The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

Kwon Sohyun POV

 

I was just sitting on my chair infront of my lovely cute laptop hearing my favourite song. I looked at my cell phone for a while. I'm waiting for Dongwoon to text me. Lately I'm kinda close to him.. Maybe it's just that he is my dance partner. I don't know. Since I'm with him, I feel like I'm loving him. Is it? But last few days, Dongwoon told me about his feelings towards me. Yeah, it shock me first. Then, I'm kinda happy for it. He like me too. Not only like, love me.. *That's what he said to me though. Is it true he love me? I still don't know. He asked me to be his girlfriend, you know? And I just stood there. I don't know what to say. I'm kinda shock that time. He's waiting for my answer. Say yes or no?

I sigh. I'm feeling bored right now. There's nothing I can do. Yuri unnie is out having a date with her long time boyfriend, Seungri oppa. And maybe she's with all her friends. I never get close to her friends. Expeacially Sooyoung and Hyoyeon unnie. I really want to get close with the two of them. Well, I'm close with Sooyoung now as my dance teacher.

Jiyong oppa never let our friends to come visit our house. Even though Seungri oppa. He never came in. Yes he's been here but just outside. Jiyong oppa never prohibit Yuri unnie to have a boyfriend. Just he want some private of our family. When the time has come, Seungri oppa will be in this house though. He will married with Yuri unnie one day. Hope so!

Jiyong oppa is like a big boss or a father to me. Well, I never experience alot of things about having a real parents. My parents had an accident when their were arrived from China because of business. At that time I was still a small girl who doesn't know anything. And there, left the three of us with our family maid and we live in a big house own by my father. Sometimes I miss them. But, I'm happy Jiyong oppa took a good care of me until I'm big enough. Mum and Dad will be happy for it.

But. There's something that I don't like about Jiyong oppa. He's over protective. You know since when he's been like this? Since I'm having my first boyfriend which is my first love. I've been with him for about two years and he left me just like that. It hurts me though. He left me with my bestfriend. He cheated on me. It hurt me but I won't think of it anymore. Because it's just make my heart feel so sad. Jiyong oppa is the one who's mad so crazy at him. He don't like to see me crying or hurt. Maybe because he so scared that I might hurt one day, he protect me until I'm feeling boring about it.

I wake up from my dream as I heard my cell phone rings which mean new text is coming. It is from Dongwoon. I smiled as I saw I LOVE YOU from his in his last text. Did he really love me?

As I was replying his text I looked at my bedroom door when I saw someone. Jiyong oppa was standing there holding a paper. What is it?

'Yaa oppa. Why don't you knock first?' I asked. He usually knock the door before entering my bedroom.

'Can you tell me what is this?' he asked me and throw a paper into me. I looked at him scaredly. His face is so fierce. I take a look at the paper that he just throw. And guess what? IT'S MY MATHS TEST PAPER! Aigoo~ Why is my maths test paper is with him? I just put it in my room this morning. I look at him. He looked really mad.

'Why your entering my room without my permissions?' I asked him. I'm a little mad actually. He entered my room without my permission? That's not Jiyong oppa that I know. He never came into my room at least there's something important he want to tell me. Just like right now.

'Why should I?' he asked. His voice is in a high note.

'Oppa!' I shout. 'You never came into my room before. Why you did so?' I asked and stand up looking deeply into his eyes.

'Why? Are you scared for me to know about your maths test result?' he asked.

*I am! 'I am! But entering my room without my permissions is what I don't like' I said. I feel like I want to cry right now. Oppa never gave me a high voice before. But why tonight?

'Sohyun! Since when your like this? You failed your maths! And now your oppenent with what I said!'

'I know I'm failed. But can you just talk to me nicely?' I asked still looking into him deeply.

'Since when your so rude with me?' he asked with an angry voice. I can't looked at his eyes anymore.

'Yaaa! Since when?' he asked while grabbing my shoulders. I can feel his hand squeeze tightly my shoulders. I just try to make myself stronger.

'Yaa oppa. What are you doing?' Yuri unnie suddenly came. She grab me from Jiyong oppa's hand.

'Look it by your self' he said while Yuri unnie took the paper.

Yuri unnie look at me. 'Sohyun a~ Why your marks like this?' she asked. Etteoke?

