The Teenage life

The Teenage Life

Kwon Sohyun POV

 

I look around at the corner of the school. Searching for Dongwoon. I sigh when I don’t see him. Maybe he’s not here yet. I go to one of the bench to sit. I’ve been waiting for a couple of minutes now. While waiting I bite my upper lips. Trying to make myself un bored.

‘Hey there’ I look back as I hear one voice like talking to me.

‘Oh. Annyong’ I said give a man in front of me a smile.

‘What are you doing here?’ he ask. I look at him. Oh ~ How hot he is?

‘Waiting for Dongwoon?’ he ask as I didn’t answer his question.

I just nod my head still looking at him wearing a black jacket with a hood. His hair as always like that. Why is he so hot? I ask myself.

‘Hello?’ he wave his hand in front of me. My dream fade away. I look at him.

‘And you?’ I ask.

‘As usual. Waiting for my princess’ he said and giggle. I smile. How sweet he is. Lucky Sooyoung to have him.

I’m still waiting for Dongwoon. 15 minutes had past but he’s not here yet. Maybe he’s got something important to do. Taeyang is still sitting at the back of me. He’s waiting for Sooyoung too.

‘Oppa’ I look at my back wondering who’s calling Taeyang like that. It doesn’t sounds like Sooyoung voice. As I know, Sooyoung won’t call him by that name.

My eyes widen as I saw Minji, a junior like me but she’s not in my class. But I know her so well. Well, she’s famous because her beauty and she known as hijacker. I don’t know much about her though. But all I know she’s got so many boyfriend. And all of them is seniors.

My eyes more widen as I saw her hugging Taeyang oppa’s arm. She keep calling him oppa. I know she’s a junior like me, it’s ok for her to call him oppa but not in that kind of weird sound. I’m his junior too. But I don’t call him like that, right? Hmm..

‘Yaa Minji a~ I’ve got another class’ Taeyang oppa trying to get away from her. I know that. I can see it from Taeyang’s eyes. He’s giving me some signal to help him.

‘What are you doing here oppa?’ Minji trying to ignore his words.

I feel like want to vomit at this place right now! Minji is trying to do her ‘aegyo’ again!

‘He’s waiting for his girlfriend’ I said. I can’t just stand there doing nothing while watching her keep doing her aegyo with Taeyang.

‘Who are you?’ she ask as she look at me. Her face is kind off bitter to me.

‘Why do you want to know?’ I ask. Trying not to answer her question.

She sigh. She continue doing her aegyo ignoring me. I sigh.

‘Oppa come on’ I grab Taeyang’s hand. Taeyang was surprised with my action.

Minji can’t pull Taeyang’s hand as I grab him and brought him to another place. I can see Minji sour face right where she’s standing.

‘Thanks Sohyun a~’ Taeyang give me his cute smile.

‘My pleasure’ I said. ‘So, tell me. What is your relationships with that girl?’ I ask. Trying to know their relationship.

‘She’s one of my students’ he answer.

I want to giggle. But I try to arrest it. ‘Students? Are you a teacher?’ I ask.

He look at me. ‘Oh. No. No. I am a captain of Maths club in this school. So I teach the junior about maths’ he explain.

How cool Taeyang is. One. He is a great dancer. Two. He is the best hockey player. And for the third? He is the captain in Maths club? Too cool for me!!! ++’ Almost forgot. Forth. He’s go the smokin’ hot body. Just like Siwon oppa. But this one? Killin’ me deeply. :D

‘Your so cool’ I told him. He giggle.

‘Thank you for that’ he said and my head.

‘Where is Dongwoon?’ I asked my self.

‘And where is Sooyoung?’ he asked himself. I giggle. He too.

‘Oppa’ I call him.

‘Ne?’ he looked at me.

‘Why do you like Sooyoung unnie?’ I ask him.

‘Well..’ he stop for a while ‘she’s beautiful. Not just from the outside but from the inside. Even though she look like a rude girl but for me she still cute with it. She’s not my type though. But I don’t know why I can falling in love with a girl like her. Now I know. She’s too perfect to me’ he’s expressing his love thought to me. I smile as I heard it. I know Taeyang really like her. Oh, love her.

‘Sooyoung unnie is so lucky’ I said.

