The Teenage Life

The Teenage Life

Choi Jonghun POV

 

'Oppa!' When my foot steps into the kitchen I heard Sooyoung was calling me. I look at her. She was sitting on the table eating strawberry ice-cream. She always sit on the table. Her behaviour is like a boy. Maybe because all her siblings is boy.

'Yaaa~ Get down' I command her to do so.

'Waeyo?' she asked with a mouth full of ice-cream. Disgusting girl!

'Are you a girl or what? Just get down!' I said and grab her hand to asked her to get down. She won't listen to me instead, she's eating her ice-cream.

I give up of her. 'Wait. Wasn't that mine?' I asked her. I just realize about the ice-cream. I think I just bought it yesterday. And Sooyoung doesn't like strawberry, she like chocolate. I'm the one who like strawberry.

She just smile and continue to eat the ice-cream. I took the ice-cream from her hand. She eat all of it. ALL IN ONE CONTAINER. What is she? Is she's an alien?

'Give me mine!' I said while trying to grab it from her.

'Andwae!' She said while pushing my hand. 'Siwon Oppa!' She scream Siwon's name.

'He's not here' I said. Actually, I don't know where he is. Siwon is always be everywhere when ever Sooyoung needs anything. Hopefully he's not here right now.

'Siwon opaa!' she scream again.

'Aisshh~ Too high!' I said while blocking my ears with my two hands. Her voice is totally unbelievable.

'Sooyoung. Waeyo?' Siwon asked and get her.

'Jonghun oppa is try to take my ice-cream' she said with a sad voice. Urgh! She's doing her drama again.

'Yaa Jonghun. She's eating. Why do you want to take it from her?' Siwon asked me with a fierce face. Duuhh~ That ice-cream is mine! Siwon is Sooyoung hero since their were a kids. Not only Siwon. Everyone. While me? I'm the one who's always got a fight with Sooyoung. And as always. Sooyoung win with the helps of my brothers.

'That's my ice-cream' I said try to defend my self.

'So what? You can buy another one later' Siwon said and looked at me. See? He's defending her.

'But I just bought it yesterday. And I'm buying it with my own money!'

'Why can't you just let her eat it? I'll buy for you later' he said. Siwon is so kind! HAHA.

'Ok. You promise' I said to him. 'I've got something to do today. I see you guys around' I smile at Siwon while I stick my tongue to Sooyoung. She's replying it with the same thing. She's busy feeding Siwon. They looked like a couple if no ones actually knows their were siblings. Sometimes I'm jealous with Sooyoung. :D

 

Nobody POV

 

Jonghun was busy at the music classroom practicing his guitar when he saw someone comes in. He's actually alone in the room while her mind is busy thinking about Sunny. He can't wait for her answered.

Jaejin sit next to him while grabbing his guitar. 'Where's the others?' he asked.

Jonghun put aside the guitar. 'Molla' he answered.

'Yaa Jonghun. Why Sunny is not at the DJ room just now?' Jaejin asked.

Jonghun looked at him with a weird expresion. 'She's not there?' he asked. Jaejin nodded.

'It's weird. She's got DJ to do today' Jonghun said while looking at his note book. That book is full of Sunny's schedule. He know all of it from the principal. Well, the principal is one of his father's worker. His father is the owner of this school DUH!

'I don't know' Jaejin said. He's busy writing something on a piece of paper infront of him.

'What are you doing there?' Jonghun asked him. Jaejin looked at him and smile.

'Nothing. I'm just bored this morning. So, I decide to walk to all room in this school' he said with a smile. *Jobless.

'You don't have class just now?'

'Nope' Jaejin answered.

Jaejin is such a weirdo. If he don't have class in the morning, he will take a visit in every class in this school. Such a weird person he is. Don't yoou think?

They start to practice their new song when all of the members arive. Jonghun's mind can't concentrate that much cause he's busy thinking about Sunny. He try to find her this morning but as he know she's got work to do at the radio station which is in this school so he decided not to disturb her for a while. But now.. Jaejin just told him that Sunny was not in the room. Where is she? Is she sick?

After they all finished practicing, they all took five minutes for break. Jonghun was sitting next to Seunghyun. He put his guitar. Seunghyun was busy practicing his guitar even though he looked tired. Playing guitar is tired.

'Jonghun. Jonghun' They all looked at the door as they heard a voice calling for Jonghun. There's Taeyeon running to him.

