Chapter 20

Survival of Mato

 

"So first off, who are you?" Yun asked pointing at B.A.P.

"We are B.A.P yes sir!" B.A.P said.

"I am the leader, Yongguk," Yongguk said. "This is our General, Himchan. This is Jongup, Daehyun, Youngjae, and Zelo," Yongguk said as he pointed to each member.

"Hello, I am Han-ah's uncle and I am a scientist," Yun said.

"Yes, we were informed and we have to come to ask for your assistance," Youngjae said.

"And what could I do for you?" Yun asked.

"A lot, if you are willing to help," said Yongguk.

"That would depend on what you are asking," Yun said carefully.

B.A.P and I exchanged looks. I was the only one that could persuade him. "Do you like who your acquaintance is right now?" I asked.

"Not really," he said. "Wait, where is this going? Why are you suddenly interested in my job?"

"Uncle Yun," I said.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Are you willing to do anything for me? Especially for a life a death situation," I asked.

"Who's going to die?!" Yun shouted.

"No one, I hope…" I said. "But answer me; are you willing to do anything for me?" I asked.

"...Yes," he said.

"Then please help us by stopping the All Star Agency," I said.

"Wait, how do you know them?" he asked.

"Because we are what they are looking for," Yongguk said.

"What?" he said.

"We are the aliens that you are researching and the same aliens the All Star Agency is looking for," Yongguk said.

"..."

"Is this some kind of joke?" Yun asked.

"No, we are dead serious," Yongguk said with a serious straight face.

"And why did you come to me to ask for help? You know I work for them, I could just report to you guys to them," Yun said.

"If you report them, then Han-ah will be in big trouble for volunteering to help us," said Yongguk.

"You helped them?" Yun asked.

"Yes, and it was my decision. Uncle Yun, they have a planet to save," I explained. "Can you help us? Just this once?" I asked. "It's really important and we really need your help," I said. "After all, you said you don't really like working with the All Star Agency and you would do anything for me," I said.

"But- I didn't know I would be put into this situation!" Yun said.

"But you still agreed," I frowned. "Please...we all are counting on you," I said.

"..."

"Alright...I'll help," he said. "But only because it's for my niece," he said.

"Yes, we understand," Yongguk said. "Thank you."

"So what can I do exactly?" Yun asked.

"Did you find anything about us from your research?" Youngjae asked.

"I found some things about you," Yun said. 

"....and did you tell them?" he asked carefully.

"No, not yet, I needed to make sure," he said. "But, I guess all that hard work of researching will now go to waste," he sighed.

"Is there any way to stop them?" Youngjae asked.

 

“So…we are going to have to make sure they don’t find any evidence of us,” Yongguk said.

“Distraction works,” I said.

“It could,” Yongguk murmured.

“We’ll have to make sure that they don’t find any evidence from us. If they so happen to do so, then we’ll have to destroy them,” Himchan said.

“Ready?”

“HWAITING!”