‘Why is it so?’ he ask.

‘She is the only daughter of the owner of this school. She’s got so many handsome and cool brothers. She can dance pretty well. And now. She’s got you to be her boyfriend. She is really lucky’

He giggle as he heard my opinion.

‘Sohyun’ I look around and smile to Dongwoon who’s waving his hand to me. I wave back.

‘I guess I have to go now oppa’ I said and wave to Taeyang.

 

As I went to Dongwoon, I try to make a sour face. Trying to act that I’m mad to him because he’s late.

‘Mianhae Sohyun a~’ he grab my right hand. I don’t say one word.

‘Sohyun a~’ he call my name with a puppy face. He’s totally cute at that time. I want to laugh but thank god I can arrest it.

‘Mianhae’ he said. I keep walking trying to ignore her.

I stop as he grab my hand. ‘Mianhae’ he said.

I can’t arrest it anymore. And at last.. I burst into laughter.

‘Your so cute Dongwoon a~’ he look at me weirdly.

‘Your not mad at me?’ he ask.

I shook my head and giggle. ‘No’ I said.

‘You naughty girl’ he pinch my nose. I groan and rub my nose. ‘That’s hurt’ I told him.

‘Is it? It’s not for me’ he said with a giggle.

I pouted. He smile. ‘Your so cute when your pouting’ he said and pinch my cheek.

I stick my tongue out. He just giggle and wrap his hand around my shoulder.

‘Let’s go’ he said and we went to our dance class.

‘So tell me. Why your so late?’ I ask him.

He look at me and smile. ‘My mom is going somewhere for a month. So I have to send her to the airport’

‘Oh. I see. So you left alone?’ I ask.

‘Yeap’ he said. His hand is still wrapping my shoulders.

We went to enter the dancing class. I can see the seniors already there. And of course my junior friends.

 

 

No One’s POV

 

‘Ok class’ Yunho start his speech when he reach the dancing class.

‘First of all congratulations to Sohyun and Dongwoon to be the winner for the competition’ Yunho look at Dongwoon and Sohyun who just sit next to him.

‘Everybody clap for them’ Everyone’s is clapping for the two of them. ‘Oh, and of course congratulations to Sooyoung and Taeyang for being a good choreographer’

Everyone clap for the four of them.

‘So, saesangnim. What is the prize that we get from you?’ Sooyoung ask Yunho.

‘I almost forgot about that one’ he giggle. Everyone there giggle too.

‘Well, what do you think?’ he ask.

‘I think it’s a ticket’ Hyoyeon guessing.

‘Ticket for what?’ Eunhyuk ask her.

‘Yeah for what Hyoyeon a~?’ Yuri ask.

Hyoyeon put her hand up to her chin. ‘Hm, maybe for honeymoon?’ she said and everyone’s giggle.

‘Honeymoon? They haven’t get married yet’ Seungri said.

‘But their a couples right?’ Hyoyeon said.

Sooyoung, Taeyang, Dongwoon and Sohyun just giggle to hear them.

Yunho too. ‘Guys. Stop it. It’s not a ticket’ he said.

‘Then what?’ Seungri ask.

‘Well.. the prizes is..’

Eveyone gather wondering what is the prizes will be.

‘Sooyoung and Sohyun will be the brides maid for my bride’ Yunho said with a smile.

‘Brides maid? Your going to married?’ Hyoyeon and Yuri ask.

‘Yea’ he said.

‘How about the boys?’ Eunhyuk ask.

‘Oh, the boys will be my best man in my wedding day’ he said.

‘Wow. That would be so cool!’ Seungri said.

‘The four of you are so lucky’ Hyoyeon sit next to Sooyoung. ‘Chukahae’ she said and her hair.

‘Ne. Komawo’ Sooyoung smile to Hyoyeon.

‘Oh saesangnim. Why don’t you tell us your about to getting married?’ Hyoyeon ask him. Hyoyeon is the one who close enough with Yunho.

‘I want it to be a little surprise for you guys’ he smile.

‘It’s not a little for me. Too much!’ Yuri said and makes everyone giggle.

‘Ok. I need to do something. Seniors. Do your job. And juniors. Follow your seniors’ Yunho went outside.

All the juniors gather to their seniors and went to do something that seniors ask them too.