Chapter 13

Survival of Mato

 

 

“So what do you guys want to do now?” I asked them the next day.

“Anything that noona is doing, I will do,” Jongup brightly said.

“Anything Yongguk is doing,” Zelo said.

“I want to watch war movies,” said Yongguk.

“No, we should play video games,” said Youngjae.

“War,” Yongguk said.

“Games,” Youngjae said.

“Guys, guys, break it up. Jieun, what do you want to do?” I asked her.

“Anything’s fine, really,” she said.

“Hm…what about we all take turns on what we want to do?” I asked.

“I guess,” they said.

“But war movies first,” Yongguk said.

“But hyung, I want to play video games,” Youngjae said.

“Youngjae, let’s just watch war movies first, okay?” I said. “Once we finish it, you can play your video games tomorrow.”

“But-”

“To the theatre,” Yongguk shouted and ran up stairs.

“Yeah, what he said,” Zelo said and ran up as well. Everyone followed up stairs as well.

“I’ll go make some popcorn,” I said.

“Coming,” Jongup said and trailed behind you.

“We’ll make 10 buckets of popcorn,” I said.

“Okay,” Jongup said.

“But what is popcorn?” he asked.

“It’s when the kernel is heated and it turns into popcorn,” I said. “It tastes really good.”

“Alright, anything good to noona is good for me,” he beamed.

“They started without us?” I pouted unhappily when we entered the theatre.

“Well, there’s no stopping Yongguk when it comes to war movies,” Jongup shrugged.

I pushed the cart of popcorn and drinks towards them and handed them each a bucket and each a drink.

“Thanks,” they whispered. I just nodded.

I sat down next to Jieun and Jongup.

“Sorry, I tried to stop him from starting, but then he either didn’t hear me, or chose not to hear me,” Jieun whispered.

“It’s alright,” I said.

I continued to stuff my mouth with popcorn faster and faster as I watched in horror as people’s heads got blown off. My eyes were as big as golf balls after 5 minutes. Suddenly, a de-bodied head landed right in front of the screen. I screamed inside my head and unconsciously stuffed my mouth with popcorn even faster until I started to choke.

Suddenly, I felt something in front of me. I touched it and it turned out to be someone’s hands. I then felt something and felt the can of drink.

“Thanks,” I managed to say after I swallowed the entire drink. I looked around but it was too dark to see who gave it to me. I decided to go and make more popcorn as I got up.

**The small kitchen is that way, right?** As I was confused which way was which.

I started to walk, “Ouch!”

“Sorry,” I whispered and continued to walk.

“Ouch!”

“Sorry,” I whispered again.

I finally managed to get out and headed towards the small kitchen. I put the last bag of kernel into the microwave and waited. I heard the popcorn popping and I sat by the table and waited.

Suddenly, the door opened and Daehyun stepped inside. He put the empty buckets of popcorn that now had empty cans of drinks inside onto the table.

“Thanks,” I said. “I’ll make more popcorn and get more drinks when they’re done,” I said.

He stared at me for 2 seconds, nodded, and then quietly closed the door.

“Okay…that was weird,” I muttered.

*Beep*

“Popcorns done,” I beamed and put them all into the cart. I went towards the fridge and put a whole bunch of drinks on it and headed towards the theatre. I handed them their bucket of popcorn and drinks and sat back down. I covered my eyes, and without realizing, I fell asleep.

“Han-ah? Han-ah? Wake up,” said Jieun.

“Huh?” I said and rubbed my eyes. I looked around as my vision became clearer.

“How did I get to my bed? Wasn’t I at the theatre,” I mumbled.

“Yeah, but then you fell asleep during the whole movie.

“Oh, sorry,” I said.

“It’s alright,” she said.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“Eleven at night,” she answered.

“I slept that long?” I muttered. “Who carried me here?” I asked.

“Oh, Jongup,” Jieun said.

“Oh, okay,” I said. “Oh, and thanks for the drink,” I said.

“Drink? What drink?” she asked bewildered.

“Didn’t you give me a drink when I was choking on the popcorn?” I asked.

“You choked on popcorn,” she said. “Oh my gosh, are you okay?”

“Y-Yeah, I’m fine,” I said. “You should go to sleep,” I said.

“Alright, see you in the morning,” she smiled and left the room.

“Then who gave me the drink? Jongup? He did sit right next to me,” I muttered. “Yeah, it’s probably him.”

Outside your door stood a figure, **No, it’s not Jongup, it’s me…** and left to go to his room to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh; I kind of felt embarrassed when I wrote the part where they got out of the pool. LOL. >.<

I bet most of you are jumping for joy ^^

Well, today is a double update XD

Enjoy your day!~

-iHartCupcakes :)