Chapter 29

Survival of Mato

You heard distant noises coming from outside. You turned to your side and cuddled deeper into your blanket. But the volume of the voices increased and you groaned in frustration and annoyance. You flipped the blanket over to the other side of the bed with anger and stormed out towards the door and swung open the door. 

"Will you lower the volume," you shouted and was about the head back into your room again when you felt strong hands grab your arms.

"Y-Yah! Where are you taking me! I want to go back to sleep!" you shouted at the top of your lungs. 

"Sorry, but I got to take you somewhere," said Jongup. 

"But I don't want to go!" you whined.

"Trust me, you'll love it. You have to," Jongup said.

Knowing that you weren't going to be released any time sooner, you went limp in his grasp and sat in the car. After a couple of minutes, the car stopped and Jongup got out of the car. He opened the door and leaned towards your face.

“W-What are you doing?” you asked.

He suddenly took out a piece of cloth and wrapped it around your head to prevent you from seeing anything.

“Just take hold of my hand and I will lead you,” Jongup whispered into your ear and gently led you out of the car. “Oh, and promise me that you won’t take off the blind fold unless instructed to.”

“I promise,” you sighed.

It seemed as if the walk took forever but it was only because you were walking very slowly. Finally, you felt Jongup’s hand slip away from yours.

“J-Jongup? Jongup?” you said while frantically flailing around your arms and tried to make contact to anything solid and warm. But all you felt was air. You felt your heart fasten and you began to panic. You were about to take untie the cloth when someone’s arm grabbed yours.   

You sighed in relief. “Jongup, don’t ever do that again okay? I thought you abandoned me here alone,” you smiled.

“Since when was I Jongup?” you heard Daehyun’s voice.

“D-Daehyun?” you said. “I-Is that you?”

“One and only,” he said and you could imagine him smirking at you. You pouted in response and started walking away not knowing where you were going.

“Where are you going? You’re not even watching where you are going,” said Daehyun and you could hear his footsteps following behind you.

“Doesn’t matter,” you said.

“At least take off your blind fold,” he sighed.

“I promised Jongup I wouldn’t,” you said.

“Uh, Han-ah, stop,” Daehyun said. You ignored him and continued walking until you felt your feet slip against something and you felt your body being wrapped around with a pair of strong arms. You felt your blind fold being lifted away and you saw him smirk at you once more. “I did tell you to stop, but you didn’t listen.”

Instead of getting mad at him, you laughed.

“Come on, I have something to show you,” he said.

He covered your eyes again with his hands and held your hand as he dragged you somewhere unknown. He suddenly stopped and he put his hands to his side.

“Wow,” you said as you stared in awe. The playground was re-built and it looked magnificent. You smiled and ran towards the playground and laughed. You were so happy that you didn’t even know how to express it. You ran towards Daehyun and hugged him.

“Thank you so much,” you said.

“Anything for you,” he murmured and hugged you back. “Come on, I have more to show you.” You followed him toward the ware house and was surprised to see a table set up with delicious food displayed. Daehyun pulled out a chair for you and you sat down. He sat on the other side of the chair and smiled at you.

“Eat,” he simply said.

You didn’t need to be told twice as you dug into the food. It was very delicious and you were enjoying it a lot. You were suddenly surprised when Daehyun got up and he headed to the stop of the ware house stairs. The rest of B.A.P appeared and they shouted, “For you, Han-ah!”

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaktHILpvC8

 

I can’t believe it, it’s really perfect
I am breathless, it’s not fair
Your eyes, your lips, you’re everything really left me shook up

 

Like a fool, I lost myself to her unforgettable first impression

 

It’s like my heart is broken (malfunctioning)
My love is on fire
My heart beats thump thump (and beats)
Please save me (You’re my girl)

 

Help me help me help me
My breath quickens when I see you
Help me help me help me
When I see you my eyes get dazzled
My heart thumps thumps and looks for you
Wehere you are? I’m waiting for you

 

Rap)
You you you – meeting you is really a crash
I want to get to know you better
I turned into Conan, you won’t know my feeling
I keep thinking about you, girl, you’ve made me forget my first love
Even if you keep telling me to go
I’m still going to tell you you’re my everything
Cause I love you girl

 

Like a fool I lost myself to her unforgettable first impression

 

It’s like my heart is broken (malfunctioning)
My love is on fire
My heart beats thump thump (and beats)
Please save me (You’re my girl)

 

Help me help me help me
My breath quickens when I see you
Help me help me help me
When I see you my eyes get dazzled
My heart thumps thumps and looks for you
Wehere you are? I’m waiting for you

 

Na na na na na na na na (Hey)
Na na na na na na na na (Hey)
Na na na na na ~ na na na na na
Na na na na na ~ na na na na na

 

I almost catch you and yet you go further away
Please give me a chance
If you can hear my heart – please answer me
To me

 

It’s like my heart is broken (malfunctioning)
My love is on fire
My heart beats thump thump (and beats)
Please save me (You’re my girl)

 

Help me help me help me
My breath quickens when I see you
Help me help me help me
When I see you my eyes get dazzled
My heart thumps thumps and looks for you
Wehere you are? I’m waiting for you

 


 

 

You clapped when they finished and smiled. “BEST. ABSOLUTE.PERFECT!” you shouted happily. They smiled at you and you smiled back.

**I hope you’re going to be happy Han-ah, you deserve it…**