'Mianhae Unnie a~' I said with a sad voice. My eyes is full if tears. But I won't let my tears fall.

'Why? Is it because of someone?' she asked. Is it? *thinking.

'Is it because of that guy? Who always send you home?' he asked me with an angry voice? 'or is it because of your dancing class?'

'Oppa. He's not connected with this thing' I try to defending him.

'Your defending him right now?' he asked.

'So what?' I said. 'I love him don't you know!'

SLAP! I touch my cheek. I feel a pain in my cheek. My tears fall at last. I looked at Jiyong oppa. HE JUST SLAP ME! Why is it so? Yuri unnie sit next to me. She touch my cheek.

'Oppa! Why did you do that?' she asked. Jiyong oppa take a deep breath. He stood infront of me.

I cry so hard. He is the first one who slap me. The one that I really love in this world had just slap me. I ran as fast as I could out from the house. I heard Yuri unnie calling  for my name. I won't listen. I just ran to where ever my feet go.

 

Son Dongwoon POV

 

I grab my key and went to my car as I received a call from Yuri. She told me Sohyun ran away from home. I asked her why she did that she won't explained. She just said she want me to find her. I was shock as I heard the news. I'm scared actually. Scared if she done something bad. Scared that I would lose her. That I would lose a girl that I really loved.

I search everywhere. I still can't find her. I try to call Yuri unnie to ask if she know maybe Sohyun will be there. She told me to go to one park which there is no one there. I was weird at first. But then I try to search her there.

I sit on the swing. She's beside me. She don't realize about it. She keep looking something infront of her. It seems like she's dreaming. Her eyes is wet.

'Sohyun a~' I call her name in a soft voice. She don't give me any respons. I call her name once again. Instead of looking at me she stand up and start to cry. I look at her nervously. Why she's crying? I stand up and hold her shoulder. Try to make her feel good a bit.

She ran off from me. 'Don't touch me!' she said while still crying. I don't know what happen to her. She seems like having some trouble.

'Sohyun a~' I called her name once again.

'All man are the same!' she said with a high voice. She looked mad but a little frustrated. Why is it so?

'Will you tell me what happen?' I asked and grab her shoulders politely. I don't want to scared her.

She cry again. I can't stand it anymore and take her into my chest try to make her calm.

'Cry.. if that will make you feel better' I said while my hand her head.

She cry so hard and it just make me feel so bad. It feels like I can't persuade her.

She looked at me when she stop crying. Her eyes is red. 'Na gwaenchana?' I asked her. She just nodded her head. 'Tell me why your like this' I said while weaping the tears from her cheek. I look like a gentlemen. HAHA.

She told me about the shocking story. Yea, it shock me. Jiyong hyung never do that to Sohyun. I know. He really loves Sohyun that much. As a little sister.

'Maybe he just shock with it' I said try to make her calm.

'But slap me?' she asked.

*Silent! I don't know what to say.

I looked at her. She's rub her hand. It seems like she's cold. Why not she felt cold? She just wearing a shorts and loose t-shirt that show her left shoulder. It's snowing out here and she's wearing that kind of clothes. You must be kidding me right? I took off my warm jacket and help her to wear it.

'Thanks' she said with a smile. I give her smile back.

'Your not cold?' she asked.

'No' I said. Actually I'm a bit cold. I look at her. She took off the jacket and gave it to me. 'No. You wear it' I said.

'I'm okay' she said. I looked at her. She's ok? Na-ah. She's shaking like a chihuahua.

'You just wear it' I said and took the jacket put it on her.

'But, you will feel cold later' she told me.

'I can stand it' I said try to be a man! *bright smile.

She look at me. I look at her back. Why she stares at me like that? I was shock when she hug me. So tightly. I hug her back. 'You will get warm with this' she said. I am Sohyun. I'm feeling so warm now.

We were hugging quite for a while then I realize the weather becomes cold. I stare at her.

'Let's go home' I said and grab her hand. She won't and stood there.

'I won't get back to that house' she said. I understand. She's still hurt with what Jiyong did to her.

'So, where did you want to stay?' I asked.

'Molla' She said and keep walking. I followed her at the back.

I smiled then when some ideas come out from my mind.

'Come on' I said and grab her hand.

'Where are we going?' she asked.

'Just wait' I said and let her into my car.

And at last. we were there...