'Taeyeon ssi. Waeyo?' Jonghun asked Taeyeon. She looked like she's running to come here.

'Sunn.. Sunny' she said with a tired voice. Inhaled... and.. Exhaled.

'Sunny? Sunny what?' Jonghun grab Taeyeon shoulder. He looked really worried. Taeyeon was still take a deep breath. 'Taeyeon. Tell me what happen to Sunny' Jonghun was so panic. Everyone gather, make a circle around Taeyeon.

'Yea Taeyeon. What's happen to Sunny?' asked Honggi.

'She's..'

'She's what?' asked Jonghun unpatiently.

'Yaa Jonghun. Calm down for a while' Jaejin said.

'Urghh~ Just follow me' Taeyeon said and left all of them there. Jonghun followed her while the others just stood there. They don't want to be busy body. It's Jonghun problem. Not them.

Jonghun walked as fast as he could. His head can't stop thinking about Sunny. Maybe Sunny was being bullied. Or Sunny was fainted? He's holding his own hand. His body is shaking.

Taeyeon bring him at the nursery room. His heart beating so fast. His mind can't stop thinking about bad things happen to Sunny. He step in and saw Sunny was laying on the bed while her head was being wrap with white cloth.

'Sunny a~' Jonghun called her. His hand is holding her hand. She looked awfull.

'What happen to her?' asked Jonghun to Taeyeon.

'Just now we were messing around dancing. And she's over hyper with it. As you can see. She bump into something and fainted when she was busy jumping around' Taeyeon explained. She was smiling when Jonghun is not looking at her.

'Sunny a~ Wake up' Jonghun begging. Taeyeon look at Jonghun concernly.

'I think I better wait outside' she said and went outside. There, left Jonghun and Sunny.

Jonghun hold Sunny's hand tightly. Her conditions look really awfull. 'Sunny a~ Wake up' Jonghun said in a low tone. He felt like he want to cry. He don't want this to happen. He want to look at Sunnys beautiful smile. Her cute laughter. And all things about Sunny.

'Sunny a~ I want to know your answer about the things that we talked last few days' Jonghun said with a sad voice. 'I guess I have to wait for it' he said again. 'Sunny a~ Wake up' Jonghun won't stop calling her name.

'I want to hear you to say yes' Jonghun keep talking alone. Hoping Sunny would hear it.

'Yes..' Jonghun put his head up looking straight to Sunny's face. Sunny woke up already? Jonghun was still in a shock. Sunny already burst into laughter.

'Yaa Jonghun. I already say yes' Sunny said and sit. She open the bandage on her head.

Wait! Sunny is not sick? Is she's playing around? 'Are you guys prank me?' Jonghun asked Sunny. Sunny nodded her head and giggle.

'Gottcha!'

'Yaaaa!' Jonghun shout. He can't believe it. Sunny was making a prank! Sunny was in a big laughter.

Jonghun was really in shock. He try to catch Sunny. Sunny was playing him.

'Why did you do this to me?' he asked while his hand try to grab Sunny. Sunny was busy running around the nursery room getting away from Jonghun.

At last Jonghun catch her and hug her from the back. 'Did you accept me as your boyfriend?' Jonghun whisper to Sunny. Sunny smiled and nodded her head. She lift her left hand. There it is.. The ring that Jonghun gave her went he propose her. She's wearing it.

'You wear it?' asked Jonghun in a suprised. Sunny nodded her head again.

'Thank you' Jonghun whisper to Sunny and kissed her cheek. The romance of their life began.

'HOW ROMANTIC!' the two of them were suprise and they saw all of their friends were there.

'Yaa! Sunny is going to be my sister-in-law' Sooyoung said with a laughter. Sunny smile with her head down. She's blushing. She was still in Jonghun hug.

All of them were so happy with the newly couple. Mostly Sooyoung. She's the one who is really hyper with it. They all take some pictures to celebrate the newly couple.

'Tonight we're going at our usual club' Siwon said with a smile.

'We're going to celebrate the new couple' said TOP. They all cheer.

'Yaa Yuri. I saw Dongwoon tied Sohyun hair yesterday. Are they couple? They looked like one' Sooyoung was whispering to Yuri. The nursery room was kinda noisy.

Yuri looked at Sooyoung. Is it so? She's thinking about it..