Chapter 31

Survival of Mato

 

You woke up and smiled. Yesterday was the best day ever! You jumped out of your bed and quickly made your bed. You ran to the bathroom and swiftly brushed your teeth. You looked in the mirror and beamed. You quickly ran down stairs only to be greeted by glares.

“Why are you so freakin’ noisy in the morning? You’re like a giant stomping, so much for being a lady,” Jongup snorted.

“J-Jongup?” you whispered. He gave you one last dirty look before disappearing into the bathroom.

**What is going on today? Was that all a dream…? No, maybe he’s just having a bad day** you thought positively.

“Morning Yongguk,” you said.

“What do you want?” he growled. “Leave me alone, I don’t want you interrupting while the show is on.”

You immediately backed away from Yongguk and looked around. B.A.P were all glaring at you as if you were some monster. Even Daehyun was doing so, but there was something in his eye that showed something else.

“D-Daehyun, guys, is this some kind of joke? If it is, it’s not funny,” you said.

“Who said this was a joke? You’re the joke,” Youngjae smirked.

“What’s wrong with you guys!” you shouted at them.

“Nothing, are you sure there’s nothing wrong with you,” Yongguk smirked.

You ran towards Daehyun and grabbed his arm. “Daehyun, what’s going on? Daehyun-ah, answer me,” you pleaded.

“I don’t need to say anything to you,” he growled and smacked your arm away. He walked away and didn’t glance back. You stood there, paralyzed.

**What’s going on with them today? No, no, it must just be a phase…**

You headed towards the kitchen and went to grab a glass of water when someone grabbed the last cup. You looked up to see Yongguk.

“Oh, you wanted the last cup?” he asked. 

“Yeah,” you said. He handed it to you when suddenly- “Oops, my bad,” he said. He had dropped the cup onto the floor and watched as it smashed into pieces. He looked at you once more and then left.

You stared at the ground where the broken glass were laid on the floor. You knelt down and looked sadly at the glass. You slowly started to pick one up, one at a time. Big drops of tears slid down your face as you carefully picked the glass up one by one. Your vision was soon blurred and you couldn’t see as clearly.

“SSSS ouch!” you cried as you had scraped your finger with one of the glass. You saw your blood all of one of the glass and got up. You trudged up stairs and slammed your door. You dropped onto the bed and cried. **This can’t be happening…no…**

 

“Dammit!” Daehyun slammed his fist against the wall and growled. He hated this, he hated everything. He couldn’t stand seeing you cry. He was in so much pain and agony. The look on your face when he smacked your hand away stayed imprinted in his head.

“Hyung,” Jongup said.

Daehyun took deep breaths but didn’t say anything.

“This is what’s best for her, she needs to forget about us and hate us. She’ll be able to move on more easily if she thinks we don’t care about her,” Jongup said sadly.

“But what about me? It’s not easy for me either to watch her like this. I-I just can’t do this,” Daehyun said. All Jongup could do was watch one of his favorite hyungs in pain. **I’m starting to hate this mission, it’s tearing everyone apart**

 

“What time are we departing?” Himchan asked.

“At 12 A.M.” Yongguk sighed. He closed the TV and looked down in disappointment. “This is all their fault,” Yongguk murmured. “I hate the All Star Agency, especially that leader…”

Himchan patted his back and sighed as well. **I hope they’ll both be alright**