Chapter 27

Survival of Mato

Daehyun stirred in his sleep as he had just heard a voice. **Whose voice was that?** He looked down to see you cuddled up in his arms, sleeping. Daehyun smiled in content, **This is how it's supposed to be** He saw your eyebrows furrow in annoyance and he lightly put his pointer finger between your brows. You relaxed and cuddled deeper into the warmth of Daehyun's chest. **I wish it would just stay this way** But he knew better, and he was right. Thunder crackled in the sky and you woke up with a start. You accidently bumped your head against Daehyun's chin. 

"OWWW!" both of you cried in pain. 

"What was that for?" you cried while grabbing onto your head.

"What was that for? Why did you do that?" Daehyun said. 

"I did nothing wrong," you muttered and looked away.

"..."

"Han-ah," Daehyun said.

"What?" you said in annoyance.

Daehyun gently grabbed your chin and made you look into his hypnotizing eyes. "Han-ah," he said. 

"W-What?" you stuttered. You weren't used to being this close to any guy before and it was very new and uncomfortable. 

"I-I" he started to say. 

"..."

"What do you want to say?" you asked.

"Can I show it to you instead?" he asked. (Don't think naughty LOL ^^)

"S-Show me what?" you asked. You were getting very nervous now.

He leaned in and closed the small gap between you two. Your eyes widened in shock. One side of your brain told you to punch him away and kick him in the face, the other side of your brain told you to ... well to enjoy it. And you decided to listen to your second opinion. His kiss was soft and gentle, yet very passionate. You closed you eyes and wrapped your arms around his neck. You could feel Daehyun's smile against yours. He finally pulled away and smiled, "So I guess you feel the same?"

"Y-Yeah," you said and looked away in embarrassment. 

He beamed and hugged you once more. He kissed your forehead and put your head against his shoulders. "You're finally mine."

You smiled and nodded, "And you are finally mine."

Both of you stayed in that position until you finally said, "Do you hear that?" 

"Hear what?" he asked.

"Exactly, we don't hear anything. I think the storm's over," you said. Both of you got up and slowly opened the door. The storm had definitely stopped, but the result was disastrous. Your mouth hung open in disbelief as you saw that the playground was completely destroyed. You would've collapsed if Daehyun wasn't there to support you.

"No...no...it-it can't be gone..." you managed to say.

Daehyun pulled you against him and hugged you. "Don't look, just don't look," he said. 

You didn't say anything as you hugged him back. **He's...He's gone from this world now...my last treasure from Grandpa**

Daehyun set you down onto the stairs of the ware house. He took the phone from your pocket and called the rest of B.A.P. to come and pick them up. Daehyun hung up and sat beside you. You looked so torn and broken down. Daehyun didn't know what to do, it hurt him to see you not hyper and cheery. When the rest of B.A.P came, they carefully took you to the car and drove home. You fell asleep from exhaustion in the car. Daehyun carried you back up stairs to your room and carefully laid you down onto the bed. He covered you with the blanket and kissed your forehead. "Sweet dreams," he murmured and closed the door.

 

Daehyun headed down stairs and saw the rest of B.A.P looking at him. He didn't even had to ask to know that they wanted answers to what had happened while he was gone. He sat down by one of the sofa's and told him what had happened, excluding the confession. That was something that both of you were going to say  together. 

"And I have something else to say," Daehyun said. 

"What is it?" Yongguk asked.

Daehyun got up from his seat and looked out the window. Sure enough, he saw Kimsoo in his car doing something while glancing up every once in a while to see if he was missing anything. Good thing the windows were a "one-way" window (Windows where people can see the outside but people can't see the inside). He sighed and said, "The leader of the All Star Agency has been keeping a keen eye on us."

"WHAT?" the rest of B.A.P shouted.

"He's still here?" Yongguk roared.

"Shush, he might hear us," Himchan said.

"Yeah, he's been watching us for a couple of days now," said Daehyun.

"And you didn't bother to say anything to us?" Yongguk said with a raised brow.

"I wanted to make sure that what I was seeing was true," said Daehyun.

"Sure, a guy watching us from outside is just a coincidence," said Yongguk. "For the fact that we are in the middle of no where."

"..."

Himchan knew Daehyun was lying and that he just wanted to stall for time to spend with you. Himchan shook his head and tried to calm Yongguk down.

"How can I calm down when he just tells us that our enemy has been watching us for a couple of days now?" Yongguk yelled.

"Hyung...please calm down, Han-ah is still sleeping," Jongup said.

Yongguk took deep breaths and sat down onto the sofa. "Yongguk..." Daehyun said.

"Don't say anything," Yongguk growled. "I don't want to hear anything, especially if it's coming from you."

Daehyun looked down in disappointment. He trudged up stairs towards your room silently and opened the door. He slipped inside and sat beside your bed. He saw how peacefully you looked. He brushed a strand of hair away from your face and smiled.

"I'm doing this all for you...for us," Daehyun said. He smiled at the sleeping you and put his head against yours. He closed his eyes and smiled.  "Goodnight Han-ah."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

triple update ^^ I hope you guys are still reading this story happily 

-iHartCypcakes :)