The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

Nobody POV

 

Today, Sooyoung and all her girlfriends went to the cafe. All of them bring their dates. Taeyeon with Kangin, Seohyun with Yonghwa, Hyoyeon with Eunhyuk, Yuri with Seungri, Tiffany with Daesung while Sunny, Sooyoung and Yoona don't bring their date.

'So. Any news that you guys want to share?' Taeyeon asked all of them there. She had just finished eating her meal. Kangin was on her side.

'Not for me' Tiffany said. So do the rest of them while Sunny just sit quietly.

'Yaa~ Sunny. Is there something wrong?' Taeyeon asked her. She just sit there and said Aniyo.

'Is it? You seems having some news for all of us' Tiffany asked her.

'Is it about boys?' Yuri asked. She keep her head looking down to the ground.

'Yaa. Is it?' Hyoyeon asked. Almost everyone there asking her the same questions. Is it a news about boys?

'Hm, don't tell me it is about Jonghun oppa?' Sooyoung said and Sunny looked at her.

'You know about it already?' she asked.

Sooyoung looked at her weirdly. 'Know about what?' she asked.

'Really you don't know?' Suuny asked her again. She wasn't really sure about that. Sooyoung is really close to her brothers. Wasn't she know what happen?

'No' Sooyoung answered. 'Ya, tell me' She said.

'No, tell all of us' Tiffany said while her eyes staring at Daesung. He is busy playing the fork. 'Yaaa~ Don't play that'

'Waeyo?' he asked.

'You looked like a little boy' Tiffany said with a giggle.

'Then? I'm bored' he said.

'Well, go ahead then. Go somewhere with Kangin and the others' Tiffany told him.

Daesung looked at her. 'Really you want me to go?' he asked. Tiffany nodded her head.

'Palli' she said.

'Why can't I hear what you guys were talking about?' Daesung is still on his seat.

'Yaa~ It's a girl talk today. Palli. Go somewhere. But don't flirt with other girls' she give him an oder.

'Why can't I?' he asked in a frustrated face.

'Go ahead if you want to. I will break up with you instead' she said with a slumber face while Daesung has his eyes widen. Well, you still can't see his eyes though.

'Ya. Andwae' He said. 'I rather sit here than going somewhere'

'Oppa~ Palli' Tiffany said in a soft voice. Daesung smile and nodded his head. He kissed Tiffany's forehead before go. He give some signal to the others to follow him. And there they go.

'So romantic' Sooyoung said with unhyper voice. This is not the real Sooyoung. She usually will say loudly to someone. But not today. Maybe she's also got somethings wrong. Taeyeon thinking.

'So, what's about Jonghun that you want to tell us?' asked Yuri. Sunny sigh for a little time.

'He just propose me last two night' Sunny said slowly.

'WHAT?' all of them were in shock!

'Oppa propose you?' asked Sooyoung still with a shock face. She nodded her head.

'Then. What's your answer?' Seohyun asked.

'I haven't answered it yet' she said with a laugh.

'Aigoo~' Hyoyeon said while resting her head at the upper chair.

'Etteoke?' Sunny asked all of them.

'Say YES!' all of them said in a same time. Sunny look confused.

'Should I?'

'Depend on your feelings. What do you think?' Taeyeon asked. Sunny looked at the ground. She don't know what to answered.

'I think Sunny like him' Yuri said with a smile. 'I think so too' said Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

'We think, you better accept his propose' Tiffany said to Sunny.

'Should I?' she asked. Everyone nodded their head. 'Hm, I'm kinda shy to facing him tomorrow'

'Why? He want the answer tomorrow?' asked Sooyoung. Sunny nodded her head.

'We will help you with that' Yuri said with a happy tone.

'So, Sunny's problem is done. How about you, Sooyoung?' asked Taeyeon while staring at Sooyoung who's drinking her drink.

'Me? There's no problem yet'

'Really? I think you have one' Hyoyeon said. Everyone look at Hyoyeon with a curious face,

'What is it Hyoyeon?' asked Seohyun.

'I think.. Sooyoung is falling inlove with someone' Yuri said. Again with her happy tone.

'With who?' everyone asked Yuri in a shock voice.

'Yaaa~' Sooyoung shout to them. They pretend not to hear it.

'Taeyang' Hyoyeon said with a laugh. Her hand is busy pushing Sooyoung's hand to the side.

'Waaa~ Jeongmal?' Everyone were still in shock.

'Why don't you tell him?' asked Tiffany.

'I won't do that' Sooyoung answered.

'Wae? Your shy?' Sunny asked with a giggle.

'No I'm not. It's just, weird. A girl proposing to a boy. I don't want that happen to me'

'You want to wait for him?' asked Yoona who just sit quietly just now.

'We'll see about it soon' Sooyoung said with a smile.

That evening, they all spend their saturday night with window shopping. Kangin was busy hugging Taeyeon. Maybe she's feeling cold. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon was busy at the dvd's shop. As usual, buying new songs for them to practice some dance. Yuri and Seungri was busy choosing some shoes for the dance competition while Yonghwa was busy playing games at the arcade to get a doll for Seohyun. *How sweet.

And Daesung and Tiffany? As usual. They were window shopping at first. Then, Daesung want buy that one but Tiffany don't like it.. They started to have a little fight with each other.

Sooyoung, Sunny and Yoona were stick to each other. All of them don't bring their dates tonight. Well, who will Sooyoung and Sunny be with? Yoona said her long time boyfriend, Taecyeon was busy with his preparations for the other competition. Such a nice night~