Chapter 12

Survival of Mato

 

 

“Swimming?” I said while washing the plates from breakfast with Jongup.

“Yeah, I am really in the mood for a swim and tan,” Jieun said.

“Sure, but do you know where the location is?” I asked.

“It’s right in behind your mansion…” Jongup and Jieun said at the same time.

“It is?” I said.

“You don’t even know your own mansion?” she gasped.

“Well, not exactly. I never really bothered to look through the entire mansion. I only went to places that I would go to often,” I shrugged.

“Wow, that’s so sad. I barely come in and I know all the crooks and crane in this mansion,” she shook her head.

“Hey,” I pouted.

“So we going swimming or not?” she asked me.

“Sure, I guess,” I said.

“Okay, go and call your other bodyguards as well,” she said. “I think they’ll like the pool.”

“Alright,” I said. Jieun left to go and change as I was finishing up the dishes.

“Go and tell them to change into shorts to go swimming. I’ll finish up these dishes,” I said.

“Okay noona,” Jongup said brightly has he dried his hands. He bounded up stairs to tell his hyungs the news.

I quickly finished the dishes and went towards my room to change into a bathing suit. I took a thin piece of cloth and wrapped it around my waste as I wasn’t ready to show much skin.

*knock knock*

“Are you done yet?” Jieun said.

“Yeah,” I said and opened the door.

“Nice outfit,” she said.

“Same for you,” I said as I followed her to the direction of the pool.

Outdoor pool

We entered the outdoor pool and sat down on the beach chairs. Soon, B.A.P entered the outdoor pool and stared at the water.

“Aren’t you guys going to go swim-” I said.

“CANNON BALL!” they all shouted and jumped into the pool.

“Never mind,” I mumbled.

“It’s so nice to finally swim for relaxing then swimming away from those sharks,” Himchan sighed in content.

“Yeah, it feels so nice,” Jongup smiled while Jieun lowered her sunglasses and raised eyebrow at them in suspicion.

“Ahem, guys, psh, their imagination is just, wow,” I chuckled weakly.

“Right…” Jieun said with doubt in her voice.

“Ahehehe, why don’t we go inside to make some lemonade,” I said, changing the topic.

“Oh, okay,” she smiled and headed insided.

I followed behind her and made hand signals to be quiet since Jieun was here and didn’t know anything about them.

I squeezed the lemonade and smiled in content when I managed to get out all the juice.

“Your bodyguards seem…really comfortable around you,” Jieun said.

“Well, yeah, they’re like family,” I said.

“I see,” she said.

“Let’s bring it outside for them to drink,” I said when we were finished. I took the lemonade pitcher and Jieun took some cups. We headed outside and set the drinks onto the table.

“I have lemonades you guys,” I said.

“Coming,” they said as they each got out of the pool. I couldn’t focus into pouring the drinks into the cups as I stared at them, water slowly dripping down their body as they ran a hand down their wet hair.

**Why must they be so good looking…**

“Han-ah?” Jieun said.

“Huh?” I said dreamly.

“You’re wasting the lemonade by pouring it onto your hand and table,” she said.

I looked down, “Shoot!” I shook out of my daze as I quickly cleaned the mess I had created. Jieun chuckled and shook her head.

“It seems to me that Han-ah is being a bad girl and is checking out her own bodyguards.

“Am not,” I said with flushed cheeks.

“Noona? Are you okay?” Jongup asked. “You’re face is all red.”

“O-Oh, really? It must be because of the heat," I weakly chuckled.

“Oh, okay,” he said.

“Here, this lemonade has less sugar in it,” I said. “Don’t want you to run around all hyper like last time.”

“Okay noona,” Jongup said and drank the lemonade.

**Gosh, this is so embarrassing. I can’t be caught doing that again, not in front of Jieun or anyone else!!**