well, omma likes it' he said. 'She said, when she watch the movie, it reminds her of her first love'

'First love? Nugu? Your dad?' I asked and smile. Feeling a little interesting with Dongwoon personal life.

'Ani' he said. I looked at him.

'No? Then who?' I asked. *Keke. Kinda busy body right here.

'I don't know. She only told me that one' he said with a sad voice.

Now I feel sorry for him. 'Mianhae Dongwoon aa if I ask you a wrong question' I smile with a low tone.

'Aaa~ Gwaenchana Sohyun a~' he said and smile.

'Jeongmal?' I asked. He pinch my nose and smile.

'Gwaenchana' he said. Giggle at the same time. I rub my nose. It feel pain a little bit.

As we were busy trying to find the dvd's the door bell. I look at Dongwoon.

'Let me take it' he said and went to the door. Which is opposite with the living room.

I just watch Dongwoon with a guy who's wearing a tuksedo. Hm, weird. A guy wearing a tuksedo delivering food? What kind of restorant is that? That guy bow to Dongwoon and leave. Dongwoon come near me and smile.

'What is that? Breakfast food?' I asked. *I know already, actually.

He nodded his head. 'Is he a delivery guy?' I asked.

He giggle. 'Sort of' he said.

'Sort of?'

He nodded again. 'He's my assistant'

I rolled my eyes. Assistant? This guy infront of me have an assistant. Assistant just like Kim Joowoon in Secret Garden? Assistant like Princess Lee Seol in My Princess? Aigooo~ That would be cool. Who is he actually? Is he a prince? I would be lucky if he is a price. *Bright smile. 

'Who are you actually?' I asked. He stare at me.

'Why did you ask that?'

'Your my friend. I need to know all things about you. Maybe your a prince or what' I said.

'Friend?' he repeat. 'Am I just a friend of yours?' He asked.

I look at him while biting my lips. Aigooo~ Did I just said a wrong thing? He look like he's suprise about something.

'Then what do you think I should call you? An enemy?' I asked.

He sigh. 'I thought you like me' he said.

'I am'

'Then why did you say I'm just your friend?' he asked. His voice start to sound different.

'I.. I'

'What?' he asked. His voice become louder. I was shock and don't even know that my tears fall down. It reminds me of Jiyong oppa. When he was mad at me..

'Sohyun a~' Dongwoon hold my shoulder. I avert his hand off. I went far away from where he seat. He came near me while calling my name.

'Sohyun a~ Mianhae' he said. I was crying badly.

'Why..' My words stop. I can't continue.

'Why.. did you do that?' I asked.

'Mianhae..' he said while holding my two shoulders.

'You look like... Opp..' I can't continue.

'Opp?' he repeat. 'You mean oppa?' he asked.

I nodded my head. 'Mianhae Sohyun a~ I'm too over with that. I know I'm not supposed to do that to you' he said. 'I must accept the reality that you're not mine' he said with a sad voice. I look at him.

'Mianhae Dongwoon a~' I said still crying.

'Waeyo?' he asked.

'I just said that you just my friend'

He smile at me. A frustrating smile. 'Gwaenchana' he said. I know he's not okey.

'Actually..' I step forward and hug him. He was totally shock.

'Actually, I was hoping that one day you will be mine' I said. My hand still hugging his neck.

Dongwoon release my hug. I was suprise. 'I'm yours, Sohyun' he said.

'Mine?' I asked. He nodded and smile.

'Yes. I own by you, and you own by me now' he said. I was totally suprise with Dongwoon's powerful words. Is this a real thing happen to me? Or is it just a dream?

'Now, let me see your beautiful smile' he said. I smile a little and a little. As if, I was shy actually. ;D *Keke.

He hug me immediately. I hug him back.

'I promise that I won't hurt you anymore, Sohyun a~' he said.

I smile brightly. His words will always be in my mind. FOREVER.

'Hm..' I release our hug.

'Waeyo?' I asked as I heard Dongwoon said hm.. just now.

'I smell something weird' he said.  I look at him. Suspicious about something.

'You don't smell it?' he asked while covering his nose with his two fingers.

'Ani' I said. What did he smell? *Wondering.

I look at him. He look at me. I look at my clothes. And now I know what he talking about. I ran to him try to slap him. Urghh this man!

'Go away. Your smelly' he said. Still covering his nose.

'Ya.. ya.. Your the one who don't want me to clean my self just now' I said.

'Did I?' he asked.

I glanced at him. THAT INNOCENT FACE AGAIN!

'You!!!!' I ra to catch him. He stop.

'If it is my fault.. Then. Why shouldn't we clean ourself together?' he asked with an irritating smile!

'Aishhh!' I said.

'Waeyo?' he asked. 'You want that one too right?' he asked.

I bite my lips. 'Aishhhh! You ert! I scream.

He laugh. Loudly. 'Do you think so?' he asked. I stick my tounge out. 'Come here' he said. I won't listen. I went to his bedroom.

'Ya.. ya' he called. I pretend not to hear it. I walk faster to the bedroom.

'Why you walk that fast? It's still morning. Why would yo want to go to the bed?' he asked. I looked at him. Urghhh! His smile again! He's thinking nonsense.

'Aigoooo~' I said and went to the bedroom.

'Aish Sohyun a~ You want to sleep with me again?' he giggle. He followed me to the room.

'Sohyun a~' He call my name. I ran away as he closer to me. But, he catch my waist first.

'Yaaaa' I scream. I was shock with what he did.

He hug my waist tightly. I feel warm at the same time.

'Let's go to sleep' he whispered.

'Andwae! I want to get a shower' I said.

'Then, let's go together' he whisper again.

'Andwae!!!'

Dongwoon laugh so hard. I look at him. 'Aigoo Sohyun a~ Your taking it to seriously. I was just kidding. Go, have a shower' He asked me.

I glanced at him. I feel so ashamed right now. Dongwoon like to play this kind of game. Aigooo~ I went to the bathroom. While Dongwoon just went to the living room. I sigh.