Chapter 19

Survival of Mato

~All Star Agency~

"Have you found anything yet?" the leader asked.

"Not yet, sir," said his assistant. 

"There has to be something that will prove there are aliens," said the leader. "Go and search for more information, there has to be something."

"Yes sir," said his assistant and went to look for more clues. He took out his cell phone and pressed his speed dial for Scientist Yun.

"The caller you are calling is-"

"Why isn't his phone on?" the leader grumbled. "We'll find something, we always do."

Behind one of the bushes, Zelo smirked and headed back towards the mansion to report what was happening.

 

~Your POV~

"Scientist Yun?" I repeated.

"Yes and so far, they haven't found anything else," Zelo reported.

"Good job Zelo," said Yongguk. "Job well done, as expected."

"Thank you," said Zelo.

"Do you know that person?" Yongguk asked.

"Yes, he's my uncle," I said. "I'm pretty close to him."

"It has to be a coincidence," said Youngjae. "Do you think your uncle can help us?"

"I-I don't know," I said. 

"He has to," said Youngjae. "Your his blood related niece, he can't turn you down."

"But what if he helps me, but doesn't help you?" I asked.

"Then we'll manage to escape," said Yongguk. "This is the only option we have right now, it's now or never."

"...Alright," I said. "I'll give him a call."

I took out my phone and pressed Uncle Yun's emergency number.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Uncle Yun?" I said.

"Oh, hey Han-ah," he said. "Is something wrong?" he said with a panicked voice.

"No, everything is...going...okay, well it's a bit complicated but do you think that you can hep us?" I asked.

"Us? Who's us?" he asked.

"I'll tell you everything, but can we meet up somewhere?" I asked.

"Sure," he said. We talked a little longer and I hung up.

"Let's go," I said as we headed towards the back door. B.A.P headed into the jeep limo and I told my chauffeur to drive to the front on the mansion. 

"Where are  you going?" Yongguk asked.

"Just stay in the vehicle, I'll be there," I said.

 

I headed towards the front door and went outside.

"Where are you going, Miss Han-ah?" the leader asked.

"Does it really concern you to where I go?" I asked.

"No but-"

"Are you planning on stalking me?" I asked.

"No-"

*Sigh*

"Look, I'm going grocery shopping. My refrigerator is running low on food and it's not going to magically restore food in there by itself," I said. "So if you'll excuse me, I need to go to the market," I said and headed towards the jeep limo. I got inside and we drove off.

"We're going to have to stop by the market," I said.

"Why?" Youngjae asked.

"Because I lied and told them that I was going grocery shopping so I need to buy some things to make them believe that I actually went. It's a reasonable response to why I'm leaving the mansion."

"Sure, I guess."

 

"Just park right here," I told my chauffeur. We got out of the jeep limo. 

"Miss Han-ah, are you sure this is the right place to be?" my chauffeur asked.

"Yes," I said. 

"But you are in the middle of no where...with 6 people that is the opposite gender..." he said.

"We're going to be fine, and I know where it is," I said. "Just be back in this spot in exactly 3 hours."

He hesitated before replying, "Yes Miss Han-ah," and drove off.

"Why did you bring us to the middle of no where?" Youngjae asked.

"Because this is where we're supposed to go," I said. "It's a secret place," I said. "No one knows about it except my family." I took out my phone and closed it.

We started walking into the woods. We walked until we saw an abandoned looking house.

 

We headed towards the house and I knocked the secret knock.

"It's me," I said and the door opened to reveal a tall man in his 50's.

"Come in, quick," he said as we all shuffled inside. He peeked his head outside and checked the surroundings and found that it was clear. He closed the door and said, "You have some explaining to do."

"Yeah, a lot," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for patiently waiting for an update >___<

Thanks for supporting me and patiently waiting, you guys are debaek :D

-iHartCupcakes :)